His voice...

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning and the sun greeted you as you lay on your messy bed. Your beloved laptop laying next to you, keeping you company, as it always did every night. 

You breathe in, thinking about what you wanted to do today since it was your day off and it had been forever since you had had a day off. The Art Museum, you think, this is something I've always wanted to do, to visit, but with whom you ask yourself? You were new to this city and your only friends were other assitant dancers, all of whom were busy with the Boyz Choreography. 

As lonely as it might be, you decided you would go. Your day off was rare and art was something that had always mesmerized you and was something you wanted to try yourself. You get up and get ready, excited at the thought of the upcoming day. 

In a beautiful yellow midi dress and white lace sweater, you climb upboard the subway. You find an empty seat quickly, sit down and put your headphones on. This was going to be your escape from reality, even for a bit. 

As the subway passed through the city, the sun would hit your face during certain times, bringing with it warmth and energy. Skipping through the tracks, you only find yourself suddenly listening to the track by Got7, which was sent to you just last night by Poppy.

There it was, that piercing voice, husky but sweet. You indulge yourself in his voice, only to realize how quickly his part ended, followed by rap and vocals by other members. You found yourself really enjoying their track, more so than you had before for other groups. This group just felt like they had a special edge, the beats, the vocals, really spoke to you and suddenly you were so excited about this upcoming project. You were opening your heart again to this project and were hoping that it would follow through all the way. 

Suddenly while you were lost in your thoughts, the train stops at its last stop, Orton Street. The Street with the Art Museum. While walking to the Museum, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter