the truth

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Normal POV

Ella, Hebe and Gui were waiting outside the classroom.

Ah- ahchoo!”

“Gui you still have a fever!” Hebe whispered feeling Gui Gui’s forehead.

“I’m fine; I ate some medicine before leaving. No worries!”

Shhh! I’m trying to listen here!” Ella said they were waiting for Ms. Cherry to call them in.

“The good news is we have three new students! Please come on in!” Ms. Cherry said.

“Let’s go!” Ella said.

All three of them walked in, everyone gasped.

“Wait… isn’t that…”someone yelled out.

“Wait, they look just like Ella, Hebe, and Gui Gui!” some girl said.

“Quiet!” Ms. Cherry yelled. “Class you must be wondering why they look so much like Ella, Hebe, and Gui, the truth is they are them.”

The whole class was quiet and confused, Even the Tian brothers.

“Didn’t you guys ever wonder why they never say their last names in the beginning of the year? Did you ever hear any teacher addressing them by their last names?” Ms. Cherry asked. “Please girls introduce yourselves again this time say your last names.”

“Hello, as you all might know, I’m the student that got into this school because of a sports scholarship, but the truth is I didn’t.” Ella said.

“And I was by a math scholarship but…” Hebe said.

“I hope you guys won’t treat us differently after this.” Gui said.

“Hi, nice to meet you all I’m Ella, Ella Huan.” Ella said looking at everybody.

“I’m Hebe, Hebe Huan.”

“Hi! I’m Even, Even Huan, but you can all call me Gui Gui!”

In whole room was quiet.

“WHAT???” Everybody in the room yelled.

“Shhh! We’re not finished yet!” Ms. Cherry said as Genie stood up and walked to the front of the classroom and faced everyone. They looked at her confused.

“Hi, I’m Genie, Genie Huan.”

Again the whole class yelled, “WHAT???”

“The reason why they have to hide their real identifies was, because of safety, know they don’t have to because some people will protect them at all times.” Ms. Cherry said staring at the Tian brothers.

The whole class was quiet; no one dare say a word while the sisters went back to their seats.