Note on the Napkin.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Guys, we're gunna be there in 10 minutes." Mark announced, turning into a sharp corner. 

The turn woke Bam Bam up and he looked dazed as he tried to figure out what was happening. Seeing that Bam Bam was awake, you tried to pull your hand out from JB's. But he woudn't budge at all so you tried to lean forward so that Bam Bam coudn't see what was happening to your right side. JB was so stubborn sometimes but you secretly admired his determination, in all matters, even with something as small as holding your hand secretly.

Throughout this ride, you had twice tried to make eye contact with JB but failed both times. The first time, after he held your hand, he was looking out the window and the second time, he was leaning back. You tried to read his expression, you tried to see what he was trying to do. He had just seemed so happy yesterday, like he was returning back to his old self...so what exactly were his intentions right now..

But honestly it didn't matter to you in that moment. There he was, secretly holding your small hand in between his. His long and slender fingers interwined with your short and chubby fingers. His hands felt warm and rough, yours were cold but soft. No words exchanged, no words uttered, between you two but enough was said. It seemed like both of you didn't care anymore, you knew time left to spend together was limited and maybe he just wanted to enjoy the last 4 days you both had together. Each day felt precious from that moment on and you quickly realized how fast 4 days could pass. 

The car slowly pulled into a parking lot and you definetly wanted to release your hand before the members noticed. So as Mark parked the car, you pinched JB's hand. Out of reflex and pain, he let go. You quickly pulled your hand back to yourself before anyone, especially Bam Bam noticed. You were afraid, afraid of what they might think of you. They had asked you previously to talk him out of plans he had made so you two could be together. That said a lot to you about how the members felt about you two possibly being together. They didn't like the idea of possibly losing their leader, their anchor, their support. So you had to protect him, shield him from his own stubborness and bravado. Of course in your heart, you wished you could have left your hands in his for a little bit longer. 

The walk to the restuarant was a quick one, especially for you, as you tried to run ahead of JB. You were afraid that might do something rash in front of everyone. That he might just grab your hand or put his arm around you. You coudn't guess when and what he might infront of them so you walked ahead to avoid him. 

The waiter guided us to a round table that had only seven seats. You stood around awkwardly as the boys tried to figure out who would sit where. You were waiting for the waiter to bring the extra chair so that you could squeeze between Jackson and Bam Bam, the only two members you knew well, apart from JB. But JB was a secret. You didn't want to sit near him, you wanted to avoid him so he would not do anything suspicious near the boys. 

As you stood around waiting for the chair, you felt a pair of heavy hands on your shoulders. You turned around and saw JB. Your eyes opened wide as you tried to brush his hands off but instead he directed you to the chair to your left. He gently pushed you down into the seat and took the seat next to you. Great..He was already doing weird things and the boys had noticed, especially Jinyoung, who knew JB the best out of all of them. This was not like JB because near them, he had always been cold to you, keeping his distance. Even though they knew that you both had a little history, you had told them that it was nothing and that he was nothing to you. So of course the boys were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter