Proper Introduction

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning was much different from yesterday, it was much foggier and colder today. Much like the weather, your mind had also had a change of heart, it was no longer stuck in the same memory of the day you went to the museum and the man you saw. Atleast that is what you told yourself to move forward. "Let's work hard today also," you think to yourself. You felt determined to focus and really work on that Got7 choreography today. There would be no distractions...there should be no distractions..

Your walk from the subway to the studio grew short in distance as you quickly walked past all the shops and all the busy noises on the streets. You were welcomed to studio with the presence of Poppy waiting at the main front doors. Sighing, you worry and hope for the worst. Today was going to be difficult you tell yourself again. 

"Hey, YN!!!, where have you been?, it's almost 8 am," said Poppy grining widely at you.  

Confused at both her kindness and presence at the studio this early, you realize what this meant. Either important customers were here or new clients who were seeking our help. 

Before you have the chance to even reply to her, Poppy grabs you by the wrist and hurriedly takes you into the studio, down the stairs and into the nicest studio room we had. The door swung as wide open as Poppys fake smile when we entered the room. 

"Ahh," you gasp at the sight of several men sitting in the room that was normally empty and reserved for other professional dancers. They were spread all over the room, all in sweats, all looking determined but tired. 

As you gather your thoughts, you hear Poppy making a loud statement "Hello everyone, this is YN, and she is going to the the lead choreographer for this project! We are so excited to be starting this journey with you and I hope you all learn a lot today."

Oh...It hits you....you realize just who these men were in front of you were, and you realize that they were here earlier than expected. Poppys smile and cheerfulness towards you earlier were an indication of both the panic and joy she felt...she knew you were not ready for them, but somehow she enjoyed when you suffered. 

"Uh...Hi everyone, I am YN, and I've been..um...coming up with the choreography for this collaboration...um sorry I mean project," you nervously announce to the group of men staring at you with wide eyes. 

Suddenly one of them comes up to you and shakes your hand. Startled by his presence, you accidently step back in surprise but manage to grab a hold of his hand. They felt warm and soft. He held your hands and when you lost balance for that quick second, he grabbed hold of your hands even harder.

"Oh My God, I'm so sorry!!," he screeched, still holding onto your hands, softly but with enough strength still to assure you were not going to lose your balance again while he had his grip on you. "I..I didnt meant to scare you, I'm Jackson of Got7 by the way", he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter