In Your Arms.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you opened your eyes, you were laying on the studio floor and your head was on Jacksons lap. Your vision was still a bit blurry but you felt sweat drip down your forehead, which meant you weren't out for too long...you tried to sit up and look around...you still felt very weak..

"YN!!!!!, Oh my god...Are you okay," screamed Jackson, putting his large arms around you and assisting you up to a sitting position. 

You look behind you and see JB and Bam Bam looking at you doe eyed. Their eyes were wide and both of them looked so anxious, like a pair of lost puppies. This image of them made you suddenly laugh outloud...

"Jackson,  I don't think shes normal yet..she's laughing so weirdly right now...,"  Bam Bam whispered, but you could still hear him despite his efforts and this made you giggle even more. And that's when you heard the third person speak, finally, JB said...

"YN...you were out for about a minute...you fainted while we did the choreography for the chorus...are you feeling okay now.."

Who knew his first words to you today would be at the end of practice, after your fainting episode..

"Oh..I fainted...haha...oops..sorry for the scare guys...I do that sometimes when I'm really tired..," you reply as you let out a small embarassed laugh..

"You really scared us... we were so worried," said Jackson, his arms still around you, grounding you, supporting you...

"Well I guess we will end practice here...," you laugh but the three of them did not look amused. Other members soon showed up with water and a hand-held fan. They were all so kind to you. In that moment, you felt so warm and protected. 

They all slowly walked with you out of the studio, all 7 making sure you didn't faint once more. You assured them it was due to overheating and no sleep and that you would be back to normal tommorrow. You were all saying your goodbyes when you hear that soft rapsy voice say...

"Guys, I'll just make sure she gets home okay...I'll drop her off and take an uber back to the dorm.."

What. Did he really just.. Were your fainting again or did JB just offer to take you home. 

You knew he had just said those words because the members all had the same confused stare as you except for Jackson, he looked cheerful like always. 

Before you could even say anything, Jackson spoke up "Hyung, that's perfect, we should make sure she gets home alright, thank you hyung." 

"No it's okay JB, thank you but I will get home okay, I'm feeling all better now." you say while you try to put on your best smile, assuring them you were fine.

"No Hyung, you're right, you should take her home, we would all come along but atleast 4 of us have to check in at the dorm by 9pm" Bam Bam pleaded.

Slowly they all bid you goodbye one by one and there you were with JB. You were even more confused by his sudden actions and words. You really didn't know what he was trying to do or if he was even trying to do anything. Maybe he was really concerned for your wellbeing because this could possibly dely the comeback if you fell ill right now. but maybe was concerned for you because he really cared about you. You would not let your expectations get the best of you this time, you would stay neutral you tell yourself. 

You both stood outside the studio while he fiddled on his phone to call for a Taxi. You watched him as he dialed number after nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter