Awkward

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Recap:

They fell and:

Danson kissed Genie

Gui Gui kissed Aaron

Hebe Kissed Jiro

Chun Kissed Ella

 

Gui GUI’s POV

I don’t know what had happened but in a flash I went from standing to slipping to falling and to kissing a random stranger that saved me from falling. I didn’t dare move and neither did he, I don’t know how long we’ve stayed like that but I snapped right out of it after I hear Ella scream.

 

Ella’s POV

The first thing I did was screaming on top of my lungs after I knew what had happened. I guess that got Chun’s attention; he quickly got off me as I got up and looked at my sisters, I was shocked to see that they too are on the floor kissing… I guess my scream got to Hebe as she too got off of Jiro and slapped him, when he was up. As for Genie her face was flushed red but got up with the help of that guy she had kissed. Hebe ran quickly to Gui Gui and helped her up, while Calvin helps Aaron up. The whole mall was quiet, people just stared at us, and I felt heat forming in my face. After everyone had gotten up, we all looked at each other… an awkward silence filled the air. Hebe was the first to speak.

“What did you guys want!” she asked Jiro angrily.

Jiro only pointed at the bags that were lying on the floor. After Hebe and I picked up our shopping bags we mumbled thanks to them. I turned and saw Aaron staring at Gui Gui with cold sharp eyes, Gui Gui flinched a little as she stepped behind Hebe scared. Then I heard someone laugh.

“Ha! Ha! You’re so cute when you blush Even!” he said, pinching her.

“Hey! Stop it Danson! It’s not funny!” Gui Gui slapped Danson on the arm. Then she turned to us

“Da Jie, Er Jie, San Jie, are you guys okay?” we nodded.

“What? Genie you have sisters?” Calvin blurted out.

“It’s not of your business!” she said.

“Hey! Don’t have to be so mean! I was only asking and if it weren’t for us you’ll probably broke your back by now!” Calvin yelled. Before Genie can yell back Gui Gui said:

“I’m hungry, are you hungry?” she asked Danson, she didn’t even let him respond and pulled him with her to the food court. Then she turned back and asked:

“Jie, aren’t you guys coming?” and kept walking. Genie, Hebe, and I got our stuff and followed them, not even looking at the brothers as we walked past…