I'm back!

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Gui Gui was nowhere to be found after school.

Huan Mansion

Ella’s POV

“We’re home!” I called out. Hebe and I were about to enter the kitchen to grab some food, when Genie came down the stairs.

“Genie, how are you feeling?” Hebe asked.

“I feel like crap,” she stated. “Did you find who did it?”

“No, but guess what? We have four new students in our class and guess who one of them is?” Hebe asked.

“Who?” before Hebe could reply

“Me!” someone behind us shouted. Genie looked up shocked; we of course knew who it was.

“Gui Gui? Is that really you?” asked Genie tears are forming in her eyes.

“Yes, it’s really me! Don’t you remember your own little sister?” she asked playfully.

Hebe and I also turned around, and there stood Gui Gui. She looks completely different from school. She didn’t have her nerd glasses or hair in two pigtails and her clothes her way prettier than before. It was this:

 

“Where have you been? I was looking all over for you at school!” I heard Hebe yell as I made my way to the kitchen.

“San jie (third sister), chill; I will tell you where I’ve been and all, but not here.” I heard her say.

“Then where?” I asked coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of strawberries.

“Da jie! (eldest sister)” Gui Gui yelled and ran over to me and hugged me. After the hug broke I gave her the bowl of strawberries.

“Xie xie (Thanks)!” and took the strawberries. “The mall, one,” she said ticking her fingers, “I need new clothes because they airport lost my luggage, two since, er jie (second sister), is sad and shopping always cheers her up, and last nobody can over hear us if we talk.”

“But why can’t we talk here-” Hebe could finish her sentence, because Genie said:

“Yes!” and ran to her room to change. Hebe and I sighed Genie will be Genie, no matter what mood she’s in she will always like shopping. We also went into our room and changed.

Genie's outfit:

 

Ella's outfite:

 

Hebe's outfit:

Ignore the words of the pictures.

Jiro's POV

"Hey, let's go to the mall." I said

"Why?" they asked.

"Because we have nothing better to do and we can't think of anything for the plan." i answered. 

They thought about it.

"I guess," they all said.

"Maybe I could found myself a new girl." Calvin said, and we all lauged and went to our cars. We decided to meet at the food court.

 

Oh No! The Huan sisters and Tian brothers are going to the same mall! will the brothers notice them? I have a feeling somethings going to happen... 0_o