Great News! We're Living together!

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Normal POV

“Okay class this is it for now, have a nice weekend and I’ll see you on Monday!” Ms. Cherry said while walking out of the room. The whole class was still a little shocked about what they have heard this morning, they didn’t know what to say or how to react so right after the teacher left them slowly walked away one by one.

“Man, was this class awkward.” Ella sighed packing her books.

“You could say that again! I felt so much pressure! Everybody was staring at us.” Genie said knowing how Ella felt.

“Is it just me or do you guys feel like someone is staring at us from behind?” Hebe asked turning around.

“I thought you guys left?” Ella asked Chun who was smiling at her.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Hebe asked Jiro whose was just staring at her.

“Um… well… I…”

“Never mind him, let’s call for our ride. I want to go home and sleep.” Genie said.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Hello?” Ella answered her phone.

“Um… I understand… yeah okay I’ll tell them… bye.” Ella put her phone back in her back and turned to her sisters.

“Um… guys, there’s a slight problem.” Ella said.

“What is it-?”

Ring! Ring! Ring

“Yes?” Chun asked into his phone.

“WHAT??? Uh… I understand… I’ll tell them. Okay bye.”

“Um… guys… there’s a problem…” Chun said to his brothers then turned and looked at Ella.

“Um… well… you see dad just called.” Chun said to his brothers while Ella told her sisters.

“Dad just called…”

“Yeah?” They asked in union.

“Dad said that Kris won’t be picking us up today… actually he said that Kris won’t be picking us up ever again…”

“What does that mean?” Gui asked.

“That means, what dad had put it, our ‘fiancé’s’ would drive us to and from school from now on in till we graduate.”

“WHAT???” They all yelled including the buys, as Chun told them too.

“What do you mean by drive them to and from school?” Calvin, Jiro, and Aaron asked.

“Yeah! How can we drive them to and from school when they live across town from us???” Jiro asked.

“Well… we won’t be that far apart, maybe a room or two…”

“What do you mean by a room or two?” Hebe asked suspiciously.

“We.” Chun said.

“Are.” Ella said.

“Living. Together.” They finished at the same time.

“WHAT???” They yelled.

Wow! There's so much WHAT's in the chapters today! Don't you guys think?