Reality vs. Expectations.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun coudn't rise soon enough, you waited to greet it throughout the night instead of falling asleep with the moon. That night your thoughts wandered and rely to wander again. You asked yourself what message he meant to possibly convey by telling you he also liked looking at art and why did he only tell you at the end, when you both parted. In your heart you believed it was him trying to tell you he knows you from the art museum and that he remembers you but your mind told you it was just another hobby he listed. He was the sincere and honest type, you knew he would be the type to tell you everything if you asked him anything and you just happened to ask about his hobbies..Your mind and heart went back and forth, almost fighting, trying to convince each other what his motives were, if there were any and so you lay there awake, hour after hour....Tomorrows lesson was going to be a very tring one...

Your walk from the subway today was very quick. You almost rushed like you were late but really you were so excited to see him again. Your mind and heart still argued about what his words from last night meant exactly and you were hopeful. You had an entire scenario that you had imagined of what he would say, what you would say in return and how it would progress from here. 

In your imagination, you expected him to greet you for the first time when you enter the studio, warmly like seems to do when it's just you two alone. He would say hello to you and start your day on a very good note. Practice would go on as it did normally but somehow he would talk to you about more than just the choreography. He would bring up the previous night and he would elaborate more on his hobbies or ask you about yours, anything...he would just talk about anything so he could talk to you. but this was just your imagination and you didn't know yet if any of this would even come true..

But in reality, he was the same as he was every other day of practice. He was cold to you and only spoke to s. You could tell that at this point, even they noticed he was being a bit too cold towards you. He didn't greet you or even say hello when you entered the studio. You heard the same few words from him about specific moves and about the choreography. He didn't do anything he did in your imagination.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter