Push and Pull.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was only one more stop left untill your station. One more stop before this moment would end. You were still in his arms, your back against the subway car door and your face on his chest. Every now and then you would look up at his face, he again would avoid your gaze but you still stared at him. You were looking to see if he was as nervous as your were, if he was as flustered as you were. You felt so protected being in his arms. His broad shoulders blocked the view of everyone in the train and his chin almost rested on the top of your head. His left hand still holding on your waist and his right, guarding you from the rest of the world. Your hands were to your sides and they had been there since he first moment held you but you slowly found yourself holding on the sides of his black bomber jacket as the train jerked at every stop.

From the outside, you might have looked calm but in your mind, there were so many emotions all at once but mostly you were very nervous. You were not nervous because a drunk man had been cat calling you but because he didn't let you go. You knew when he first held you and moved you backwards, it was to show the drunk man that you were not alone. But from what you knew, the drunk man stopped doing what he had been doing the moment JB held you so why did JB not let go of you after. Why did he still hold on to you like he had wanted to for a while....Why does he play with your mind like that?...

This is the stop for Ford Avenue, Next stop is 54th Street...Please be mindful of the space between the platform and the train...A voice announced and that was it, this was our stop.

"Hey JB, this is our stop." You say as you sigh..

He lets you go immediately and turns away, quickly walking off to the platform. You follow too. He walked so fast but he didn't even know where you lived. Yet he still kept walking, you almost coudn't keep up with him. It was almost as if he was avoiding looking at you or talking to you or even walking with you. 

"Hey JB, Stop!!...this is not the right exit.." you yell, he was far enough where you knew he woudn't hear you if you didn't speak up.

He turned around and started walking back to you. You felt so frustrated, it felt like you had done something wrong, he looked like he was mad at you..

"Hey are you mad at me or something..why are you walking away so fast.." you ask him while almost tearing up..you had to look down otherwise you were definetly going to cry. It felt like he was playing with you, he would make your expectations rise only to treat you so coldly after and it confused you..

"I just wanted to avoid the crowd that got off with us..I thought you could keep up...sorry.."he softly replies..maybe he saw your eyes..

You let out a big sigh. You coudn't understand him. 5 minutes ago on the train, this same cold guy was holding on you like he had been wanting to do that forever and now he was walking away from you so fast as if you were a robber chasing him.

"I really.. I just don't understand you...and why you do things..but it's okay maybe I just think too much..you know what..I'll just go home from here..Don't come please..,"you plead.

"I didn't do anything...the thing on the train was just to have that man back off..nothing else and I have to walk you home, Jackson asked me to take you, he told me as we all walked up the stairs to make sure you went all the way h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter