Why Gui gui left.

Hating You at First Season 1

 

At lunch

Ella’s POV

I was chasing after Hebe; we were looking for GUI GUI.

“Where is she?” Hebe yelled. Gui Gui and her friend Tong Tong, stormed out of the room when the lunch rang. Hebe always being calm and all wasn’t really calm now.

“I need to talk to her! I need to know why she didn’t tell us that she’s back and didn’t tell us!”

“Chill, maybe she just went exploring, you know her, she’s always so curious.” I was trying to calm her down.

“I know it’s just that I haven’t seen to her in sixteen years!” I know how that feels. Grandfather had brain tumor, so grandfather along with our grandmother went to America to see if it can be healed. After two years grandfather’s illness started to get worse, grandmother was getting old she called back one night on Gui Gui’s sixth birthday and asked father to send one of us. Well not one of US, she only asked to send either Genie or GUI GUI, but Genie didn’t want to go; GUI GUI always the sweet and loveable one said that she would go. We haven’t see GUI GUI since then, in till four years ago grandfather died, they brought grandfather back so he could rest in peace. Grandmother said that she doesn’t want to be alone and wants GUI GUI to bring GUI GUI back to America; she also said that GUI GUI had started school there and wants her to finish, so they went back. Then two years ago, they came back to visit, grandmother said that they were moving to Japan, she said that she doesn’t want to stay in the sad place where grandfather died. At that time father had problems with the company so he didn’t really care.

“Hebe, we saw her two years ago when they were moving to Japan.” I said.

Then I added, “We can talk to her after school.”

“I guess so,” was all she said.

 

I know it's short and boring but since school started a week ago I don't really have time to write. And also I have a math mid- term coming up... I'll try me best to upload! And thanks 4 reading!