Day 2

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the day of their departure came closer, a part of you was heartbroken to have to separate from him and these memories but a part of you was happy too. That part of you was happy because you imagined JB was in despair being near you, having to see you everyday after you had responded coldly to his feelings. Maybe it was your own guilt that was making you see the good that would come from this departure. But mainly it was your own selfishness, you coudn't see JB looking the way he did. He looked lost and tired all the time, and not from practice, just in general. And that was what broke your heart, seeing that change in him. 

The second day of the last week started just like any other. They all arrived on time and all greeted you one way or another except for him. He worked hard throughout practice and led the boys so that they did the same. They were going to have their promotions for this comeback 2 weeks after they left here and that meant 3 weeks from now. So they all worked harder than ever and a part of you was so happy to see your ideas and your choreography fall right into place. This would be your first completed project and apart from all the small drama, there will still precious memories attached with this project for you.

One of the most precious memories from this project was the friendship you developed with some of the members, especially Jackson. On the most tiring of days, he was the one who would lift up everyone's spirit and especially yours. But ever since JB had talked to them about you two, he had been distant. Jackson was still cold to you but you didn't know why and you decided you would confront him after practice. You had to, you coudn't lose two precious people, one was hard enough to let go of. 

Morning practice went through like a breeze, all we did these days was just do the routine over and over again. The members would then rewatch and review the videos we had shot and correct their choreography or parts. You main role now was to make sure they were in sync, which they really were, thanks to JB's strict leadership and your sharp eyes. Step by step, they performed together like they all had one heart and one soul. Each member then shined on his own during individual parts. The track had now been engrained in your mind due to hearing it multiple times but still everytime, you felt a chill when his part came up in the beginning. His voice just had that kind of magic to it and how you wish he would speak to you again, with his voice and his sweet demeanor. Even if it was just about the choreography or even the mistakes, anything could have been the topic. You just wished he would make small talk with you again like he used to. But you knew deep down that you probably weren't ever going his voice call out to you again. 

Before you knew it, it was lunch time and again the boys went through all the menus we had collected so far to order food. Again they asked you what you wanted but you had to come up with an excuse and you did. 

"Hey, actually, I think Poppy wants to see me in her office so I'll probably grab something after the meeting since I'm not sure when it'll end." You reply, noticing the dissapointed faces. 

"Okay..wish we could eat together, this is the last week you know." Bam Bam sighed, fiipping through the menu pages. 

"Sorry, I know, I want to also but today I just can't," you lie, hoping that they didn't catch on. 

Quickly you pack up your belongings and take the stairs to go upstairs. You had to leave before JB got back from the bathroom. And you succeded. You made it to the empty studio upstairs and you closed the door quietly so that no one would notice. There was no meeting with Poppy, she wasn't even going to be in town for another day but that was the only excuse you could think of at that moment. You had to escape before he came back so he didn't have to be forced to be around you longer than he already was. 

You sat alone in that empty room, eating the sandwich you had packed last night. It felt miserable, you remembered how in the beggining of the month, you all would order food and eat together in the practice room. Sharing d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter