Me, You and the Rain.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your phone buzzed loudly as you barely opened your eyes to stop it. The tone was a different one from your alarm so you slowly tried to unlock your phone. The tone dissapeared suddenly and you checked the time. It was almost midnight and you had been sleeping for about 3 hours now. 

Confused, you try to open your call history and see that there is no missed call. You look through your notifications and see that there was a missed call on the chatting app that the boys had made you download today. You tried to open the app when the phone vibrated again, showing a XIJXB94 calling. You pick up right away and answered in a confused and sleep tone, 

"uh..Hello...,"

"Hey, YN..,"he whispered, with this soft and raspy tone..."Did I wake you..?,"he added.

Your heart started beating really fast, were you dreaming or was he calling you at this time? Your mind started telling you he was calling so suddenly, to cancel your plans for tommorow but your heart wanted you to listen a little longer. 

"No..you didn't..I wasn't...really sleeping..just resting."you reply, releasing a soft yawn. 

"Oh..good..can you make some time..right now?,"he asks while chuckling softly

"Uh..what?..right now..umm?"you ask as you look at your reflection in the mirror, your hair still wet and your face a little puffy from crying earlier.

"Can you give me like 10 minutes..where do you want to meet?..,"you ask as you rush towards your bathroom and try to brush out your hair, the phone still in your other hand. 

"Uh...well I am kind of in a time crunch and well....I am outside..,"he gently whispered. 

"WHAT!, outsidde where..,"you asked, shocked and running to your window that had the view of the front gate. 

There he was in front of the gate, an umbrella in his hand, shielding him from the heavy downpour. You looked at him in surpise and he waved to you and said over the phone..

"Please come down..and see me..for a bit."he asked cutely before hanging up. 

Sh*t. He was not supposed to see you like this. You quickly put on a light jacket and applied some blush, thank goodness it was dark outside. "He probably won't offer to go anywhere if I have these pajamas on.."you thought to yourself.

You waited for the elevator to come but it was taking forever. So you opted for the stairs, 6 flights of stairs now standing in between you and JB. You ran through floor after floor, pausing momentarily after each level to catch your breath. Somehow knowing he was the one you were going to see made you even more breathless. 

Finally you reached the front door and there he was with that big stupid smile he had once in a while. You ran to him, as he slowly opened his arms for you under his black umbrella. You could feel the rain hitting your face and the water soaking up your plush house slippers but still you ran like this was the last time you were going to see him. 

You were in his arms now and breathing very heavily. You weren't sure how long it took you to go down all the flights of stairs but you were glad to be there with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter