Wake up Call.

Choreography for the Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked from the subway and huddled your large scarf closer to your neck. The walk was a cold one as you tried to rush to the studio. Since you had extra time this morning, you actually carefully parted your hair and curled your bangs. You also wore light makeup, with a hint of a peach lipstick. You weren't sure why you suddenly had the urge to do this but something in you just decided to try to look decent for three days, the last three days. 

The studio was empty as always since it was still 8:30 am and practice only started around 9 or 10 these days.You were making your way down the stairs to the practice room when you saw that JB was waiting at the end of the stairs. His back against the wall, he stood gracefully with the hoodie only showing a bit of his face. He looked up at you as he heard you slowly walking down. You were suprised, he was here early, was he alone...

You walked faster, rushing down the stairs with a smile on your face. He returned that smile as he rolled up his headphones and put his phone away. You slowed down again as you reached him and looked around to see if anyone else was there. You always had to be cautious around him but it was for his own good. 

"Hey...,"he said softly to you as you slowly took small steps towards him.

"Hi..," you replied, still confused about why he had arrived so early but it didn't matter because that meant you had more time with him. with him alone..

You carefully looked around one more time before you quickly huddled into his arms. It took him by suprise but you could hear him softly chuckle. 

"Is everything okay...with your manager..,"you ask, looking up at him, still in his arms. 

"Yeah..they were pretty mad but things settled down when they saw I didn't lose my phone..,"he replied, moving his arms from your back to your shoulders, pulling you closer to his chest. 

"Oh...,"you sighed in relief.."Thank God..I was really worried...,"you soft say as you lean your head on his shoulders. 

"It was nothing..but thanks for worrying about me..,"he says as he suddenly leans in close to you, smiling at your blushing face. 

"You look even cuter today...wonder who it is for...,"he asks smirking, cupping your face with his large hands and gently squishing the sides of your face.

At hearing his compliment you coudn't help but blush even more. He knew exactly what he was asking and how you would react..and still he did it...You decide to change the subject as you were very awkward with responding to compliments...

"oh...hahaha....thanks....But..um...why are you here so early..,"you ask. 

"Just..said I wanted to come early to practice..but was hoping you would be here early too,"he replied, now smiling and gently holding on to your hand as you both make your way to the practice room.

He walked ahead of you and you noticed how broad his shoulders looked from the back. Your hand still in his as he slowly lead to the room where you two were first introduced as artist and choreographer, as leader and head project leader, and as the main characters in a heartbreaking love story.

As you both approached the door, he let go of your hand and motioned for you to go in first since he didn't have the keys with him. You quickly unlock the door and see all the members in view.

You gasp in shock as you weren't expecting them to be in there. JB gently pushes you in from the back and you are surprised to see that even more people were in the room, people like Jun and Terry, some of the other choreographers. You were about to turn around and ask JB what was going on but were interrupted by Jackson.

"Hey...Surprise!!!!"Jackson yells as everyone around the room starts to clap. 

You look around the room doe eyed as Bam BAm and the other members bring in a lighted cake towards you...

You look at them confused since your birthday was not for another month. What were they thinking...maybe they g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter