Fated Intuition

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment you turned around and saw that, now familiar face, your heart dropped. Your face flushed and your body went numb. It was like deja vu. There he was standing at the door, wearing the same grey hoodie he had on at the museum, accompanied by the same cold eyes and intense gaze. He looked briefly at you but that was enough to crack open your locked memories. It was really him and all you could wonder about was....if this was fate, if he remembered you, if he recognized you or if he even cared anymore. 

Every second in that moment felt like a blur and time seemed to be going slow and fast, all at the same time. While your mind was still making sense of things, he walked right past you, just like that. Nothing, he didn't have the same look of confusion and anxiety you had on your own face...maybe..afterall he really didn't know who I was. What a relief.

"Hey JB, our leader!!!" yelled Jackson, his loud voice pulling you out of your thoughts, prompting your frozen body to turn back around from the door and face all 7 of them for the first time. 

"Hey JB, so this is YN, and guess what?, she is the main choreographer for our new title track!", said Mark while pointing to a flushed face you. Mark's voice almost sounded like a whisper, everyones voice sounded like a whisper after Jackson had spoken. 

"Yeah, she was going to show us the choreography for the first vocal, your vocals Hyung, so we asked her to wait but now we can all watch together," said Bam Bam while getting ready to play the track for you.

You let out a deep breath, your mind was in a thousand places all at once and also here, in front of him. "JB" they called him, that face you had been thinking about had a name now. That voice...you had correctly recognized it at the museum. It was him all this time and now he was looking at you along with his 6 members. But his gaze was different this time, it was the same cold eyes but his gaze felt even colder.  Perhaps, he really didn't remember you or didn't want to, maybe your first impression that day was enough for him to not want to remember. 

The track played loudly and echoed around the room, your instincts take over and you start performing all the moves you had prepared thus far. Motion by motion, beat by beat, before you knew it the track was already at the bridge, the part you hadn't choreographed for yet. You stand back up to your normal posture, breathing heavily, you notice their stares. Did they like it? Did he li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter