All For You [MoHyo]

Twice Gay Fest

Jihyo P.O.V.

"Jihyo-ah~" A voice purrs behind me. I turn and see none other than Hirai Momo, the group's main goofball and dancer. The only thing is, well...her eyes aren't normal. There's a gentle tinge of red in them. 

"Momoring, what's wrong? Your eyes are red." I cup her face, and she merely smiles revealing a pair of white fangs. 

"I'm hungry..." Our eyes make contact, and she pushes me onto the couch. She crawls on top of me, as I shiver in terror...this isn't my Momoring. This isn't the group goofball who we all love and know. "Don't tell anyone." She growls as she pulls at my t-shirt, sinking her fangs into my collarbone. I whimpered in pain, squeezing my eyes shut. 

"Momo, why...?" I whimpered. I didn't even try to get her off of me, since she was also one of our most muscular members...and if I pushed her off, she might make a scarier mark. She didn't answer as she pulled her fangs out, and continued to lap up my blood. I laid underneath her, whimpering, wondering what was wrong with Momo...

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Jihyo, you passed out last night..." I awoke to Momo's concerned voice- Momo. The Momo who my blood?!

"What did you do?! Why?!" I screamed, bolting up- but I saw stars of dizziness and flopped back down on my bed. 

"Don't freak out. Promise me you won't. Even though you kind of already did...But we're dating, so you were the most reasonable person in the dorm to- uhh... Anyways, you won't flip out and tell everyone?" 

"I promise. As frickin' weird as this is, it's my job as the leader to protect everyone in this group."

"Thank you so much..." She kissed my cheek, grinning. I got so lost in her deep brown eyes that I almost forgot that she tried to kill me last night. "So, uhh...again, this is gonna sound really weird, but...I'm...kind of sort of...a vampire...?" She squeaked the last word in uncertainty. I bolted upright, before laying back down again due to the sudden onslaught of dizziness. 

"Then aren't you, like, a hundred years old?!"

"No, I was recently turned...I don't know how, and I don't know when. All I know is that once everyone starts getting older, I need to get the hell outta the spotlight."

"Yeah, really- Wait! You tried to-!" Realization set in as I realized...my girlfriend is a vampire. That vampire girlfriend just my blood. That vampire girlfriend left a mark on my collarbone. "Momo! We're idols! You left a mark on my-!" I felt my chest, but felt nothing. No scab forming, no divots or bruises...

"No...I didn't...they heal, like, really fast." She chuckled, rubbing the nape of her neck in embarrassment. 

"But, wait, vampires aren't real!" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"I mean...umm...believe what you want, but, uh..." She avoided my gaze as her cheeks flushed. "S-Sorry...I can't help it." 

I sighed. Whether she was a real vampire or not, my member still needed my help. "So...how are you going to control yourself? You can't just bite people-"

"Yeah. That's the thing. I tried not to, and last night was one week without blood...It was also the second week since I was turned. At first I just did animal blood, you know? Like, that's not too hard to get ahold of, believe it or not...But umm, it's really gross. So I decided not to have blood. But, I kinda lost control of myself last night because, you know, one week without blood is kind of really bad for a vampire." 

"Yeah, but...how are you going to not go crazy like that?" 

"Um. Well. That is where you come in." 

"You can't drain me every night! Momo!"

"Yeah, I know that, too. I just need some. A little bit of blood every few days to keep me going. Please."

"That sounds doable...I guess...It's just that, well, it wasn't the most painless experience, and my body doesn't want to lose blood every few days. I kind of like it when my blood stays, oh I don't know, inside  my body?!" 

"I mean, well, when you get your period, I won't-"

"Momo!" I smacked her arm. "That's disgusting!" 

"Would you rather me more blood in addition to-"

"No. No, no. No. I will be fine. I just don't want to hear it or see it or feel it or smell it or touch it-"

"Of course." She kissed my cheek. "I'll be careful, Jihyo-ah. I still treasure you. You're my girlfriend, and I love you. I'll never forget you doing this for me...I really do love you, Jihyo..." She kissed my cheek again. I sighed, content, and rubbed her back. 

"I love you too, babe. If I didn't I wouldn't agree to this crazy stuff." 

"Of course." My Momoring was back to her normal, goofball self. "Oh ! I forgot!" She snapped her back to me, and turned back with a glass of water, an apple, and a tangerine. "You need this...Again, I'm really sorry about last night. It'll never happen again, I swear." 

I smiled after gulping down half the glass, and biting into the apple. "Momo, it's fine. I don't know how it feels. Can you peel this?" I pouted, handing her the tangerine. 

"It's the least I can do." She blushed, beginning to peel the fruit as I ate my apple. 

- - - - - - - - - -

It had been three days since that morning. Momo and I met in the living room, where she set a glass of water, an apple, and a tangerine on the coffee table next to the couch. "I'm sorry." She whispered against my chest. "I love you." 

"I love you, too- Hey! At least kiss me first!" I playfully scolded her as she her lips less than an inch away from my skin. 

"Of course, Jihyo-ah." She cooed softly. She crawled up and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. I her bottom lip, asking for entrance, but she pulled back. "I'm hungry, so my fangs are out right now...I don't want to hurt you." 

I nodded timidly. "C-Can you hold my hand? I'm nervous..." I whimpered, looking into her eyes. She grinned, her fangs protruding over her lower lip. 

"You don't even have to ask, babe." Momo purred, interlacing our fingers as she pulled down my shirt ever so slightly. She gave the area a gentle kiss before pressing her fangs into me. 

"Ouch!" I yelped quietly, squeezing her hand as she lapped up my blood. 

"It's okay." She whispered against me, in her usual calming voice. She gave the area another kiss, calming me down, before lapping more up. My free hand tangled itself in her hair, squeezing her blonde locks. She seemed to notice my discomfort, as one of her hands slid up and massaged my shoulder. My body relax, and I let my Momo up the rest of the blood that she needed. Only a few minutes later, she gave my bleeding collarbone one last kiss before sitting up on my lap. "All done...I'm sorry." She whimpered the last part with shame in her eyes, before turning her head. "It hurt, didn't it...?" 

"Momoring..." I sighed, but before I could comfort her, she handed me the glass of water and began peeling the tangerine. She bowed her head low, so I couldn't see her face. I gulped down the glass of water, and she handed me the tangerine. A few pieces of the fruit in, I questioned my girlfriend again, who still hasn't lifted her head. "Momo, it's okay, really. Whatever it takes for you to survive." 

She lifted her head, tears threatening to spill out. "J-Jihyo, I'm sorry for hurting you." 

"Babe." I sighed, pulling her down to me. She whimpered softly, wrapping her arms and legs around me tightly. "It's fine. If I really hated it, I would've told you to stop. I'll get used to it, anyway." I chuckled, running my hand through her hair. 

"B-But Jihyo-"

"No. I won't hear it. I love you." I held her closer to me. "I want you to stay healthy, so, by extension, I basically want you to my blood." 

"B-But-"

"Shut up." I kissed the top of her head. She kissed my neck, and nuzzled her face against me. 

"You should eat the apple." She whined, muffled, into my neck.

"Anything for you, babe. I feel fine, though." I giggled, ruffling her hair affectionately. 

- - - - - - - - - - -

We met again in the living room. It had been a month now, and we were both used to the procedure. I would walk into the living room at midnight, and just lay on the couch. My Momoring would put a glass of water, an apple, and a tangerine on the coffee table next to me. 

"Hungry?" I chuckled, taking off my shirt, so she could bite without the fabric of my shirt getting in the way. She crawled on top of me, kissing my lips gently. 

"Starving." She purred, lowering herself to my collarbone. "I love you, baby." 

"I love you, too." I giggled. As usual, she sunk her teeth in, and got as much as she wanted. I rubbed her back while she drank, learning to love the feeling of my Moguri taking my blood. She sighed after a few minutes, kissing the area to let me know that she was done. I grabbed the glass of water while she started peeling the tangerine. 

"You really do taste amaing, Jihyo-ah..." She cooed, feeding me the individual slices of fruit. 

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it." I giggled, taking another slice of fruit into my mouth.

_________________________

A/N: Idk if this was necessarily fluffy, but it's kinda cute at least...right?

OKAY. UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!! Leave requests for pairings that you want below! (If it's , it'll be on the other gay TWICE oneshot thing but takes me a really long time to write because I have to be not awkward and it's really hard :(( ) 

Also. I had this idea last night, but I didn't write it because I decided on MiMo fluff. BUT TODAY I had blood drawn, so I thought it would be a good idea to write it today ^^; Hope you're all well and warm in this cold weather! <3