Totally Not Gay [MoHyo]

Twice Gay Fest

Jihyo P.O.V.

"Unf..." I flopped face-down onto my bed after another long day of Signal promotions. My knee was throbbing, my head was throbbing...basically every part of my body was throbbing with pain. My roommates flung themselves on their beds as well. Mina actually only climbed halfway up the ladder to her bed before hanging her herself over one of the steps. I rolled over to see her looking like a towel laid on a clothesline to dry...but even that couldn't bring a smile to my tired face. Underneath her, Nayeon was rolling back and forth on her bed, whining about how hungry she was. 

Sana entered after a few minutes, since she and Tzuyu won rock-paper-scissors on the way back and could use the bathroom first. She looked vibrant (the opposite of how she looked in the van). She was actually able to wash her makeup off, shower, and put on lotion...Tzuyu was probably in the shower now. 

"Wow, you guys look dead." She chuckled, climbing up to her bed in her pink Hello Kitty pajamas. "I'm so glad I got to shower first~" I rolled back over, shoving my face back into my pillow. 

"Congrats." Mina groaned.

"Seriously, are you guys okay?" She looked at me upside-down from her bunk, hanging from her legs. 

"Were you okay before you took a shower?" I grumbled into my pillow.

"Okay, true." She pulled herself back up on her bunk. 

"Jihyo, your turn!" Momo groaned, walking in. I rolled over to look at her, but she still had all of her makeup on. I was seventh on the list to clean up, but she was third...

"You didn't clean up yet..." I pointed to the hall that she came from. "Go wash up. It's your turn." 

"I'm trading spots with you. It's your turn, so go wash up." She tiredly walked over to me, and gently pulled on my arm to coax me out of bed. 

"Noo, Momo you won though..." I whined as she pulled me off my bed.

"But I'm trading spots with our fearless leader, so goooo~" She whined back.

"No...It's my job to sacrifice for the group..." I continued to protest, despite my whole torso being on the ground from her pulling. 

"Come on, already. You're basically on the ground already." Momo lied down next to me on the ground. 

...

When morning came, I quesstioned my uality for the first time. 

Momo's face was mere centimeters away from mine, but she looked so at peace. Her makeup from yesterday was smeared on her face, probably from rolling around in her sleep...which means that I didn't wash up last night either. This time, though, I didn't really care that much. I let my eyes rest on her face, and enjoy the warm feeling of being so close to her. I listened to her steady breathing, and sighed contently. I closed my eyes, and scooched closer to her, nuzzling my head under her chin. I let sleep take over me again. 

...

"Tzuyu, babe!" I stirred from my sleep to those words (screeched by Sana). 

"Sana, shut it!" Nayeon's voice growled. I slowly opened my eyes...and once again questioned just how straight I was. I was tight against Momo, and it felt amazing. I felt warm, protected, safe, fuzzy, and all cuddly inside, despite not even having a blanket or pillow. I desperately wanted to close my eyes and rest against her for longer, but I remembered that, at the least, Sana and Nayeon were awake. I've stated many times that I am not gay. Mostly because I really don't think I am. 

"But look!!" Sana screeched again. 

"Babe. Please don't yell." I heard the maknae grumble. "Oh. My. God." Well, now she sounds awake. 

"What is it, you idiots?" I grumbled, pushing myself off the ground. 

"No! No, go back to sleep! Lay back down!" Sana jumped in anger. 

"Sana. Shut. Up." Nayeon growled, sitting up. 

"No! Nayeon, Jihyo was cuddling-"

"What?!" Nayeon screamed (with joy, it looked like), cutting Sana off. She sat straight up, and saw me next to Momo. I sighed and started to shake my head. 

"You're idiots..." I sighed, getting up. 

"Nng...I'm cold." Momo grumbled, opening her eyes. Cute. Actually, no, not cute, annoying. Her fearless leader is being mauled by the other members and she just NOW wakes up? Rude.

"Get a blanket." I slammed the door on my way out, and met Jungyeon and Chaeyoung in the kitchen. 

"Rough morning?" Jungyeon asked, pouring her no-jam bro a bowl of cereal. 

"Big time." I plopped down in a chair angrily. 

"What happened?" Chaeyoung asked, full of cereal (but she's just a kid, so it's honestly pretty adorable...ew. I'm such a mom).

"The other girls are so involved with me being gay... It's so annoying!" I pulled at my hair. 

"It's not bad to be gay, though..." Chaeyoung wondered out loud. I opened my mouth to respond, but Jungyeon beat me to it.

"There's nothing wrong with it, most of us are gay, except for, you know, literally just Dahyun and Jihyo. It's just annoying to her, I think, because it feels like everyone wants her to be something she's not." She looked at me. "Am I right, or...?"

"You're right. Thanks, no-jam."

"No problem. Can I ask what happened?" Jungyeon took a breakfast pastry from the cabinet and started heating it up.

"Yeah." I responded. I explained that I woke up to them screaming that I was sleeping next to Momo on the floor. I also explained exactly how we ended up in that position. I left out the part where I questioned my uality, because I was just tired. Not at all gay. I love boys. So much.

"Ohhh...I can see how that would look kind of, you know, questionable." She chuckled. "But I've slept in the same bed with Momo forever, and she's not my girlfriend...I've shared a bed with Chaeng, too, and everyone knows that she's Mina's property."

"This beast belongs to no one." Chaeyoung whined, blushing. 

"Ah. Yeah. My bad." Jungyeon rolled her eyes at me and chuckled. I let out a giggle, too. "Listen. They're just tired. You know how we are when we're tired." 

"But this morning-" I started.

"Probably still tired. They might not have slept well." She shrugged, putting our dishes into the sink. "I'll talk to Nayeon about it."

"Yeah! Control your girlfriend, Jungyeon!" Chaeyoung huffed. Jungyeon turned and ruffled the baby beast's hair. 

"No matter what I say, it doesn't change the fact that you're so short that Mina-"

"Shut it." Chaeyoung stood up, leaving. 

"I don't know how you two don't actually get angry with each other." I chuckled, watching Chaeyoung leave. 

"Me neither." Jungyeon shrugged. "Are you gonna be good on your own this morning?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you, though." 

I sighed once I was alone. It didn't sound like anyone had left my room... I wonder if everyone was okay. Maybe I shouldn't have left so abruptly...It might have hurt Momo's feelings. Of course, it might have bothered Nayeon or Sana or Tzuyu, but Momo was the one I was accused of being gay with. Maybe I should have been more careful. Momo is gay, we know that for a fact, so maybe I made her think that I wasn't accepting...? Maybe she just went back to sleep...maybe she's upset. 

I sighed again, and got up to go to my room. As soon asI started to walk towards my room, Momo walked out. She looked shocked and froze when she saw me. 

"Hey, good morning." I forced a smile. She seemed upset, and walked into her and Jungyeon's room. Worried, I walked over and opened the door. "Momoring~" I hummed, trying to lighten the mood. 

"Hi, Jihyo." She looked at me, and her makeup looked worse than when we woke up. Not that she looked bad at all...she looked adorable, and it made my heart flutter. Not in a gay way, though. No. Totally not gay.

 

_________________________________________

A/N: I've come back from the dead!!! Actually jk, finals are this coming week, but I already took most of my finals, soooooooo

I basically barely even have finals so summer kind of already started for me. SO I've been trying to write a fantasy thing (just a personal project, literally no relation to K-Pop) when I realized that I couldn't think of ANYTHING. So I was reading fanfics, and I saw a comment on someone else's thing asking for MoHyo and I was like "yo that's like one of my favorite TWICE ships even though there's like literally NO EVIDENCE AT ALL for it" so I wrote MoHyo and this is gonna be a long story so I might make a different story for this, and copy-paste this for the first chapter bc I mean yo I'd be starting the thing at the second chapter if I didn't soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm taking requests since I came back to life. You can request literally anything because I'm also trying to lose weight, and I don't eat while I write because I HATE getting my keyboard messy. But also don't worry I will still obviously eat when I'm hungry. Writing just keeps me from eating because I'm bored.

So yo. I've returned. Good afternoon/morning/evening folks.