Slowly Healing

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wiped your tears again and again. Put on a brave face and decided you had to go back downstairs into the practice room. Lunch time had ended and practice had to resume despite what happened just now. You were afraid of what JB and Jackson had talked about and if the misunderstanding had been resolved. You could have ran after him too but you didn't. You coudn't. Your actions were actually opposite of what you really wanted to do which was to run after him. 

In your mind, you imagined a scenario where you would have run after and embraced him from behind. You would hold on to him so tightly so he would know how you really felt about him. You imagined him turning around and wiping your tears like he did before. He would then tell you that it's okay and that he understands why you had to do this. Why you had to hurt him so he would refocus on his goals and aspirations. That he understands you hurt him with your lies because you wanted to protect the person you liked. 

But that was just in your head. All these conversations and words were in your head. In reality, you were about to face all 7 of them and hopefully they were all doing alright, especially JB. You walked into the practice room and saw that there were actually only 5 members. You ask where Jb and Jackson were because practice was going to resume in 5 minutes. 

"Hey guys, where did the other two go?" you ask, 

"We don't know, they left like 20 minutes ago and we haven't seen them since..," Bam Bam replied, finishing the rest of his fried rice, unaware of what happened upstairs. 

It wasn't like JB to be late for practice and so the members did look concerned. You thought that Jb and Jackson would have resolved their misunderstanding by now but they apparently hadn't. So now you decided you needed to confront both of them and set things straight. 

You go and search for them in the building and they were no where to be found. You decided they must have gone outside and you go through the shops near by. Finally, you spot them by the bubble tea place. Both of them walked out with tons of bubble tea to go. You run over to them and say..

"Hey..we're practicing so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter