Where is she?

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Genie’s POV

I was soaking wet by the time I reached home. My face still hurts from the slap, I didn’t know what has gotten into me, why did I lying about me having a boyfriend? Why did I have to make my dad all mad? Do I still blame him for making me brake up with him? Then I remember something about, I quickly opened the big doors and ran up to my room, went to my bookshelf and took out an old album and flipped it open. I was looking at the picture; I have taken with my first boyfriend. He does look like Calvin Tian! Are they the same person??? They both look alike and have the same name, I don’t know about the last name because he never told me, just like I never told him mine…

Bang

“Genie you’re back!” Ella ran up to me and hugged me, while Hebe looked around.

“Where’s Gui?” She asked me. I looked at her confused.

“What about her?” I asked.

“Shouldn’t she be with you? She was running after you.” Hebe said.

“What? Nobody was running after, I didn’t see her.” I said getting all worried.

“Isn’t she home yet?” I asked they shook their heads.

“Where are mommy and daddy?” I asked.

“They went to bed.” Ella said.

“Ella I have a bad feeling about this… Gui isn’t home yet… where could she be?” Hebe asked panic in her voice.

“Did you call her?” Ella asked.

“I did but nobody picked up.” Hebe said tear coming from her eyes.

“This is my fault! Why did I run out like that?” I asked myself crying.

“It’s not your fault Genie doesn’t blame yourself! I should have followed even though mom told me not too. I should have known that she just came back, she doesn’t know this place like before!” Hebe cried.

“Now you two, maybe she could hear her phone, that’s why she didn’t answer, maybe she would give up looking for Genie and come back. Don’t worry! Gui isn’t a baby anymore.” Ella said trying to calm us down.

“S- should we tell dad and mom about this?” Hebe asked.

“No!” Ella and I yelled. “They’ll go crazy and call the cops or whatever like that!” Ella said.

“Maybe we should go out and look for her.” I said.

“No, it’s raining outside, Gui isn’t a baby anymore. Both of you get some rest.” Ella told us and walked out. We did as we were told, I got into bed after I have taken a hot shower and is wearing dried clothes, and Hebe got in beside me.

“I can I sleep with you?”

“Of course.”