Secret Rendezvous

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took you a minute before you could gather yourself enough to open the door to the dance studio at 8:50 am. You knew all 7 of them were already inside streching like they always did and that practice was to start in 10 minutes. Normally you were always there 30 minutes early so that you could greet everyone but today, you took your time getting ready. This morning you had set your alarm clock an hour early than normal. You spent that extra hour in the bathroom, trying to apply makeup after ages. You wanted a natural look but you kept messing up your eyeliner. Somehow through a miracle you ended up with a nice and natural look, with your hair also neatly tied up with a few strands in the front to frame your face. All this effort for one man, he better not avoid you today.  

You release a big sigh and just decide to open in, you knew they all were already going be suprised at your tardiness today but you coudn't run away now. So you open the door. All 7 of them stare at you like you were a new person. JB glanced at you once and again, not meeting your eyes but he definitely let you know he was aware of your presence. No hello today either but atleast he didn't pretend like you were non-existant like he used to in the mornings. Poor Yugeom and Bam Bam almost looked scared and confused, maybe you really did look like an entirely different person with the new look. 

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late..give me 5 to stretch and we will all gather up in 10 okay."you quickly announce, avoiding all their eyes. You always got embarresed really quickly which also meant you blushed very quickly as well. And you could feel it, your face was burning...and they probably all noticed because they started looking away..except for Jackson, he of course, had something to say..

"Hey YN!!!! Ohhhhh! Wow! Is there a special event your going to today, I see you did your hair and you makeup!???"Jackson asked with excitement, his eyes as wide as always and his hands on your shoulders..

"Hahaha! No Jackson, nothing special, just felt like doing something different today, haha it's not too scary right?"you reply, laughing, he looked like a child when he was suprised. 

You and Jackson keep exchanging words while stretching and he kept talking and talking like he always did. And so you listened like you always did, entertained but also wishing he would summarize it a little bit. You were trying to do a stretching move where you had to bend down but you had hit your back a bit yesterday when you had fainted so it hurt to go all the way down. Misunderstanding your pain for a struggle, Jackson tried to push your back down and help. You stopped him and instead offered him help with stretching since he always tried to avoid doing the more difficult ones. 

You were helping Jackson stretch when you felt a pair of eyes on you. His. He was across the room stretching with some members but his powerful gaze was on you two, especially you. You try to figure out what he was trying to convey with his eyes but you were lost. You never once assumed that he was annoyed to see you with Jackson because this was who Jackson was. It didn't matter if it was a girl or a boy or an older uncle or auntie, he befriended everyone and so thats what he was to you, a good friend. But JB's eyes looked like they were telling you something and so you stopped what you were doing. You told Jackson that was enough stretching and for everyone to gather for practice. 

Practice went on, we all gave it our best like we did every single day. The members were now all caught up and very much in sync with each other. Seeing how far along they had gotten with the choreography reminded you of how much time had already past, 2 weeks had gone by which meant Got7 only had 2 weeks more to learn the rest of the dance. What this also meant was you had only 2 weeks left with JB. What possibly could happen in two weeks...you wondered....

It was now 11 am and this meant only 30 minutes before lunch break. 30 minutes before your secret meeting with JB, which you hoped was still happening. He hadn't said much to you today apart from talks about the choreography but you noticed he was staring at you a lot. Normally when you looked at him, he was always looking elsewhere or just everywhere but at you. But today, when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter