The girl that broke Calvin's heart

Hating You at First Season 1

Tian Family:

Aaron’s POV

“Dude, what happened to you at lunch today? You just stormed out of the cafeteria.” Jiro asked.

“Yeah, what happened to you?” Chun asked.

I could tell that Calvin is a little uncomfortable.

“Nothing happened; I… um…”

“What are you trying to say?” Jiro asked.

“Just spite it out; it’s not like you not to speak what’s on your mind.” Chun added.

“Okay… Well the thing is… remember a few years ago, I dated this girl-”

“You mean the girl that total broke your heart and said that you were too poor to date her and she made fun of you to the whole school. As a result it totally turned you into a player and never trusts women?” Chun asked.

“He was already a player back then, but I agree; if I see her I would kill her!” Jiro added.

“Thanks, I guess; anyways I saw her at school today and she’s in our class-”

“What?” we all yelled. Chun added, “Who is it?”

“Is it Genie?” I asked.

“How do you know?”

“I’ll take that as a yes, and didn’t you guys see his face totally changed after Genie appeared?”

“No, we didn’t because we aren’t as smart or as observant as you.” Jiro said offended.

“So what are you going to do tomorrow? You do know that we have classes together.” Chun said.

“Heck! I’m not going back tomorrow! I’m transferring!”

“Like you can, dad would never allow it. You saw his face when Chun tried to talk him out of it, he yelled at Chun like there was no tomorrow! If he can yell at his blood related son like that, what would he do to you? Both of us are only adopted!” Jiro yelled.

Before Calvin and argue back I quickly said,

“Calvin, do you want to get Genie back for what she has done to you?” I asked.

“Yeah, every time I look at her I feel like hiding my head in a hole.”

“Then I have a plan… do you guys want to help?” I turned to my other two brothers.

“Of course we do! And besides I can’t stand girls that think there so much important then you.” Jiro yelled.

“Okay, here’s the plan…”