My Favorite Responsibility [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Sana P.O.V.

I think, sometimes, people forget that Tzuyu is still a teenager, still young and growing. Especially our fans. They see the stoic version of Tzuyu, and that's great, but when she's wide-awake at home...you remember that underneath that stoic expression, and savage maknae demeanor, she really is just a kid. Visual or not, Tzuyu is a kid, like the baby beast, and, just like the baby beast, kids have a tendency to do stupid things. 

"Sana!" Jihyo called. I hopped off my bed, knowing that Tzuyu has already made a mess of something at nine in the morning. 

"On my way!" I called back to Jihyo, putting down my phone and rolling out of bed. 

"Bring Mina!" Not again. These children...I don't blame them, they need to get their energy out somehow, but can't Tzuyu do something, I don't know, more productive than making messes?

"Mina, your girl is making my Tzuyu into a monster. Come on." I hit Mina's bunk, waking her up.

"I've gotta get some tranquilizers for Chaengie, I swear..." She mumbled, crawling off of her bunk. 

Mina and I stumbled, half-awake, into the living room, to see our girlfriends a pair of children trying to...cook... The smell hit me like a truck. 

"Please. Stop them." Jihyo pleaded, getting on her knees. "I've tried everything." 

"Tzuyu. Babe, come here." I groaned. 

"Sana! I'm glad you're up, you should totally taste this. I know it smells bad, but I made it-"

"No. It smells terrible." I grumbled, grabbing her arm. "We're going to my room so the eonnies can clean up your mess." She whined quietly in protest, but followed me anyway. I could hear Mina pleading with her girlfriend behind me...there's a reason why we call her the baby beast. She's unbelievably hyper. At least my Tzuyu is calmer. We got inside my room, and closed the door. Mina and I were the last two in here, so it was empty. "Why did you think it was a good idea to cook by yourself?" I sighed, laying down on my bed. 

"I got bored and hungry." She stated simply, and laid on top of me. 

"Honey, you know you're a terrible cook, right?"

"It could've been good."

"Alright. What did you put in?" I decided to play with my tall kid of a girlfriend.

"Strawberries, kimchi, ramyeon-"

"Stop. That's...That's not...not okay." I patted her back. "You...when we're married-"

"When?!" Tzuyu jumped up, only to crash back into me at full-force with a hug. She squeezed me so hard that I almost couldn't breathe. I could only giggle at this adorable girl who decided to be with me. I ran my fingers through her hair, waiting for her to calm down. Soon, she was tired from squeezing me and nuzzled her face into my neck. "You were saying?" She mumbled against me. 

"When we're married, I'm totally divorcing you if I wake up to that mess in the morning." I giggled. 

"I'll be older and more mature. I'll stop eventually." 

"Good. I'd cry if I had to divorce you." I patted her with the hand that wasn't brushing her hair. 

"I'm not mature enough for that, Sana. You say it all the time. I'm a kid." 

"Shut up~" I laughed, crossing my legs over hers. "You're my kid." She grumbled something into my neck that I didn't catch. It was probably her being adorable and complaining about something to get my pity again. A while passed, and we heard Mina pushing Chaeyoung into the maknae's room. "I'm so glad that you're my responsibility." 

"I'm not your responsibility." She huffed.

"Yes you are. When you get into trouble, who does Jihyo call?" 

"You..." She grumbled.

"Yep." I patted her again. "You're so good to me, Tzuyu." I hummed. "Thanks for listening to me when I ask you to stop being an idiot." 

"You're welcome."  I felt her grin. 

________________________

A/N : I'm SO sorry for how short this is. I've been neglecting this one-shot collection because of the Mohyo/JiMo story I've been writing. I just don't have any ideas for a plot for a one-shot at the moment... 

Not only do I take requests for pairings, I kind of NEED plot ideas. I rarely am able to get a good idea in mind, and once I do, I run with it, but it takes FOREVER to get a plot in mind. If anyone knows any good ways to get inspiration, or has an idea for a plot, I'd love to hear it!!