Meeting

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Ella’s POV

We went downstairs for grandmother’s approval. First she looked at Hebe, she was wearing black and white and her hair is tied into a bun on the top of her head, grandmother did a nod of approval and moved on to Genie. She was wearing a fancy pink top, jeans, bangles, etc. her hair was lose with curls her bangs were clipped up.

“You look fabulous Genie just like an angel!”

Then she moved on to me.

“Everything looks fine but… did you have to cut your hair so short?” she asked.

“Even! Look at you! My little princess!” Gui GUI was wear a dress like top with white jeans, her hair was tied to a pony- tail that was on the left side of her had with a little curl to it, her bangs wrapped her face. She does look like a princess I thought.

“Let’s go, we don’t want your parents to wait.” Grandmother said opening the door.

“Grandmother? May I ask where are we going?” Hebe asked politely.

“You’ll see.” Was all she said.

-One Hour Later-

Genie’s POV

We had reached the restaurant it was called Sous La Lune. We walked in grandma asked one of the waitress where Mr. Tian is.

“Who’s Mr. Tian?” I asked Hebe as we followed the waitress and grandma to a table.

“I only know one Mr. Tian, and he is the owner of the second biggest company after us but the most important thing is, he is Calvin’s father.” Hebe answered like it was nothing.

“Wait… When you say Calvin’s father do you mean Chun, Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron’s father?” Ella asked. “The four people that are in our class???”

“Yes…” Hebe said just realizing what she had said.

“Oh, my god! We got to get out of here!” Four of us said in union.

Too Late! Father has spotted us.

“My girls! You made it!” Father said happily.

“Good evening Father, mother,” Ella and Hebe said.

“Good evening daddy, good evening mommy!” GUI said.

“Daddy, Mommy.” I said, as I look at the boys sitting there.

“So these are you daughters, their so cute and beautiful!” someone said, and that someone was Mr. Tian.

“Yes,” Mommy said proudly. “This is Ella the Eldest,” she pointed at me.

“So mature looking and graceful!” Mr. Tian said, shaking Ella’s hand as Ella blushed a little.

“And this is Genie, the second Eldest.” Pointed at me, I went over and shake Mr. Tian’s hand.

“Wow, she looks like a model, so beautiful!” Mr. Tian said as I blushed.

“This is Hebe,” pointing at Hebe as Hebe went over a shakes Mr. Tian’s hand.

“What a beauty!” Mr. Tian said shaking Hebe hand, Hebe only smile.

“Last but not least, our youngest daughter she just came back for America and Japan, Even.” Pointed at GUI.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Tian! But please call me Gui GUI.” She said shaking his hand.

“This one is like a princess! You’re very luck Josh!” Mr. Tian said to daddy.

“Thank you Mark! Here girls these are Mr. Tian’s sons.”

“The one sitting on my right is Chun the eldest, beside him is Calvin the second eldest, the other one beside him is Jiro, and last but not least my youngest son Aaron.” Said Mr. Tian pointing to each one of them. The four of them looked up at us shocked.