Good and Bad News

Hating You at First Season 1

 

At school

Calvin POV

“Aaron, are you sure you’re okay?” I asked my little sick brother.

“Yeah, just a little cold nothing much,” he said then coughed.

We woke up this morning to see Aaron sleeping in his bed with a slight fever. On his bedside table was a bowl of soup and a note.

“Wonder what happened to Gui Gui?” Jiro asked.

“Probably went home, we can ask Genie when she gets here. I wonder why she goes to this school but the other doesn’t.” Chun asked, while reading his book.

-Bell Rang-

Genie ran in at that moment. Panting genie sat in front of me.

Then I realized that Genie was alone, where’s her group of friends? I guess my brothers thought the same thing as me.

“Hey Genie, where’s your friends? Don’t you always hang with the?” Jiro asked.

Genie turned around annoyed, I guess she was still mad from yesterday. Still panting she said.

“Why? You like them or something?”

“NO! I was just--”

“You’ll soon know.” She said and turned around.

Ms. Cherry walked in panting as well.

“Sorry, I’m late class. I had something to deal with.” She said in between breaths.

“I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?” she asked us.

Nobody answered. “Well, I guess I’ll tell you about the bad news then. Ella, Hebe, and Gui Gui are no longer going to be in this class.”

I heard a guy behind me said, “Tong Tong, I feel sorry for you! Isn’t Gui Gui like your best friend?”

“Yeah… But…”

“Anyways the good news is we are going to have three new students. Please come in.”