Don't Work So Hard. [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Mina P.O.V.

Here she goes again. Working on something. It almost seems like she's searching for something to do to get herself more exhausted than she already was. She almost passed out from making choreography for four hours with no break. In her mind, that means it's time to take a break and exercise her abs. I've tried stopping her before, but she'll whine and pout...you know I always give in to her. As hot as she is, she's adorable at the same time. I didn't even get up this time to stop her, since I knew I'd fail again. 

"Babe?" I called. 

"Yeah?" Momo spun around quickly, and stumbled a little. It looked like she was drunk, and it would've been funny, had I not known the poor girl was probably starting to black out. I jumped up and ran over to her, hugging her tightly. 

"You're dizzy. You're tired. Stop." I whispered, as she stumbled slightly back and forth, her arms shook as she tried to hug me back. 

"Babe, I gotta work..." She panted. I pulled her down to the ground with me, laying her down. 

"No." I laid on top of her. "No moving. You work too hard."

"Mina...really, you worry too much." I could feel the heaving of her chest up and down as she struggled to catch her breath. 

"Momo, shut up. You need to catch your breath. Stop talking." I whimpered, worried about my girlfriend's state. I laced our fingers together, and sat up on her abdomen. "You poor thing." I wiped her bangs off of her sweaty forehead. Her cheeks were flushed a deep red, and her eyes were almost closed. was half-opened, panting. Her whole body was soaked in sweat...a little sweat can be attractive, but if I wasn't worried for her health, I would not be touching her right now. I kissed her forehead, and started massaging her shoulders as best as I could from the front. "When you're not dizzy or nauseous, sit up. I want to massage you." 

"Mina, I'm fine." She whined between pants.

"No. You're obviously not fine." I sighed, nuzzling my face into her neck and leaving quick kisses on the area. "You're never this tired." 

"Mina-"

"Shut it. Unless you're telling me that you can sit up so I can massage you, I don't want to hear a word." I pulled out of her neck and glared at her. "You've really got to stop overworking yourself like this." She huffed and looked away, so I just continued to massage her. After a while of comfortable silence, even though my girlfriend refused to look at me, she propped herself up on her elbows. 

"I'll sit up." 

"Okay." I smiled, getting off of her so she could sit. I moved behind her so I could massage her back and shoulders properly. She groaned, leaning her head back on my shoulders. "Good?" I asked, only getting a groan and smile in response. We sat for a long time, me massaging her back, shoulders, and neck, and my tired Momo slowing down her breathing, and starting to relax. She'd mutter little things that I couldn't quite catch from time to time. I'd only hum in response, and continue massaging her.

Until my phone went off in my pocket, indicating that someone was calling me. 

"Sorry, baby." I kissed her cheek, and checked who was calling me. It was not only past midnight, but Jihyo was calling. I put her on speaker. "Yes, Jihyo?" I asked. 

"Where are you two?! You should be home! I texted both of you at least ten times! I called Momo, but she didn't pick up!" I winced at Jihyo's voice, loud through the phone. 

"We'll be home soon. Sorry. Momo overworked herself, so I was worried and didn't pay attention to the time." I explained. 

"Okay." Jihyo sighed over the phone. "Where are you? I'll send the manager to pick you up." 

"We're at the company in one of the practice rooms. Thank you, Jihyo." 

"No problem. Get home safely, okay?" 

"Yeah. We will." I hung up, sighing. "Momo..." I kissed her cheek again. "You heard her, right?" 

"Hnng..." She whined in response.

"Let's get up, baby girl." I said as sweetly as I could. I stood up and pulled Momo up alongside me. She stumbled upon standing, grabbing onto me to keep her balance. 

"Geez..." She panted. "Everything went black for a minute there." 

I put her arm around my shoulder. "Be careful. That's my Momo we're dealing with here." I was grateful to hear a quiet giggle from her, as we walked towards the front, looking for the manager's car. 

 

When we got home, I made sure to tuck my Momo carefully into bed with a good night kiss. 

"Good night, baby." I hummed, nuzzling her cheek. I turned, but felt a cold hand clamp onto my wrist. 

"Don't go." She whimpered, sounding vulnerable and weak. It broke my heart. "Please, Mina."

I nearly jumped into bed next to my exhausted girlfriend. "Of course." I smiled once I was snuggled against her under the covers. She held me close to her front as if I were a plushie or pillow. I buried my face into her neck. "I'll never leave." 

"I'm sorry for overworking myself again...I made you worried, didn't I?" She spoke from above my head. 

"Don't be sorry...you're just a little too hardworking. It's admirable, really." I kissed her collarbone. "And yes, I was worried, but it's okay. I worry a lot about you, anyway. It's not your fault." 

"Thank you, Mina..." 

"No problem. There's only one thing I need from you."

"I'll do anything you want." She squeezed me even tighter. 

"I already have it, you idiot." I giggled.

"I love you Mina." I felt the top of my head get showered in soft kisses. 

"That's all I need." I kissed her collarbone again. "I love you too, Momoring~" 

______________________________

A/N : I have had such little inspiration lately ugh. Tips for fighting off writer's block are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your support!