Ramen for Two.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your heart was pounding against your chest. It almost felt like your whole body vibrated along with the beating of your heart. Your mind started wandering while your lips thought of words to speak. Should I formally introduce myself like nothing happened or..Should I just keep looking confused like I already am. 

"Hello, YN is it?, Um I'm JB, the leader of Got7 and uh..I just wanted to say thanks for your hardwork today and for the rest of the month," he said coldly. He was averting his gaze from you, he was either looking down at his feet or at yours. 

"Oh..Hello, yes YN is right and you're welcome..um it's really nice to work with such hardoworking people," you reply while trying to also avoid eye contact. 

Wow. He really did not recognize me, It really was a relief... 

"Okay, um...well we're heading off to our dorm, thanks for today," his words echoed as he walked away from you. 

"Okay, bye..," you reply to his broad back now facing you as he walked up the stairs. 

As awkward as that intereaction was, you were glad it happened. It set things straight that he either did not remember you or did not care enough to bring it up. Now it was time for you to do the same so you could really focus on teaching them the choreography. 

That night you practiced the dance in your own room, giving yourself carpet burns and unecessary bruises. But it was okay, you really wanted to make them proud and not let them down. All 7 of them were working so hard and this was the least you could do for them. 

Practice continued day after day, adding new choreography and editing old choreography to fit their positions better was all we did every day. Even though everyday was similiar in terms of routine, it was still so much fun. You had now grown close to a few members that were more talkative like Jackson, Bam Bam and Yugeom. The rest four, especially JB, kept his distance from you. Which was fine with you. We were all learning the choreography at the same pace and that was all that mattered at the end of the day. The day at the museum seemed, at this point, like a scene you had seen in a movie or read in a chapter, all too fictional to be a true memory.

The first week went by just like that. We had now really covered half the choreography and all the members had it memorized. Each member had a special dance method and their own charismas. Their spins were different and so were their hand gestures but all together, they were so much in sync. At the end of each practice, Jackson would come to you and thank you for your hard work, always making you smile in return. He was probably the most cheerful person you had ever met in your life. He really was the life at each practice, making tough situations feel simple and making life seem easier. You were so thankful to him for being there almost everyday despite his busy schedule flying in and out the country for recordings. He was such a warm and wonderful person. 

JB, however, even after a week was very distant from you. The only words he spoke to you were either about the choreography or about practice. Within the week you had gathered that he had a very strict personality as a leader. He was punctual, clean, kind and very supportive of s. Your interest in him slowly turned into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter