past

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Danson’s POV

I was a little shocked to hear Even, asking me if I liked her sister or not. I mean I know we are just friends now and I am thankful that she forgave me and became friends with me again, after what I have done.

-Flashback-

Three years ago

“Danson, aren’t you scared that your dumb girlfriend is going to find out about us?” Bella asked me while I kissed her forehead, then her small nose, and lastly her sweet red lips.

“Didn’t you just say that she’s dumb? If she is dumb how would she find out about us?” I asked as my hand slide down her back and under her top. “I won’t even care if she finds out. The reason I dated her in the first place was, because she naïve and would do anything I say. Like the time I told her that her best friend Tong Tong was hitting on me and wants me to break up with her to be with her. She totally believed it, they had this massive fight and till this day they never talked to each other, and also my friends said that I could never date her, because she is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Huan the rich and biggest company in the world, But I showed them that I can, they were speechless and never questioned my skills again.” I said with a laugh.

“You show them baby boy!” Bella encouraged kissing me on the neck.

“So you’re saying that you never loved me?” someone behind me asked.

“Oh, look it’s you’re ‘Girlfriend’,” Bella said emphasizing the word girlfriend.

“So you never loved me.” She didn’t say it like it was a question, she said it like it’s a fact.

“Since you herd it, I won’t deny it. Yes I never loved you, as you heard before I only dated you just to show my friends I could do anything. I mean look at you! In half the time I don’t know what you’re wearing, your too naïve.”

 

Sorry I know the chapter is boring, I am just out of ideas at the mommet! I will think of something soon! please still support me!