thinking

Hating You at First Season 1

 

 

Gui GUI’s POV

After Danson dropped me off I quickly ran up to my room:

 I heard my personal maid, Tina; ask me what’s wrong as I ran tears falling from my face.

-Flashback-

“Yeah, I think I kind of like your sister, maybe you should give me her phone number to me so I could ask her out sometimes!” Danson joked breaking the silence.

-End of Flashback-

I knew that Danson was just joking, but I still felt like someone has stabbed me in the heart when he said it. I admit it I still like him, even though he hurt me so badly three years ago, and it was I who rejected him when he asked me out again. I just don’t want to be in a relationship with him, I don’t want to be hurt again, but at the same time I want him back my side…

After crying for about 20mins I went to my bathroom, my foot hurts from running around all day! I swear from now on I’m wearing my runners.

I took a hot shower and got into my PJs and went to bed.

 

Aaron’s POV

I could not sleep! I can’t stop thinking about that girl I kissed today! I swore I saw her somewhere before, with those cute brown eyes, and soft mouth I could still feel its tenderness… Aaron Tian! What are you thinking? Please don’t tell me that I have fallen for a girl I was only with for like 20mins! Go to sleep!

 

No one’s POV

Apparently Chun was also thinking about Ella, Jiro was thinking about Hebe and well Calvin was still shocked to see that Genie as kissed someone else. The brothers all wanted to know, who those mysteries girls were.

 

Sorry another boring chapter!