Knock On My Door [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Tzuyu P.O.V.

Sana and some of the other members are out as gay. Obviously, not out out, but, you know, out to the other members. Momo's gay and everyone knows that, but she's only said it to us, not even JYP or the manager. It's just one of those things you can't tell anyone that you don't trust. All nine of us have been living together for a while, now, so it's like we're sisters. Except, obviously, some members should never be sisters. Nayeon and Jeongyeon, for example, umm...

I'm the maknae. I've heard and seen things from them that most people don't see until their mid-twenties. 

But, I swear I'm not gay. I don't really like guys that much, but it's probably because I'm too busy with TWICE promotions. Once all the activity with our group calms down, I'm sure I'll develop feelings for some guy... I heard Somi talking about BTS last time we got to meet, so maybe I'll get a crush on one of them. Maybe a member of EXO? I'm not entirely sure...but I definitely won't fall for a girl. I'm straight. Clearly. I might not understand the appeal right now, but one day I will. Totally. Yep. I will.

"Tzuyu-ah?" My eonnie's voice snapped me out of my almost-daily routine of convincing myself that I'm not gay

"Sana eonnie?" I called back, not seeing her. I heard a knock on my door, as she sang the melody from our comeback. I laughed at her silliness. "Come in." 

"Alrighty~" She slipped in, grinning like an idiot. Her hair was in high pigtails, and she wore tiny black shorts with a form-fitting pink sweater. She flopped onto my bed, where I was holding my head in (now broken) concentration. I felt immediately underdressed just being next to her. I wore a lose pajama t-shirt with long Hello-Kitty print pajama pants. I hadn't brushed my hair yet today, either. I felt my face heat up looking at her long and smooth legs. "How's little Tzuyu?" 

"Pretty good. How are you, eonnie?" 

"I'm pretty much the same as you." She hummed, rolling over onto her back. "Who else do you think is gay?" 

My eyes widened in surprise. "What?" 

"I mean, I never thought I'd come out, but just the other day I told the eight of you, and it went really well..." She tilted her head to look at me; her pigtails were sprawled out on the bed. "I don't know. I feel like it's not just Momo, Mina, Nayeon, Jungyeon, and I." I raised an eyebrow at her in confusion. "Call it gay-dar, call it lesbian intuition, call it whatever else you want, but I just really feel like there's someone else in the group who isn't as straight as she claims to be." 

"I...I don't know." I leaned back on my bed, uncrossing my legs and laying them on her toned stomach- that's a little, no, it really is well-toned. Nothing gay about that. "Why are you thinking about it? Is- Oh god, Sana, is there someone you're interested in that's in TWICE?" 

"No-! Yeah... Maybe? Umm...That's a trick question." 

"Who?!" I screamed, bolting upright. "Is it- no, Momo came out...Dahyun?!" 

"No, Momo and Dahyun are like sisters to me. " She chuckled. "Like I said, that's a trick question, and you'll never get an answer out of me." She propped herself up on her elbows and stuck her tongue out at me. 

"Lame." I scoffed, laying back down. "Wouldn't Jihyo get upset if there was another couple in our group?"

"As long as we- the couple in question didn't break up." 

"We, huh? Are you hunting the innocent maknae?" I giggled.

"You wish, Yoda." She scoffed, laying back down. She let out a sigh after a few minutes had passed. "It's just kinda lonely, you know?"

"Mmm..." I hummed in agreement. Although I never saw myself in a relationship with a guy, I always had been craving the warmth that a relationship brings. And that's hat a guy would bring me...right?

"Sana!" Momo burst through my door. Sana bolted upright. 

"Momo! You scared me!" She whined, laying back down. 

"Sorry, but Jihyo's letting us watch the Handmaiden!" She squealed, stomping the ground. 

"What?!" I yelped. "Isn't that-"

"The maknaes aren't allowed to leave their rooms while it's playing." Momo winked. "So come on, Sana!" 

"What if the maknaes listen in?" Sana whined again. "It's risky."

"Well, they might discover something about themselves." Momo wiggled her eyebrows while I just raised an eyebrow at her. "Come on, let's go!" 

 

 

Discover something about ourselves...? Momo, you had no idea. 

It was about 30 minutes in, I think. I heard some odd sounds from the living room, and I heard Jihyo yelling something at Jeongyeon and Nayeon. I was about to ask Chaeyoung to toss me my phone so I could block out the noises, but I noticed her staring at her phone, biting her lip. 

"Chae?" I asked cautiously. Dahyun looked over to her as well. She threw her phone in shock.

"What?! I'm not doing anything!" She yelped.

"Really?" Dahyun raised an eyebrow. She fell backwards on her bed, and groaned dramatically. 

"Don't tell the eonnies." 

"We won't." I said. 

"You know the movie that they're watching?" Chaeyoung started. 

"No, eonnie, you didn't-"

"I did. And...it's really good. I didn't think two girls could be so in love..." 

"Oh. That's it?" Dahyun shrugged. "While we're alone, I've gotta admit...isn't Momo, like, really hot?" 

"Dahyun-!" I started.

"Mina's way hotter." Chaeyoung replied. 

"Chae-!" I started again.

"I feel like Momo's a better kisser." 

"I know that Mina's more flexible, if you-"

"Both of you!" I finally got their attention. "Are you gay, too?" 

"No-" They looked at each other, then at me. I watched realization hit their faces. "I don't know, actually..." 

 

 

After that awkward movie incident, things kinda sorta calmed down...leaving me with more time to think about how incredibly not gay I am. Sana keeps coming into my room and laying all over my bed. She's started wearing makeup when she comes in, though. In fact, she wears her makeup around the dorm now. None of us do, but...I guess she really does have a crush on someone in the group. 

"Tzuyu-ah~" She walked into my room, and flopped face first onto my bed. She wrapped her arm around my waist, and pulled her head into my lap. Did I mention that she's also been getting more and more cuddly with me lately? 

"What is it eonnie?" I ran my fingers through her hair. I had grown to admire her features more and more with each passing day. Her cute, plump, pink lips to her perfectly carved collarbones, to her perfectly sculpted waist... What's wrong with me? I'm not gay, am I? 

"Nothing...just wanted to cuddle with the youngest of all TWICEs." She nuzzled my thigh, making me laugh. 

"Eonnie...how did you first figure out you were- No, what did you feel like when you- Ah, that's not it either..." 

"Gay? This is a gay question isn't it?" She rolled over, and gazed up at me. 

"Yeah...sorry-"

"Don't be! It's totally fine. What's wrong?" 

"I...How do you see girls...?" 

"Same as anyone else." She raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, no, not like that, but-"

"Oh...you mean girls..." She giggled. "Well, the girl that like, she's like a little cutie-pie. I want to squeeze her little face and kiss her cheeks. I want to hold her close to me, and nuzzle myself into every little nook and cranny that I can. It's hard to explain...but, I view her as a little angel, who I need to protect and cuddle and keep warm and safe."

"Do you...ever think...maybe a little differently from that...? You know, the same idea of her being perfect, but something a little-"

"You're too young for that, sweetie." She chuckled. "Unless you think of someone that way..." Her eyes went wide. "Tzuyu, you ert." 

"Wh-What?" 

"Are you thinking like an adult...?" 

"No!" I yelped. 

"Seems like you are..." She narrowed her eyes at me, then began to laugh. "Just kidding, I don't doubt you, Tzuyu...Except I wouldn't judge you if it were true, either. The things you've probably seen Nayeon and Jeongyeon getting up to..." 

"Yeah, it's a little...umm...you've seen them." 

"Yeah..."

 

 

I'm gay. 

We were having dance practice as usual, but of course Momo and Mina kept working on their own special dances, and they got really sweaty, so they took off their shirts, but they were wearing sports bras underneath, which was fine. 

No. What made me gay was when Sana joined them. Of course she got sweaty, too, but before she even took her shirt off, I think I was drooling. She was doing all these squats and chest pops, head rolls, body rolls, and was giving all these sultry looks in the mirror. Oh, and it definitely didn't help that she was wearing leggings and a tank top. But once she took her shirt off, revealing her toned stomach, glistening under the practice room lights, I knew. Tzuyu, you're gay. Not only that, but you're gay for one of your group members. 

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" Jihyo snapped her fingers in front of my face. "You're really red..." 

At that, Sana spun around. "I'll take care of her." She announced, rushing to my side. Jihyo nodded, and clapped for practice to resume. 

"Sana, get her a drink of water, and she'll sit out for the next fifteen minutes. She doesn't look good." Jihyo ordered as the members assembled in front of the mirror. 

"Of course." Sana grinned at me, and took my hand. She pulled me up, and I felt my body flush against hers. I started to feel dizzy at the idea of my skin touching hers...it shouldn't have been a big deal, but with this new revelation on hand, every touch felt like a firework against my skin. "Whoa, are you okay? Should I carry you?" I died at the thought of her carrying me. 

"N-No...I'm fine..." I whimpered. How did I get so weak? She pulled my arm around her neck. 

"Hold on tight." She whispered, before bending down, and pulling me up from under my knees. Her other arm held the top half of my body tightly against hers. I could smell her perfume mixed with the slight smell of her sweat. My arms shook as I tried, and failed, to keep a strong grip on her. I'm sure she felt my heart pounding against her chest. "You're shaking a lot..." She sounded concerned, and I felt her hold me closer. "We're going to the practice room next door!" She called. She managed to open the door to exit the room we were currently in, and open the door to the empty one. "I'm gonna set you down on the floor, okay?" She cooed, close to my ear. I could barely manage to hum a response. She set me down gently on the floor, sitting up to examine my face. "I'll bring you water." She smiled, and gently rubbed my cheek. 

She returned in seconds, kneeling on the ground next to me, and lifting up my back so I could drink the water easier. She cradled my head against her chest, and I felt butterflies in my stomach rising. 

I may have rather unattractively choked on the water.

"Tzuyu! You poor thing...you really overworked yourself." She sat down, and laid my head in her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair. "I hope you're okay...do you think you got heatstroke?" 

"N-No..." I whimpered. 

"Did you feel odd this morning? Maybe you ate something out of the ordinary..." I opened my eyes, and looked at her. She was peering down at me through large, concerned eyes. 

"I'm okay, eonnie...really." I smiled, trying to fight off the massive army of butterflies that seemed to have congregated in my gut. 

"Hmm..." She looked at me uncertainly, before laying down on the ground. "I'm really worried, Tzuyu...you were fine until I started dancing... Or maybe it started when Momo and Mina were dancing..."

"N-No, it as when you started dancing." I sat up slowly, trying to avoid looking at her. "I'm gonna head back-" Sana pulled me down by my shoulders onto her. 

"You're not okay to go back to practice." She held me tightly against her chest, wrapping her arms around me. 

"Sana..." I giggled. I squirmed enough to roll over, so I could see her. I saw her pouting, thinking I was going to escape. I smiled widely, and laid my head on her chest. "You don't need to be so worried." 

"Yes I do." We laid there on the floor in silence. Every few minutes we'd adjust ourselves, and soon we were wrapped up in each other's limbs. It felt warm, and comfortable, and natural. It just felt right to be cuddled up closely to Sana. Until I remembered...that she liked someone in our group. Seeing her goddess-like body, and unbelievable beauty, it couldn't have been me that she fell for. 

"By the way...you like someone in our group, right? Why aren't you with her?" 

"Ah, Tzuyu, you wouldn't understand." She sighed. "Just lay here with me." 

"Wouldn't you rather lay with her?"

"Yes." 

"Then why aren't you-"

"Hush." 

"No, why-"

"Hush, Tzuyu."

I pushed myself off of her, however, our lower bodies were still tangled up. "Nope. Who is it?"

"I just said you wouldn't understand." 

"Then why aren't you with her?"

"I think I told you to hush." 

I huffed, and laid back down on her. "It's not like I'd tell anyone." 

"I know. I just can't tell you..." She started rubbing my back. "My little- I mean-"

I wrapped my arms as tightly as I could around her, and nuzzled my face deeply against her neck. She started giggling as I started covering her neck in quick kisses. "You're so gorgeous." I whispered against her skin, making her giggle again. 

"Someone's feeling better." 

"No...I still feel bad, I need to lay here with you a little longer."

"Alright, alright." 

_____________________

A/N: The lyrics for "Knock Knock" are like...idk, really cute???? But also it's like about breaking down someone's walls. Idk, it's cute. I felt like I hadn't been updating enough, so HAVE A 2200+ WORD SATZU ONESHOT!! Also, I'm still sick and if I have a fever tomorrow I'm staying home and probably writing more. I forgot how much I loved writing these, and reading your comments...school has just been really distracting lately. Plus I did a jazz performance today while having the flu...good stuff. Not. 

Anyways, I hope you're supporting TWICE's "Knock Knock"! That song made me smile for the first time since Friday (because I don't smile nor am I generally happy when I'm sick, but who is?), and it's not the first time that listening to a song from TWICE has gotten me out of a slump. "Not Today" by BTS is also lit af. 

For anyone else who's sick, get better soon! And I hope you're all taking care of yourselves. It's still an easy time to get sick, so make sure you sleep enough and eat good food! Don't forget to hydrate and find time to relax during the day either. :) <3