Flash back

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Chapter seven:

Genie’s POV

“What…The… Heck?” Genie yelled. I can’t believe it! How did they know??? I never told anybody about it and how did they get a picture of it? I asked myself.

“Oh, god… is that a picture of your birthmark Genie?” Hebe asked, while I was peeling off the picture of my birthmark of the walls. Soon enough Ella and Hebe started to help. Some random guy shouted, “hey Genie can I have a picture of your birthmark too?” and then he laughed at me. I know my face was red as a tomato.

“WHY YOU!!!” Ella shouted and was about to walk to that guy and punch him. But before she could do anything the bell rang and the buy ran off. As we walked people were staring at me and laughing. I slowly bowed my head and walked as a single tear fell from my face.

 

Calvin’s POV

We got to school extra early to put up the posters of Genie’s birthmark that I have taken long ago.

Flash back:

“Calvin?” Genie asked sweetly. We were walking on a beach staring at the waves.

“What is it babe?”

“Do you want to know a secret? That know body knows but my family?” she asked.

“Anything that’s about you I would love to know. It makes me feel so much closer to you!”

“Now that you say that, I don’t want to tell you anymore!” she stuck you tongue out at me and laughed.

“What? Please tell me, I want to know!” I begged.

“No!” she laughed and ran off.

“Hey wait!” as I ran and caught her, “Fine, if you don’t want to tell me, then I guess I would have to do it by force. A tackled her to the ground and tickled her.

“Help!” she screamed and tried to ran away again but I caught her in time.

“Then tell me… if you want to me stop.” I said in a dangerous voice.

“OKAY! OKAY!” she screamed. I stopped tickling her, but didn’t like go in case she runs again.

“Here, look at my waist.” I did as she told and saw a small heart shaped birthmark on the center of her waist.

“You cannot tell anyone about it! You understand?”

“Why, it’s so cute.” I said.

“It’s ugly!! If you dare tell anybody I WILL kill you!” oh, my… she looks scary!

“Okay! Okay! I won’t tell anybody… but can I take a picture of it?”

“What? No! Why?”

“Please as an early birthday present? Besides it’s not like you’re going to show me it again.”

“True. Fine! But you cannot show anybody! Or else!” I laughed and took a picture of it on my camera.  

End of Flash back

Genie, I’m sorry, but this is what you get for hurting me. My brothers and I will make you and your friends’ sad everyday as long as you stay at this school!

I know all of you migh be wondering where's gui gui! Well I promise you she's gonna be in the story! Maybe the next chapter I will finally put her on!