The Ducks [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Sana P.O.V.

"You're not the boss of me." 

This adorable little angel- stop it, Sana, you're mad at her! Ugh. This cute little devil is just on my nerves sometimes. I love her to bits, oh, she really is precious to me, my little Yoda... But she can be so painful to deal with sometimes. 

"Tzuyu..." I sighed. 

"What? It's true." She huffed cutely. 

"Ugh...babe, please. Just do your homework." 

"No. I don't have to do what you say." She crossed her arms. "Jihyo didn't leave you in charge. She left Momo in charge." 

"Yeah, and that was a mistake on her part..." I rubbed my temples, trying to comprehend why Hirai Momo is good to leave in charge. She said she was taking a nap, and not to bother her unless our lives were in danger. I think this counts, but I doubt she does...  

"Whatever. It doesn't matter now. I don't have to do my homework." She sat next to me. "Now can you please just relax and have some fun with your girlfriend?" She pouted. 

"Fine..." I sighed in defeat. "What?"

"You don't seem happy..." My little angel whined. 

"I mean...I'm worried about your grades..." 

"I have A's and B's. My grades are literally spotless. So appreciate your lonely girlfriend." I giggled at her persistance. 

"Aww...no, little Tzuyu is lonely?" I pinched her cheeks. "Awww, poor Tzuyu~" I continued doting on her, while she just kept a straight face. So, I decided to wipe away that bored expression. I tickled her sides, and she burst out in laughter, kicking the air. 

"Unnie!" She yelped, while I just continued my torture. I kneeled over her, tickling her as much as possible. "P-Ha! P-Please- Haha!" I started laughing, too. 

"What?" I laughed out. "I can't hear you~" I tickled her more ruthlessly, moving one hand to find my next stop. I accidentally grazed over something I shouldn't. She gasped. I stopped everything, and froze, my fingers now on her inner thigh. Our eyes were wide, and I searched for any indicator of her anger in her eyes, but all I saw was shock. 

"I'm sorry..." I got off of her. "I didn't mean to-"

"Where are you going...?" She whimpered, not moving. "Come back..." I turned around, and saw her pouting. I walked back over, and straddled her hips again, although this time was more awkward. She tangled her fingers in my hair, as she pulled me back down again. It was a deep and passionate kiss, and I could've sworn I felt her hips buck when I her lower lip. She moaned, letting my tongue inside. Her other hand made its way down my back slowly, teasingly; my hands had a mind of their own. I started to gently her s- until I realized that my little angel isn't legal. 

I shot up, sitting back on her hips. 

"Tzuyu, no, we shouldn't."

"You always say that..." She groaned. 

"Yeah, because you're still not legal." 

"But everyone else-"

"That's their choice." I huffed, getting off her. "Do you want something to eat?"

"You." She scoffed. "But you're just gonna let me starve."

"Aww, Tzuyu..." I rolled my eyes at her last-ditch attempts to get me in bed. "You know I love you." 

"I know..." She sighed, knowing she's lost once again. "I love you, too, Sana unnie."

I strode back to her, and kissed her lips. "Wanna go take a walk?" 

"Sure." She still seemed a little upset, and I felt bad, but...well, it was for her own good. 

We put on our jackets, and went to the park. There was a pond surrounded by little benches, and many trees, and most of all, many ducks. 

"Look at the ducks, Tzuyu!" I giggled, watching their little butts wiggle. "Come on, look, I'm a duck!" I crouched down, wiggling my as I tried to walk. She giggled, and I jumped up, grinning. "Come on, try!" 

"Haha, no, I'm not an idiot." She kept laughing. I just huffed. 

"So I'm an idiot, huh?" 

"Yes." I glared at her. "But you're my idiot." She walked up next to me, holding my hand. "Can we feed them?" 

"Hmm. I dunno. You called me an idiot." 

"Unnie~" She whined. "You're my idiot, though..." 

"I know, I'm kidding." I giggled. We walked across the street to the convenience store, bought some cheap bread, then returned to the park. We opened the bread, and took a piece. We broke it apart into little bits. She approached the ducks first, brave as ever, and tossed some bread at them. They scarfed it down quickly, and got closer to her. She gave them more bread. I ran up to her, and tossed more bread at the ducks. 

"Be careful, Chewy-ah." I warned, as they got a little too close for comfort. "They seem cute now, but do not provoke the ducks."

"I know, I know. We had ducks in Taiwan." She scoffed. We started running around the park, laughing as the ducks followed us. We kept breaking up the bread, and feeding it to them. There were even some baby ducks, which Tzuyu kept begging to hold. 

"Tzuyu-ah, that'll provoke them." I warned. 

We continued being carefree, running around the park. We got tired of running, and decided to just sit on a bench together. Obviously, the ducks followed us. There were about twenty or so ducks packed around our feet. 

"Tzuyu, I know I've said it before, but it's worth repeating. Do not provoke the ducks." 

"I know, unnie, I know." She giggled. I closed my eyes, relaxing on her shoulder. "I'll be right back." She giggled, and ran off. I watched her, as half the ducks followed her. Then, she did the sort of unpredictable, but I should have seen it coming. She picked up a damn baby duck. It quacked for dear life, and the ducks immediately swarmed her. 

"Tzuyu! Put the duck down!" I scolded, running over to her. I grabbed her hand, now free of duck, and dragged her. Now, we ran around the park for a different reason. Quacking followed us around the park, as we screamed in terror; Tzuyu's hair was already a terrible mess. Twenty became thirty, as more ducks ganged up on us. 

We ran all the way back to the dorm, slamming the door behind us. We were covered in feathers, and our hair was a mess. Seven girls turned around from the living room, then burst out laughing. 

"Yah!" I scolded. 

"Oh my god!" Momo shrieked in laughter. 

"What even happened?!" Jihyo coughed out between laughs. 

"Did you guys get mauled by a duck?!" Jeongyeon laughed.

"Not just one, but-" Tzuyu tried to defend herself, but if they were laughing hard before, they were practically screaming now. We stood there, at the door, faces red. I sighed.

"Let's go wash up." I gently took her hand, and led her to the bathroom. "I'll use the other one." 

"Okay...but wait!" She grabbed my arm as I turned to leave, and pulled me to her. She still looked beautiful- despite the duck feathers, messy hair, muddy face, and cheeks bright red from the embarrassment. "Thank you for today. I know it ended badly, but..." She pecked my lips. "It was fun. I love you, Sana unnie." 

"Aww, Tzuyu..." I pecked her lips back. "I love you too, my little Tzuyu. Now clean up! I don't want to cuddle with a duck!" I scolded, leaving. 

"Hey, you too! If you don't wash well, I'm not kissing you!" 

"You just did~" I called back playfully.

"Never again!" 

I stepped into the shower with a sigh. Today was pretty rough, but...Tzuyu enjoyed it. It was fun...kind of. Yeah, we got mauled by ducks, of all things, but we did it together. I pulled some duck feathers out of my hair, giggling as I tossed them to the floor. 

This is gonna be another fun memory that Tzuyu and I have together...and one day...one day we'll be public and it'll be stressful, but...because of memories like this, we'll remember how in love we are, and homophobes won't mean a thing. I smiled to myself. God, I love that girl...

 

Tzuyu P.O.V.

I cringed, pulling duck feathers out of my hair. I really should've listened to Sana unnie... I smiled at the thought of my precious girlfriend. She's really special, still kissing me with my muddy duck face. She still looked at me like I was beautiful. I giggled. Was I really beautiful? Even after being mauled...?  I sighed, feeling bad for my Sana having to see me like that. 

But today was fun. Even if we got mauled by ducks, we did it together. Maybe it's good that we're waiting to have ...as much as I want it now, it'll be so much more loving when we do, with all these memories floating around in my head reminding me of how much I love her. I really love Sana unnie... 

____________________

A/N: Fluffy enough for you? Thanks for reading!! 

Also, any prompt ideas you guys have, or storylines you want to see, feel free to let me know! I'm a little low on inspiration... :( But I'll keep writing. There are prompts online, but it would be cooler to do one from you guys <3