The First Snow [SaiDa]

Twice Gay Fest

Sana P.O.V.

"Unnie! Unnie, wake up!" A voice practically screamed into my ear. I groaned, rolling over, but this kid just wouldn't stop. "Sana unnie! Wake up!" She began to shake me by my shoulders.

"Yah..." I groaned, shifting up on my elbows, only to be tugged off my bed. "Yah!" I yelped, hitting my on the hardwood floor. 

"Sorry, unnie!" She pulled me up to meet her. My Dahyun. Of course...The only kid who calls me unnie, but also has the nerve to- "Sorry, I'm really sorry, but we gotta go!" She pulled me by my arm out of my room. I noticed that she was still in her pajamas, with bed-messed hair, and no makeup. And yet, at eight in the morning, my little Dubu was running down the hall, tugging me to the living room window. She stood in front of the window, grinning at me proudly. I took a quick peek around the room, and nobody was in sight. The only light entering came from our windows; the one I stood in front of blinded me. 

I let out a sigh. "What?" I grumbled, holding a hand to my eyes to, hopefully, block out at least some of the harsh rays of the sun.

"Sana unnie, look!" My little Dahyunnie jumped up and down, pointing to the window. I complied, squinting through the harsh light, until...

"Oh my god." My eyes went wide. I looked at her, back through the window, and back at my cute girlfriend (who was grinning like an idiot). "Babe." I grabbed her hands. "It freakin' snowed!" I screamed, jumping up and down with her. "Do you know what this means?!" 

"Of course I do!" She squealed back, sharing my excitement. 

"Okay, what's going on...?" Our leader yawned, walking out of her room. She rubbed her eyes. 

"Look!" The cutest Tofu in all the land and I squealed in unison. Jihyo sighed, and squinted against the glass until her jaw dropped, too. 

"It...It..." Her eyes were wider than ever as she glanced between the two of us. "It snowed." She breathed, then looked back outside, then back at us (and yes, we both were grinning like idiots). "It snowed!" She screamed, practically shaking the room. We all jumped for joy together, squealing and doing silly little dances. 

Soon, all the members came out of their rooms and began celebrating with us. You see, every year, the first time it snows, we prepare for winter like bears. We'll make all sorts of pastries all day, and have the biggest dinner possible. Jihyo, Mina, and Nayeon ran to the kitchen once they had calmed down enough to prepare breakfast...A bountiful feast of chocolate-chip pancakes, hash browns, waffles, and french toast. Momo dialed the numbers of all the nearest bakeries, requesting beignets (french doughnuts that are LOADED with powdered sugar...I love them) and croissants from one, american doughnuts from another, cinnamon rolls from yet another, and muffins from another. Chaeyoung called the managers and asked them to pick up the food from the respective bakeries, while Dahyun and I gathered a bunch of fruit from the refrigerator to lay out for the members to snack on while they cooked or waited. 

We set out an assortment of fruits and berries - from the frozen ones to others that were just put in the refrigerator yesterday. We grabbed several small porcelain bowls, filled with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and grapes. Then, we set two larger glass bowls, which we filled with apples, oranges, peaches, mangos, and bananas. 

We turned and grinned at each other, satisfied with our set-up. We shared a quick celebratory kiss. 

"Hey...get a room, you two!" Jihyo called, making the other members laugh. 

"We literally didn't do anything." I huffed back, but the leader just shook her head, grinning, and continued to work. 

"I mean, we could do something..." My little Dahyun wiggled her eyebrows at me. I giggled, taking her hand in mine, and leading her to my room. We giggled the whole way there; we could almost feel the members' dropped jaws at what they suspected us to be planning to accomplish in my bedroom. 

"They probably think we're gonna do something weird." I chuckled, closing the door. Dahyun flopped onto my bed, sighing. "We both know what you really want." I smirked, crossing my arms and approaching her.

"Yeah..." She chuckled lightly, sitting up. She grabbed my laptop, and put in my pass-

"Hey! How do you know my password?!" I smacked her arm. 

"I've seen you do it enough..." She pouted, clicking on my internet browser. I sighed, and laid down next to her. 

"So...I'm guessing your guilty pleasure." I giggled, laying my head on her shoulder. 

"Mhm." She smiled, kissing my forehead. "What else would I watch?"

She typed "Pingu" into the search bar, then stopped. 

"What episode were we on?" She ran her fingers through my hair, as we smelled the pasteries beginning to be cooked. 

"I think it was...fifty-seven...?" I shrugged. "Maybe it was sixty-sev-"

"No! I remember now!" She grinned triumphantly, and typed "Episode 76" into the search bar. 

"Damn...why are we so addicted to this show...?" I sighed into her hair as the episode began.

"I don't- Ah! Look at him!" She squealed as our hero Pingu slipped on the floor. We burst out laughing, slapping each other playfully. 

It was, as every first snow was, the best day ever! We ate pasteries as a group, and watched so many episodes of variety shows. But when we seperated for the unnies to bake, and for Momo and Tzuyu to order whatever food we couldn't cook, Dahyun and I would retreat to my room, and continue our guilty pleasure.

_____________________________________

A/N: I just wrote this because it was supposed to snow today, but it didn't, and I'm severely disappointed in Chicago weather. Also, I felt like writing fluff.

OH and don't forget to leave requests of what ships you want to see! (and a prompt if you have one in mind) If it's [M] rated, I have a one-shot dump for that as well + http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1194723/twice-gay-fest-m-version-girlxgirl-twice-mimo-dahmo-saida + because your author here consistently gets writer's block, and can never choose a ship to write about.