Chapter Twenty-Six

Love Between Us

The two entered the Seoul Garden Hotel together, or rather the other being forced with the other. Yifan had tried to pull his hand away again for the umpteenth time that day, but Suho’s grip was too strong. In end he lets out a dejected sigh as he lets the elder drag him towards the reception area.

“Good afternoon. I’m here to meet Choi Minho. Is he around?” Suho asked as he offers a smile to the receptionist.

“Yes, he is in today. May I know who’s looking for him?” The receptionist looks at both of them, of course her eyes travelling to the unusual grip on their hands to which Yifan glared with.

“Just tell him that Suho Kim is looking for him.”

“Okay, please wait for a minute.”

The receptionist then pressed the intercom. “Mr. Choi, there is a person named Suho Kim who wants to meet up with you.” The receptionist stop talking as she listens to the person from the other line. “Okay. I understand.” She then hangs up.

“Mr. Choi asked for you to go to the cafe first and he’ll meet up you there. Our cafe is at first floor.” The receptionist gestured the way to which Suho nods with.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Suho drags Yifan before he can burn the receptionist with his glare towards the lift. Suho pressed the button and they waited until the lift comes down.

“How long are you going to hold my hand?” Yifan asked.

“Why are you so against me holding your hand?”

“I’m an adult who can perfectly walk by my own. Not some kind of a kid that needs to be dragged around.” Yifan spats back.

Well you should get used to it. We’re going to have lots of hand holding after this.” Suho teased. He didn’t know where did he get his courage. His fiance can be so scary when he was angry, yet he just don’t know how to stop.

Yifan was about to object, but his words were cut off by the lift. He huffed as he lets Suho dragged him inside the lift. He was right that Suho was getting bolder. Does the elder think because he was his fiance, he can touch him as he please? And, no, he didn’t care how soft Suho’s hand is.

“Yifan-ah, we have reached.”

When had we become so close until he dared to call me Yifan without any formality?

Suho then brings Yifan towards the table beside the window. He orders two cups of hot coffee after asking his fiance. He couldn’t stop staring at Yifan when he caught the younger busy staring at the scenery outside the window.

So beautiful. Suho mentally thought when the sun rays shine on Yifan.

“Suho-ah!”

Suho turns around and his lips curls into a smile as he watches Minho heading towards them. He gets up from the chair to which Yifan also follows.

“Long time no see, Minho.” Suho greeted before hugging Minho.

“Yes, indeed it was. It has been what… almost half a year? Why’d you never come visit me anymore?” For a large man, he loves to act cute and small, Yifan concludes as Minho pouts.

“I’m sorry for that. I’ve been busy with my job as doctor, also the opening of my clinic. Oh… Let me introduce to you, this is my fiance, Wu Yifan.” Suho introduced before turning back to Yifan, “This is Choi Minho. We studied at the same primary school before I moved to China to stay with my uncle. We still keep in touch all these years.”

Minho’s eyes widened in shock after he saw Yifan. He then extended his hand for a handshake.

“Hi, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“Your fiance is very good looking, Suho. Where did you get such a catch?” Minho turns facing Yifan, “If you ever get bored with Suho, you can always come to me. I’m still single.” He then winks at Yifan.

“Are you any better than him?” Yifan replied sarcastically that unfortunately made the other man amused.

“Suho, he’s not just good looking, but also very sassy too. I like him quite a lot.”

“Okay, enough. I’m quite a possessive man and you’re lucky that I know you too well that you were just joking.”

Yifan stares at his fiance in disbelief because of his words. Were he was acting in front of his friend or does he really mean it?

“Let us sit down first. Yifan and I are here to discuss an important matter with you.”

“Sure.”

The three of them then sits down with the orders being served to them.

“Both of us come here to ask whether your hotel have wedding packages. My fiance and I are planning to get married within these two weeks.”

“Yes, we have. Our hotel provides everything. The decor and the foods which I think is suitable with your upcoming wedding since you have tight schedule. The only things that both of you need to do was provide us the guests lists, find suitable cake and the person to official both of you.”

“Wow, this is great. What do you think, Yifan?”

“Can I see the weddings that was arranged by this hotel before?” Yifan then asked.

“Sure. I have save few of the weddings in my phone.”

Minho then take out his hand phone from his pocket. He opens his gallery and shows it to the couple.

“Wow. Most of the decors are very beautiful.” Yifan exclaimed as he slides the pictures.

“Our hotel not only aims to provide the best service to our customers, but also aim to give the best wedding to the brides and grooms.”

“We should do it here.” Yifan said as he turned toward Suho.

“Are you sure? Don’t you want to go see few more of options?”

“Yes, I’m hundred percent sure. They provide everything which saves lot of our time. And your friend work here so I don’t think anything could go wrong to our wedding.”

“Well, if you’ve made up your mind, I don’t have anything against it.” Suho replied before he takes a sip from his coffee.

“Give me the most expensive package. My fiance said he’ll bear all the cost of our wedding.”

Suho choked on his coffee upon hearing that, “What?”

“I was just kidding. I’m not that cruel.” Yifan almost smirked at Suho’s reaction.

Take that. You think only you know how to tease. You mess up with the wrong man here.

“Please send the price lists to Suho. We’ll discuss which package suits us the most. Then we can arrange another meeting to discuss further about this wedding.”

“Sure. I’ll send it to Suho. Nice working with you.” Minho said as he extended his hand for a handshake again.

“Nice working with you too.”

“Suho, you must come visit me frequently.”

Suho just chuckled at that, “I’ll. We need to leave now. See you soon.”

“Okay. Bye-bye.”

As usual Suho reached for Yifan’s hand. Yifan would have had pulled away, but they are in front of Suho’s friend right now, thus, he can only let Suho dragged him out from the cafe.

 


Yifan couldn’t wait to enter his house and take warm bath as today was a tiring day for him because he and Suho had been going around places for their wedding preparations.

He took out his keys and unlock the apartment door. He turned to called Sehun, but he frowns when he saw his little troublemaker trying to kick his neighbour’s flower pot.

“Wu Sehun! You better stop it now!”

And it bring effect to Sehun who always been afraid of his mama. He quickly stop before dashed toward his mama.

Mama.” Sehun said as he hugged his mama’s leg. He even dared to smile cheekily like he did nothing wrong. But of course, Yifan know his baby too well.

“Such a naughty boy. Luckily the pot didn’t broke. If not, I’ll cut your pocket money to pay for it. Go inside now.” Yifan reprimanded.

Sehun pouts as he walk inside into their apartment, but Yifan ignore it. He is a strict parent after all.

He was about to walk inside when someone yelled his name. He turned around and he was a bit shocked to see his landlady.

“Mr. Wu, you’re finally back. I had been waiting for you. I need discuss an important matter with you.”

“Is this regarding the rent? But I already pay for this month’s rental.”

“No. It is not regarding that. I was doing some housekeeping of my documents today and I had checked all my tenancy agreement again. I then come across yours. I realize that your leasing agreement is come to end by end of this month. So I was wondering are you going to renew it soon?”

“Oh my god! I had forgotten about it. I’m very sorry, Mrs. Park. I need to think about this first. I’ll update you within this week.”

“I understand. I don’t want to disturb you any longer. Please excuse me.”

“Okay. See you soon.”

Yifan then entered his apartment after his landlady had to leave. His baby wasn’t in the living room. Without a doubt, he must be inside his room.

He then went to sit down on the sofa. He seldom forgotten about things especially the important things like this, but lately, his mind was too occupied with his life, Sehun and also his upcoming wedding making him forget about it.

Talking about his wedding, only then he finally come to realization that he and Sehun are going to live together with Suho after this. The thought of living together is making him a bit nervous. What if Suho suddenly demands on having ? Although he’s almost 28 years old and had lot of admirers, but he is still a . Heck, he even didn’t had his first kiss yet! And just the thought of letting Suho touching him intimately making him very scared.

It seems that he needs to discuss it with Suho first about this matter first and lay some rules without disclosing his status before he can make the decision about their living arrangement.

 


Yifan taps his feet on the ground as he waited for Suho to pick him up. He looks at his wrist watch. Fifteen minutes had passed since their promised time, just what’s taking that elder so long?

Finally. He thought when he saw Suho’s car headed toward his waiting spot.

“What took you so long?” Yifan immediately asked after he climbs into the passenger seat.

“I was stuck in traffic jam. So where should we headed first?”

“I have something important to discuss with you first.”

“What it is? Is it regarding about our upcoming wedding preparation? I think we are almost done.”

“No, it is not because of that. My apartment leasing agreement is coming to end by end of this month. Since we’re going to live together after we get married, I was wondering are you going to move in with me or other way around?”

Suho nodded as he thinks of Yifan’s question.

“I see. Well, for my opinion, I think it’ll be better for you and Sehun to move in with me. I live in the penthouse.”

“Y-you live in the penthouse? How rich are you?”

Suho lets out a small laugh, “I’m not that rich. My penthouse was left down by my late parents. My father was the director at some prestige hospital while my mother was a lecturer. Most of the money are coming from them.” The elder humbly supplies before he turns to the younger, “And you also don’t have to waste money to pay rent every month if you move in with me.”

“How lucky. Why my Ge and I couldn’t have rich parents too?” Yifan couldn’t stop complaining towards his and his twin’s unfair life.

“I’ve heard from Jiaheng before that you had to work part time in order to support your living expenses and I really admire you for that because you had to work and study at the same time, yet still able to get a good result.”

Yifan suddenly feels embarrassed by Suho’s compliment. He ducked his head to hides his blush and he can’t stop tugging at his shirt.

“So what do you say, Yifan-ah? Do you want to move in with me?”

“It is not like I had much choice left.” Yifan shrugged, calming his emotions that isn’t appropriate during the time, “Yes, Sehun and I are going to move in with you.”

“That’s great.” Suho then offers a small smile to his fiance, “The place that I live is much closer to Sehun’s kindergarten and your office.”

“So can I go to your penthouse today?”

Suho choked on his saliva, “What? You want to go my penthouse today?”

“Yes. I want to check your place so that I can see if everything was complete and how big the space is. I still have a lot of valuable things at my apartment.”

“But…”

It is not Suho didn’t want Yifan to come to his penthouse since they are going to live together after this. However, his usual cleaner was on sick leave, thus no one had been helping him on cleaning his penthouse and he isn’t a very tidy person.

Knowing his fiance who was a clean freak and sassy, he’s surely going to get lot of sarcasms coming from Yifan’s mouth after seeing his penthouse’s messy condition.

“Does it have to be today?”

“Why are you hesitating of me coming to your penthouse today? Are you hiding a secret lover or drugs or kin…?”

“Nothing like that!” Suho quickly cut-off Yifan’s words. He’d never thought that Yifan had such high imagination, “It is because my house was in mess right now so I don’t think you should come today.”

“Tsk, here I thought it is was some kind of big problem. Well then, lets us go to your penthouse now. We shouldn’t wasting our precious time anymore.”

“What? But…”

Yifan then cut off Suho mid sentence, “Yes, I did heard you. I’ll help you clean it up.”

“Still…”

Suho stopped his objections when Yifan glared at him. He sigh dejectedly before he drives out from Yifan’s apartment building.  


Author's note: Merry Christmas to all my Catholic readers. :)