slap in the face

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Normal POV

“WHAT???” we all yelled.

“Grandma, did you know about this?” Gui asked.

“Yes, dear. It was also I who thought of the marriage thing.” Grandma said proudly.

“But Grandmother! We are still too young to marry!!! And not to be mean or anything, but we barley know them!” Ella yelled.

“Ella dear stop yelling, everyone’s head is turn towards us!” Mrs. Huan hissed.

“I agree with Miss. Ella, we are too young and be barley know each other!” Chun said politely but still has an angry tone to it.

“We are not asking you guys to get married right away, only an engagement! After you all graduate then we’ll talk about the real marriage.” Mr. Tian said rising his voice, he hates it when people don’t do as he says.

“And you already know them! Please don’t tell me you haven’t figured it out yet! What have I been teaching you the past years?” yelled Mr. Tian.

“Mark! Please don’t get so angry! I think they just need time to digest things in.” Mr. Huan said.

“What do you mean we already know them?” Jiro asked.

“You’ll soon see, Jiro.” Grandma Huan said.

“What do you mean by that?” Ella, Genie, Hebe, and Gui asked.

“Please don’t tell us you’re going to tell them our secret!” Genie yelled.

“Yes that’s what we are planning, now stop yelling Genie!” Grandma Huan shot back.

“Grandma, I already have someone I like! You can’ make me marry… Wait who’s with who?” asked Genie.

“Can’t you see already?” Mr. Huan asked he too is getting angry with his daughters.

“Ella’s with Chun, Genie you are with Calvin, Hebe with Jiro and Even with Aaron.” Mrs. Huan said.

“We’ll I’m not marrying Calvin! I already have a boyfriend!” Genie yelled. The whole table was shocked, when did Genie have a boyfriend?

“Then you’ll have to break up with him.” Mr. Huan said.

“What if I don’t want to?” asked Genie.

“Then I’ll have to do something about it and it wouldn’t be nice.” Mr. Huan finally yelled.

“What?? Not that again! You always do that when I go into a series relationship with a guy! It’s because of you that my first boyfriend and I broke up! I was so naïve back them to do as you say and hurt him! You are a beast--”

SLAP!

“Don’t you every talk to me like that missy!” Mr. Huan yelled.

“Josh! Calm down! We’re in a restaurant!” hissed Mrs. Huan.

“I HATE YOU!” Genie yelled and ran out of the restaurant.

“Er Jie!” Gui yelled. “I’m sorry; Mr. Tian, but Er Jie and I would have to leave first. Nice to meet you though.” After she said that she ran after her sister.

“Gui!” Ella and Hebe yelled and was about to get up and ran after them.

“Honey, leave them be. Let Even calm Genie down, Genie only listens to Even at the time like this.” Mrs. Huan said closing her eyes.

OMG! Poor Genie!