Take you home.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your arms could barely go around his wide back as you tried to embrace him as tightly as you could. Moments like these were rare with him and were going to be only memories you both would collect in the next four days. You wanted him to remember how you hard you tried to extend your short arms around him so that you could pull him closer and you wanted him to remember where your head rested on his chest. But most of all you wanted him to remember how it felt to hold you, to touch you and to embrace you with the warmth of your tiny body ....There the two of you were in that small storage room, unaware and uninterested in the happenings all around you. It felt like a brief moment but you knew you still had to protect him while accepting his small demands for you. So as much as you disliked doing it, you let him go. And when the time came in 4 days, you would have to again let him go...but for good. 

You gently pushed him away from you and said blushing...

"Sorry, but we should get downstairs...I'll go first..,"

"Yeah..you're right..I just lose track of time when we're like this..," he added, avoiding his gaze from you but still reaching out for your hand.  

You reached out for his hand too and linked your fingers one by one with his. He smiled at your gesture and placed a small peck on your forehead while patting the back of your head. It was actions like this that would remind you of how sweet this could be if..if only he could stay and we both could officialy commit without any retributions. But those are dreams, only imaginative scenarious you played back and forth in your head.. What if he could..What if I could..

You left first, turning around once to look back him, he was smiling at you in that same spot. His arms crossed and his smile still the same as the first time you saw him smile. That innocent and warm smile, where his eyes lifted upwards and wrinkled at the temples. You slowly make your way down the elevator and you felt so happy in that moment. Even if you knew this was something that was not going to last long and neither was it ever going to have a title, but it still made you so happy to have someone like him in your life. 

The boys were still busy chatting and ordering more side dishes. Your entrance in the room didn't draw too much attention from anyone but of course Jackson noticed. He came over to you and said, 

"Is everything okay, you left so suddenly when the phone vibrated."

"Yes, it was Poppy, just wondering about how things were coming along."you lied, you hated lying to Jackson because he was so gullible and innocent at times. 

He smiled, he knew how you had felt about Poppy through one of the many talks you both had together. He knew you felt lacking everytime she was around because she always demeaned you as an individual, as a choreographer. 

"Listen, honestly, you are one of the best teachers we've had, and we've trained for really long, so never let anyone make you feel like you are less than them because you are amazing."he said, still smiling at you like he really appreciated your presence beside him. 

"Oh..thanks so much Jackson..you are so sweet and kind, honestly it's been such a fun month with you all. I don't think I could ever work with another group as talen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter