Day 1

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of the last week with him. You had now taught them the complete choreography and they all had memorized it very well. Every single member gave it their all during practice, especially JB. His appearance had now changed, his eyes were a bit sunken and he always wore the same outfit to practice. He was even more focused so his moves were sharp and always on point. He never spoke to you during practice now, not even about the choreography. There wasn't much to speak about because we had covered everything. Now all we had to do was to sync all the members together so they functioned as one during the chorus and shined on their own during their individual parts. 

Still during practice, you stole glances at him, never receiving any back. His expression was cold but determined, focused but also with lost eyes. s tried to tell you again that he was changing but what did they expect you to do? You were already trying your best to avoid him to not bring him additional stress or tension. It seemed like the changes he was going through was him just returning to his old self. So even if you were worried, you had to let him go so he could go back to who he was always. 

You decided you were going to skip lunch with them everyday for this last week, you really wanted to avoid JB's presence because you felt it was your fault he was like this and that maybe your presence would annoy him. So as they started ordering lunch from the menu, you say you were actually going to meet a friend for lunch. This was the excuse for day 1, what was it going to be for the rest of the week you wonder. They all didn't stop you since your excuse actually sounded valid. 

You stepped out of the building, feeling a burden fall of your shoulders. Practice was alright because you all would be focused on the choreography but lunch time was free time, filled with conversations and laughter. You knew it would have been awkward if you stayed so you left and were going to be gone for an hour since lunch time had been extended to a full hour now. 

You grab a burrito at a near by burrito place, eating it as slow as possible. You checked your emails again and again, responding and deleting old mail. You had to spend the whole hour there so you might as well try to be productive. You had recieved several emails from Poppy but you were finally responding to them now. She had been gone this whole month and it felt like she was finally off your back for once. You knew she would be back before Got7 left to check their choreography and to do the final greeting from the company. No matter who worked with which client, she had to be the last face they saw from the company so that they would remember her as the main choreographer. It was always like this and even this time when they leave, it will be the same. When they leave...

It felt like you had spent forever in that small burrito place but only 15 minutes had passed. Now how were you going to spend the next 45 minutes. You could return back to the building and just roam around but what if you ran into him. Sometimes he secluded himself during lunch, wandering around and listening to music or resting. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter