taking care of

Hating You at First Season 1

 

Aaron’s POV

As my brothers left and shuts the door I felt bad for being so mean to them.

“What has gotten into me?” I asked myself as I stared at Gui Gui’s pale face.

“Aaron…” she mumbled and I hurried to her side, why did she say my name, I thought to myself, but at the same time I felt my heart racing faster. She started to turn and moan, her breath coming out in huffs. Better feed her the medicine, I thought as I stood up and to get it.

“Here, eat this,” I whispered. I put the medicine near but she wouldn’t open . I tried everything but just won’t open.

“Come on Gui, open your mouth!”

Nothing happened.

“Fine, you leave me no chose.” I told her; I popped the medicine in my mouth and slowly put my lips on her soft ones, started to open and I used my tongue and push the medicine in , then I poured some water in to my mouth and did the same thing. Soon she swallowed it and I set her head back down to the pillow again.

I looked at her face as she slept peacefully now that she has eaten her medicine. I can’t but help think that she is quite cute.

“Wait! What the hell are you thinking, Aaron Tian??” I slapped myself.

I got up and was about to walk away but somehow Gui Gui’s hand was holding my hand.

“Please don’t go…” she mumbled. I was shocked, my heart was racing again. I didn’t know what to do, so I sat back down, and somehow I fell asleep.