A Promise.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your entire face almost seemed to dissapear in between his two hands. He held on to your face so gently, offering you warmth and support. He looked at you so endearingly that you felt like this really was the last time, he would always remain this way from now on. He woudn't change back to the cold and angry JB. 

There the two of you were, 3 blocks away from your house...confessing sweet words and innocent stares. He did look as flustered as you were and this made your heart flutter even more that it was already. You wondered if his heart was beating just as fast as yours...and if so..was it for the same reason...

"I..I really... don't know how to feel about this...,"you reply snifling, your face still resting on his gentle hands. A part of you wanted to remove his hands away from your face because you didn't know if he would be cold to you tomorrow and a part of you wanted to embrace him because you didn't know how long it would take for him to be this warm to you again. You did neither, instead you moved his hands only to hold on to them tightly. They felt so warm and soft. Now that you had his hands in yours, you saw how much smaller your hands were than his. 

"This is just all so sudden...I feel like one moment you are one person and then your someone else the next...you're warm and then you're cold..," you softly say while looking at him. He was still staring at you, thinking of words to say...we were both lost in that moment...

 "Um..listen...I know I can come off cold sometimes but that's just me...I'm usually very hard to approach..but I...,"he replies..still staring at you like you were the only thing that he could see..His gaze was so powerful yet gentle..

"But you came off so friendly...when we..,"you wanted to bring up the art museum but...his phone rang..and he pulled his hands out of yours..leaving you feeling empty...

The call...it was Bam Bam wondering where JB was. It was now almost 10 pm and JB would have returned home if we had taken the taxi like planned. JB quickly tried to end the call, letting them know he would be back soon and to not tell the managers. You felt nervous because you knew just how strict their managers were about late outings especially with early practice the next day. 

"Sorry..continue your thoughts...the call..it was just the members wondering about tommorow's practice....,"he lies..not realizing you had overheard everything. 

"Hey...it's okay..I didn't really have much to say...lis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter