031

His First and Last

“Finally, last day of class.” Ronnie commented as Mark trudged to the kitchen, she grinned at him before pushing the sandwich to his side on the table.

“How do you wake up so early and function normally at the same time?” He mumbled as he sat down and started to eat.

“It’s a secret.” She mused while tying her hair in a ponytail, Mark looked at her, his lips quirked up slightly.

Wash up quickly, okay? I don’t want to be late.” She said as she slid down from the seat and mussed his hair.

I still~

Mark caught her wrist and yanked her back.

Mark, d~

He grinned before pulling her on his lap, Ronnie blinked at him.

“I need to recharge,” He grinned before wrapping both of his arms around her, Ronnie grew amused and chuckled.

“Is this is an excuse to~” She tensed when Mark kissed her cheek.

Yeah,” He chuckled.

“Heol.” Ronnie shook her head, but she was smiling.

“I mean it, wash up, so we can go.” She turned her head to him, Mark made a face at her but he gave her a nod.

You smell nice. Can I borrow this hoodie?” She asked him as she tugged on the sleeves of the hoodie he was wearing.

I’ll give it to you later.” Mark nodded, Ronnie smiled happily before standing up and heading back to her room.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want to.” Ronnie whined as she put her phone down, Nanhee looked at her, confused.

“What?” She asked.

“Eomma and appa want me to join them for dinner. You know, just a sit-down to check on me, the daughter that they left.”

“The daughter that they left with a house, a car, credit cards and yes, a house.” Nanhee pointed out.

Ronnie made a face at her.

“But it will be so awkward, those two will just argue in front of me again. I don’t want to listen to that.” She mumbled.

“Why is she whining?” Mark asked as he sat down beside her.

“Parents. Meet up. Lunch. Constant complaining from Cheon Ri In.” Nanhee dictated, Mark grinned.

It’s going to stress me out.” Ri in faced him.

But you gotta go.” Mark stated, she shook her head at him before leaning her chin on his shoulder; Mark smiled and just patted her hand.

Can you come?

“Ronnie, no. I can’t, this is between you and your parents.” Mark explained as she pulled back.

“Listen to him.” Nanhee chimed.

“I can drive you there and I’ll come pick you up after, deal?” Mark asked.

“Can’t I haggle a bit?” She asked.

Nope. I have to meet up with the team, I’ll see you later.” Mark squeezed her knee before leaving the girls.

 

 

 

“Noona,”

Ri In looked up, Haechan and Jeno were walking towards her.

“Waiting for hyung?” Jeno asked as they reached her.

“Yeah, I heard you also have practice during the summer?” She replied.

“Yeah, my life .” Haechan sighed dramatically, she grinned at him.

“Jeno seems to be okay with it.” She faced him.

“It’s not like I can do anything about it. I thought coach would be more…gentle with us this time around since we won the championships but no, he’s turning into a devil.” Jeno continued.

“But you guys are the best, so don’t feel too down.” Ronnie pinched Haechan’s cheeks.

“Noona!” He complained, she chuckled.

“I’ll miss not hearing your annoying voice over the summer, Haechan.” She stated.

“I’ll still probably see you, Mark hyung will probably drag you to watch us practice.”

“Touché.” Jeno mused.

“Then you wont have a chance to miss me.” She pointed out, Haechan snorted.

“As if.”

She grinned before facing Jeno.

“Are you going to work on your ballet during the break, agasshi?” He asked.

“I will most likely be, we will see each other during summer, right? Ice cream runs and to more pizzas?”

Jeno grinned and bumped fists with her.

“Of course, see you around then, agasshi.” Jeno patted her hand before leaving with Haechan.

 

 

 

Ronnie stepped out of the sliding doors, she was holding onto her Moschino sling bag as she looked around.

“How did it go?”

Mark was smiling as he walked towards her.

Awkward. I almost hid under the table.

He chuckled before wrapping one arm around her, Ronnie sighed and just leaned her chin on his shoulder.

“Hey, but you survived, Ronniebear.” He mused as she pulled away from him.

“I did, they just asked how everything was going now that I moved in with you and your parents. They asked me if I still wanted to continue ballet and that if I’ve already decided on college. All that in one night.”

Mark just took her hand in his.

Well, have you?” He asked, Ronnie shrugged.

Nothing’s really certain, Mark. I have no final answer to that. But maybe, medicine doesn’t seem to be that bad.” She looked at him.

You? You came from a family of doctors.

Are you going to pressure me too?” Mark blinked at her, she just chuckled and leaned against him as they walked.

But it’s you, I’m certain.” Mark spoke.

Ronnie glanced at him.

I don’t like worrying about things, you know that. That’s why when I realized…that I liked you, I tried fixing it.

“What~”

Mark shook his head at her.

You mean when you were being so wishy-washy and mean to me, you actually realized~

Yeah, that.” Mark nudged her. She smiled and poked his cheek.

Does that really qualify me as your first and last?” She said and shuddered.

You can’t even stand it.” Mark cackled.

But, it’s true. You are my first and last.” Mark added and stopped, he made her face him.

So, I want you to be happy. I know things aren’t really going well right now with your parents. But you have me…and Cobalt.” Mark offered.

“Ugh, the cheesiness is real.” She said but she was smiling.

I know, that’s why, I’m saying this.

Mark blinked at her, then she leaned over to kiss his cheek.

 

 

“I like you too, bub, I think I always have.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

THE END (04/03/17)

 

Thank you all so much for reading, subbing and commenting. I hope to see you in my other works.