What??? Marry?

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Calvin’s POV

I looked up to the sound of Mr. and Mrs. Huan approach; they introduced themselves, than they started to talk to father, while the four of us played on our phones.

“Finally, they’re here! Mother, what took you guys so long?” asked Mr. Huan about an hour later. We looked up from our phones to see four beautiful ladies walking towards us with Mr. Huan’s mother in front of them.

“Chun, Calvin, Jiro, Aaron, these are Mr. and Mrs. Huan’s daughters.” Father said.

“This is Ella, the eldest, Genie second eldest, Hebe the third, and lastly Even the youngest.” Mrs. Huan introduced them to us, we were all shocked. Genie is Mr. and Mrs. Huan’s daughter?

“Please call me Gui Gui if you like,” Even said as she shook father’s hand. And Father introduced us to them. They sat across us. Chun across Ella, while Genie sat across me, Hebe across Jiro, and Gui Gui across Aaron. There was an awkward silence as we all remember what had happen at the mall last month.

“Hi! I’m Even but you can call me Gui Gui!” I heard Gui Gui said to Aaron breaking the silence. “Thank you for saving Er Jie and I last month.”

“You guys meet before?” our parents asked.

“Yes, we were at the mall when Gui and I slipped on a wet spot and almost fell, but thank god Calvin and Aaron were there to help us.” Genie said.

“I almost forgot too! Thank you Chun and Jiro for helping us out in the food court! If it weren’t for you guys we wouldn't have escaped.” Ella bowed her head to us.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Is this fate?” Father said laughed as the waitress brought us our food.

“Now that we have settled and gotten comfortable, we have something big to tell you youngsters.” Father said.

“What is it that you want to tell us father?” Chun asked

“Josh I think you should be the one that say it.”

“Kids we are having some issues with both our companies and we are thinking that we will join up both our companies and make it the world’s biggest company not just in Asia.” Said Mr. Huan.

“And in order to do so, we agreed to become family, because that is the only way we can trust each other.”

“What are you guy trying to say?” asked Aaron angrily, the girls and us nodded in agreement.

“We want to guys to get married.” Mr. and Mrs. Huan, Father said in union.

“WHAT???” we yelled.

What??? Married??? What's going on??? Will the Huan sisters and the Tian brothers say yes to this madness???

Sorry I guess the chapter is a little boring... but hope you still injoy!!