Strangers Again.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11:25..5 minutes before you were expecting JB to come through the door. You had to make it seem natural. You had practiced your lines just enough so it didn't come off memorized. You had a plan. You were going to stop him before he went into our practice room and guide him upstairs into the empty studio room. You were going to tell him that you hoped he didn't do anything irrational because it could affect your career at this studio too. You were going to have to be selfish because you were not going to let him possibly ruin his own future. 

It was now 11:27 and you waited by the front door. All the other 6 members were already in the practice room and they knew that you were going to talk to JB. They all relied on you to change his mind because they really loved and respected their leader. You would not let them down. You weren't sure if the drunk JB was serious about what he had told the boys last night but you coudn't take any risks. You were going to set thing straight this time. 

JB slowly walked in at 11:30, he was punctual as always. He looked a bit groggy and tired. You ran towards him and grabbed his arm, suprising him. 

"Hey..YN..did you get home okay last night..I got drunk so I coudn't..,"he smiled at you, 

"Yes..I did..Can we please talk..?" you asked, still grabbing on to his hand. 

"Okay..,"he replied, confused.

You dragged him up the stairs and into the empty studio. You shut the door behind you and let out a deep sigh. Now all you had to do was turn around and lie to him. Easy as that. You turn around and see him standing, smiling at you like an idiot. He looked happy, maybe he was expecting a different outcome than the one you were about to give him. 

"Hey..YN..I'm actually glad we're up here..I have something to tell you too..I've been thinking you see...,"he spoke, only to be interrupted by you. 

"Actually JB...I've been thinking too..and I think we're really better off as friends..just like you suggested..," you lie, grinning and looking down at your shoes. 

"you see..I thought about it..really really hard and I saw that you really coudn't offer me anything more than friendship and you know what..I really dont wan't anything more from you..because I have other priorities in life right now..and don't have time to play around with someone like you...,"you added, scoffing at him. 

"Oh..okay..really.." he sighed loudly, "well...I guess then..I don't really have to say what I wanted to..you answered the question I wanted answered..,"he said, slowly sitting down, trying to ground himself again. He looked suprised and that smile he had a couple minutes ago was gone. You had spoken so coldly to him, you were worried if he had caught on that you were lying but thankfully he didn't. For the first time, you were thankful he was as gullible as his team members. 

You knew if you kept seeing his sad expression, you would cry. You could slowly but surely feel your eyes well up so you turned around to face the door and said,

"Well perfect..I just thought I should let you know just incase you were still considering illogical things...you are a good friend to me JB, that's it..I got in over my head the last couple days...sorry about that and see you in 10 downstairs..,"you said, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter