What A Mess. [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Sana P.O.V.

My little Tzuyu looks adorable today...what an angelic little face- What is she doing?!

I watched in horror as she pecked Nayeon on the cheek, and felt rage take over my body as the oldest unnie giggled. Blushing. 

"Tzuyu..." I whispered in pain. I spun around on my heel, and ran to my room.

"Sana unnie!" Tzuyu jumped up, smiling initially, but as I turned to run, she slumped back on the couch with a hurt expression...but I couldn't see her or Nayeon right now.

My heels clacked against the floor, as I had just come back from a photoshoot. And my exhausted yet cutie-ily done up face just wanted to get kissed by little Tzuyu. My girlfriend. But that's too much to ask, I guess. I mean, who even gets kissed by their own damn girlfriend anymore, right?! No! It's just 'Oh let's kiss the oldest unnie behind my girlfriend's back! She's out modeling, so she'll never know!'. 

I slammed my door shut, forcing my necklaces and bracelets off of the rack I had attached to the back. I heard quiet shattering as my heel dug into one of the necklaces I had brought from Japan. 

" this. Jihyo was right. Group relationships are bad." I growled, pulling at my hair out of frustration. ", , fu-"

"I'm coming in, Sana!" The door was closed and locked just as quickly as it opened. I only looked up in time to see blonde hair blocking my vision, as strong arms held me tight around my waist. Moguri... "What happened, Sana...?" She pulled away gently, looking into my eyes with concern. 

"Momo, I can't do this!" I burst into tears, sobbing into her shoulder. My body shivered, and spasmed under the intense emotion. My breathing was ragged, and my voice came out in shrill, yet hoarse yelps. "Momo, I can't! Momo, oh my god, I don't know anymore! I really don't!" As I continued spasming in her arms, she only held me closer, and ran her fingers through my hair. She rubbed my back with her other hand, and whispered gently "It's okay, Sana. It's all going to be okay." into my ear. Once I was finally able to breathe normally again, after what must've been an hour, she guided me to sit on my bed. My throat burned.

"I can go grab yo some water if you-"

"No!" I yelped, pulling her down on top of me. Tears threatened to waterfall down my face again.

"Sorry, sorry." She squeezed me tight. "Moguri isn't gonna go anywhere. I'll even sleep in here tonight if it helps." She pulled back to look at me, with a sweetly gentle smile.

"Th-Thanks..." I whimpered, burrowing my face into her hair.

"What even happened?" I took a shaky breath.

"Tzuyu kissed Nayeon-"

"What?! On the lips?!"

"No, no, on the cheek, but, Nayeon blushed-"

"But that's normal Nayeon- not normal Tzuyu..." Momo whispered the last part, and I sobbed into her again with realization.

"I'm...I'm probably not enough f-for her, M-Momo..." I started to get dizzy... "I-I can't g-give her...m-my..." 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Unnie! You're awake!" An angelic voice squealed as I began to wake up from my slumber. "Momo told us all to leave you alone for now, but-"

"Tzuyu?!" I bolted up, and scurried away from her, pushing myself into the wall. My hair was a mess, and my eye makeup left tear streaks reaching my lips...but that's not what scared her. 

"Unnie...?" She whimpered, hurt evident in her face. 

"P-Please...n-no...no. No, no, no, no-"

"Tzuyu, I told you to leave her alone." Momo appeared in the doorway, in only a towel. "Get out." She growled when Tzuyu didn't show any sign of leaving. She looked back at me, then to Momo. She stood up and bowed ninety degrees before rushing out with her head down. 

"M-Mo-" I whimpered, holding my arms out. She ran over to me, and had me wrapped up in her arms, which were still wet. 

"I'm sorry. I thought I could take a shower. I told everyone to give you some alone time. I said you needed sleep. I'm so sorry, I-"

"It's okay..." I sniffled out. "You're here now, at least." 

"I heard you yell, so I jumped out of the shower, and put on a towel- Oh, , dude I'm sorry, I'm only in a towel." She chuckled, making me laugh. "Sana, oh my god, you're basically cuddling a Moguri." We laughed more, before she got of bed. "Can I just borrow some of your clothes? I don't really wanna leave you alone again."

"Of course, yeah. Take whatever you want." 

"You should probably get changed, too." She tossed some of my favorite pajamas at me. "Your favorite, right?" 

"Yeah..." I smiled, wiping away tears. "Thanks."

"Not a problem." She grinned. "Close your eyes, , I need to put on some clothes." I chuckled at my fellow Japanese member's lightheartedness. It always made me feel better. 

We spent the next few hours talking. Just talking; like normal friends having a sleepover. Except we avoided the whole love life topic. 

"Momo~" I heard someone calll from outside the door. "Can I bother you for a sec?" 

"Yeah, I'll be right there." She smiled at me. "I'll be leaning on the door. Nobody is gonna come in this room except me- oh, and maybe your roommates if they need any of their stuff." I chuckled.

"Yeah...tell them I'm sorry if you see them."

"Can do." She grinned, before getting up, and sliding out the door. I heard weight slowly creak against it, indicating that Momo had me secured in my room. I sighed, grateful for my friend. I can always count on you, no matter what Moguri...I can never be grateful enough, can I?

 

Tzuyu P.O.V.

I hid behind Nayeon as she knocked on the door. I had just been sobbing in her arms three hours ago, and since then, we've come up with a plan to get my Sana unnie to talk to me.

"What did I do?!" I screamed into my pillow, pounding my bed mercilessly. "How did I mess up so freakin' bad?! I don't even know what the hell I did! What the fu-"

"Tzuyu..." I heard the door open and close quickly, and I felt my bed shift under another person's weight. "It's about Sana, isn't it?"

"Yes! What did I do, Nayeon?!" I sobbed, jolting up to hug my unnie. "How did I up this badly?!" I shook and spasmed into her arms. My breathing got louder and louder as air scraped against my throat.

"Tzuyu, please calm down." 

"Nayeon, what the ?! How can I-" I coughed hard. "H-How-!" I coughed again. I whimpered inbetween sobs as my breathing became more and more shallow. My throat was burning. 

"Tzuyu." Nayeon shook me roughly; my body just followed her shakes like a rag doll. "Tzuyu, please. I know it's hard, but please, just breathe. Listen. In..." I followed her words, since I was starting to get dizzy. "...Out..." I exhaled. "Good. So...I assume Sana's upset." 

"Y-Yeah..." I sniffled. "She's upset with me. She freaked out when she saw me." 

"I think it's because you kissed me... Listen, she ran away after she saw you kiss my cheek, right?" 

"Y-Yeah...Oh my god, I'm such an idiot, I-"

"You're not an idiot. Just explain what happened, and it'll alll be okay." 

"But Momo's mad, too...She won't let me anywhere near Sana." 

"Then, let me talk to Momo. You just worry about your Sana, okay Yoda?" She grinned as I wiped away my tears.

"Okay." I nodded, following her to Sana's room. Once we reached the door, I put my head down as my body trembled. 

"Momo~" She called sweetly. "Can I bother you for a sec?"

"Yeah, I'll be right there." We heard a muffled reply from the other side of the door. I hope she lets me talk to Sana. I hope Sana listens to me. I hope Sana isn't mad. I hope Sana still loves me. I hope-

"Hey, Nayeon," She leaned on the door protectively. "What's up- Oh, Tzuyu...I'm so sorry, Sana really can't-"

"That's kinda what this is about..." Nayeon took a deep breath. "Tzuyu kissed me because we were recording for Twice TV. We were reading fan comments, and pretty much half of them were telling Tzuyu to kiss the members. So, since I was closest, she kissed me first. Once she saw Sana, she was gonna kiss her, too, and then you know, like sneakily excuse herself to leave so she can hang out with Sana, but obviously that didn't happen, so-"

"Ohh...I'm sorry, Tzuyu." Momo sighed. "I can try to talk her into talking to you about it, but..." 

"I know..." I kept my head down. "I know, I messed up..." I sniffled, and tears threatened to burst out again. 

"Tzuyu, aww...please don't cry..." Momo stepped forward, and hugged me gently. "I'm sorry this whole thing happened...You two will be having makeup makeouts before you know it- You would be having makeup , but we all know how Sana feels about you doing that kinda stuff." She chuckled. "'Kay, I'll be right back." She slipped back inside the door. 

 

Sana P.O.V.

Momo returned with a grin on her face. "Is everything okay?" I whimpered, clutching the pillows. 

"Well...no." Her grin faded, and her face turned serious. "Tzuyu is...kinda..." Tzuyu?! My Tzuyu?! What's wrong?! She must've seen the fear in my eyes, as she chuckled. "She's really upset about this whole thing. Nayeon helped explain the situation to me, and...well...Nayeon and I think you two need a little heart-to-heart." 

"I...I want my Tzuyu." I sniffled, clutching my pillow harder. She grinned, before opening the door, and leaving. Tzuyu walked in slowly, with her head down. Momo and Nayeon closed the door softly, as Tzuyu bowed ninety degrees- snapping and wrenching my heart in the most painful way. "Tzuyu, stop it." I whimpered, tears already streaming down my cheeks at her formality. 

"Sorry, unnie." Not Sana unnie?! Oh no, my poor baby Tzuyu...What have I done?! I jumped up and ran to my baby, nearly knocking her down.

"Tzuyu baby, please...please stop..." I gripped onto her shirt, pulling it so hard that I heard the stitches begin to break apart. 

"Sana unnie..." Her voice broke, and we both fell on our knees, crying and holding each other. My face was buried in her hair, as I grabbed at her as if she would break free at any moment. She squeezed her arms around my waist, holding me close. Soon, all you could hear were our soft whimpers.

"Tzuyu baby, oh my god, I love you, please please please-"

"Sana unnie, I love you." She kissed my cheek. "Please forgive your stupid Tzuyu."

"No, Tzuyu, I should be begging you to forgive me." I finally ripped her shirt, and she was wearing a sports bra underneath. "S-Sorry..." My face turned bright red. 

"N-No, Sana unnie...It's okay, really..." She kissed me again, as I gripped onto her bra, doing the same thing I did to her shirt. Finally...Oh god, finally, I heard that angelic little giggle. Oh god...things are okay. Things are really okay. My little Tzuyu...My Chewy, my baby, my one and only... I broke into tears at that heavenly giggle. "Sana unnie!" She yelped, hugging me as tight as she possibly could. 

"N-No..." I sniffled. "Don't be...I'm happy. I heard my little Tzuyu baby's giggle..." 

"Sana..." She whimpered, rubbing my back. "I-I...I really love you." She looked into my eyes lovingly, before getting to work kissing away all of my tears. I giggled at her gentlewomanly behavior. 

"Tzuyu, baby, I'm okay, really-"

"Nope." She kissed my lips before going back to my cheeks. "Not. Gonna. Stop. 'Til. Your. Face. Is. Tear. Free." She whispered between kisses, leaving me as a giggling mess. 

"Tzuyu, baby..."

"Hush. Still. Not. Done." I only giggled more at my baby girl's persistence. 

"I love you, Tzuyu baby." 

"I. Love. You. Too. Sana. Unnie." 

My little hardworking Tzuyu did exactly as she promised. When she was done, my face was totally tear free. 

"Do you wanna sit on my bed?" I stood, pulling her up. She nodded, and we tossed ourselves on my bed, emotionally exhausted. "So what even happened?" 

"Nayeon and I were filming-"

"Dammit!" I'm such an idiot. I almost destroyed my relationship with my little Chewy and Nayeon over that?! Sana, oh my god, you're such a little ...

"Sana, no, really, it's okay. I would've been the same way-"

"I should've let you explain! Tzuyu, I'm so sorry...I'm so so soo sorry." My voice broke, and Tzuyu rolled over, wrapping her legs and arms around me. She squeezed me so tightly to her warm body, that we probably created a vacuum. "I-I almost ruined...our..." Sniffle. "Our relationship...over..." Sniffle. "Over something so ing..." Sniffle. "So goddamn innocent..." 

"Sana unnie..." She rolled on top of me, kissing my tears away again. She said nothing this time between kisses, but when she was done, she held my face gently in both of her smooth, soft hands. "I love you. This didn't almost end our relationship. Nothing can even threaten us. Nothing." 

"Tzuyu, baby, I love you so much." I draped my legs over her back, and wrapped my arms around her neck. "Promise we'll be together forever?"

"I promise." She leaned down, and captured my lips in a gentle kiss. Our lips danced together, in the gentlest, most loving way...I pouted when she broke for air, panting. "I really love you." 

"I love you more, baby girl." I smiled, pulling her down for a quick kiss. 

__________________

A/N: Kind of an awkward ending because I need to sleep like NOW. I still have to shower and do homework, AND I have to be at 4 in the morning, so even though it's only 10 right now, yeah, I need sleep. Thanks for reading! And this was originally supposed to be a prompt about stickers, but I don't know where my brain went. So, yeah, I'll save the sticker prompt for like Saturday or something, yeah? 

Thanks for reading!!!