Still In School [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Sana P.O.V.

My little Tzuyu is getting C's in school. Not really mine, but we all call her ours. I truthfully don't even have any romantic or ual intentions towards her. Even though we've debuted, her, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun still have to attend school. The rest of us stay at home, practicing. 

Something is probably wrong. She's been a straight-B student for as long as I've known her. A C was usually only in her class for a week at most. Rarely did she get A's, but she didn't need to. The girl just needed to not be barely passing. Not only are her grades suffering, but she looks at me strangely. When I talk to her, she gets really pink in her cheeks. She's been talking to Momo and Jeongyeon a lot more, too. She's even been sleeping in their room. 

Momo and Jeongyeon are basically the famous gays of TWICE. Even the most hardcore-straight fans will admit it. I can't help but wonder if they're taking advantage of precious Tzuyu...I know they're not, but what could they possibly do together that's affecting the tall maknae so much? Maybe it's not at all related to uality, but I doubt it. 

I've decided to talk to little Tzuyu about her grades. She really needs to do better in school, or JYP might end up taking action himself. 

"Chewy-yah!" I called, after knocking four times. 

"Come in!" She responded. For once she was in her own room. I entered, and she had her schoolwork all sprawled out on her bed. 

"Oh, perfect!" I clapped my hands together after I closed the door. "This is exactly what I wanted to talk about!" 

She looked up with a confused look on her face, her Yoda ears sticking out adorably since her hair was in a high ponytail. Her face turned a little pink in her cheeks, like usual, upon seeing me. She was wearing pink booty shorts and a tank top with MAKNAE written on it in capital letters across the chest.

I don't know what was blush-worthy about me. I was wearing the same thing as her, except a loose crop top instead of a tight tank top. Oh, and my shirt didn't say MAKNAE. 

"About...?"

"This!" I sat on her bed, pointing to her homework. 

" '2x^2 + 4x + 9 = 56' " I read from her paper. 

"Yeah, I don't get it. Oh well...it doesn't matter." 

"Yah!" I hit her shoulder lightly. "It's important! If you don't do well in school, JYP might do something...I'm trying to help you before that happens." 

"Ugh...I know, but I seriously have no motivation to work." 

"Then what are you talking about with Momo and Jeongyeon all day and all night?"

Tzuyu P.O.V.

Oh crap, she noticed. We don't do anything bad, but I guess it's probably not helping with work. But really, what am I gonna do?! She's looking at me with those adorable chocolate eyes...oh god, her lips...

"Are you not gonna answer me?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"U-Uh, no it's not that-"

"Answer me or the problem." She crossed her arms. "Choose, or I'll involve Jihyo or Nayeon."

"Ugh...Sana, no. I don't wanna do the problem." This is so dumb. I either have to lie, and I at lying, or tell her the truth. Do I really tell her that Momo and Jeongyeon have been teaching me how to flirt? And how to take care of a girl if we end up dating? I definitely don't have to admit that it's Sana, right? 

"Then answer me, ."

"What was the question?" I played dumb, hoping she'll forget. 

"No. You know what? I'm gonna go get Jihyo."

"No! Unnie, I'm sorry." She cannot get Jihyo involved. My head will hurt for weeks with her loud voice. 

"Answer me or the problem." She was so damn stubborn. It would've been hot if, you know, my life wasn't in jeopardy. 

"Fine. You wanted to know what I talk about with Jeongyeon and Momo?" She nodded. . "Well, we talk about girl stuff."

"Too vague. Be specific."

"Ugh...unnie..." She just raised an eyebrow. "We talk about girls. Like flirting with girls and stuff."

"Oh...are they doing anything with you?"

"No, we just talk. We don't even really flirt with each other. They just teach me how to flirt and take care of a girl."

"So...little Tzuyu is a lesbian...?" She tilted her head slightly and oh-so-cutely. 

"I, um...I dunno. I might be biual instead, but...I don't know." I rubbed the back of my neck, blushing. 

"That shouldn't interfere with your grades, though, right? At least not on its own. So, you like someone." Damn she's smart. 

"W-Well, yeah..." I looked down. "How about you just help me with this problem?" 

"Nope. I'm interested now. Is it one of your unnies?" She batted her long eyelashes. This girl is a goddess.

"Unnie, please stop." I whined. "I just need to focus right now.  That's what you wanted, right?" 

"Nope. You'll only focus until I leave you alone." She gasped suddenly, making me look up in surprise. Her face was bright, and free of any blemish. Her delicious-looking lips were open in a smile, captivating me. "If you like one of your unnies, I'll make her reward you for every homework assignment you get done right." I like where this is going... "And every test you get a B on, you get a kiss. Every test you get an A on, you get a date. Sound good?"

"U-Umm...yeah." I blushed. "But are you okay with doing all that?"

"Why are you asking me? You don't like me, do you?" She laughed, and I felt my heart shatter. Sana, is it really that bad if I like you...? "Tzuyu-yah..." She held my hand gently, and looked down. "You're so gorgeous...there's no way I'd be good enough." She looked up at me, seeing my eyes wet with tears. "No way...Tzuyu, really?" I nodded slowly, and looked down. "Tzuyu, I wish I could say that I feel the same way, but...I think I'm straight. But, the reward still stands." 

I looked up at her with sad eyes, blinking away tears. "B-But...you'd never...you'd never like me back..." I whimpered between sniffles.

"Aww...I wouldn't say never. I said I think I'm straight. I've just never thought of you romantically. You might be able to change my mind if you work really hard..." She winked at me. "So how about you work on this homework assignment, and collect your reward when you're done?" 

"Mkay..." I whimpered, looking at the problem. 

"Here's a little inspiration to get you started." I felt a pair of warm lips on my cheek, and I gasped. 

"S-Sana unnie!" I squealed, and hugged her as tightly as possible. "Thank you, Sana unnie! Thank you, thank you, thank-"

"Hush, Tzuyu-yah." She kissed my cheek again. "Get this done, okay?" 

"I will!" I'm gonna get straight A's. I'm gonna take Sana unnie on so many dates, and she'll have to fall in love with me. She has to. 

One hour later...

"Sana unnie!" I yelled, bursting out of my room and into hers. She was on her phone, and still wearing that crop top. I felt heat rise in my cheeks.

"Lemme see it first." She smiled, hopping off her bed, and following me to my room. I smiled brightly as I handed her the papers. "Ooh, very nice." She looked into my eyes, seeing my eagerness, and giggled. "Okay, you've earned it. What do you want?" 

"A date?" I asked hopefully.

"No, this is completed homework."

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Mhm." She hummed, and kissed my cheek again. "That's it. You can have more if you keep doing well." 

Two weeks later...

Sana P.O.V.

Little Tzuyu is really winning me over. I said that she had a chance just to cheer her up, but damn, this girl was eager to please. She treated me like a princess when we went on dates, and I even started to feel guilty. I was older. I should be treating her like a princess, not the other way around... 

"Sana unnie!" She rushed into my room. "I know it's not an A, but I still get a kiss, right?" 

"Oh, Tzuyu, of course!" I smiled brightly, putting my hand on her cheek. I kissed her lips gently, like we always did when she had gotten a B on a test, but this time was different. I was tasting her; really tasting this girl. Before I realized what I was doing, I her lower lip, and she opened , letting me in. I pulled away after making out for probably five minutes, because my brain finally figured out what I was doing. "Sorry, Tzuyu." I put a strand of hair behind my ear, looking down.

"Sorry about what? Unnie, that was amazing!" She jumped around for a minute, making me giggle. But then, she froze, and her face looked solemn. "Wait...you didn't like it, did you...?"

"No, I did, and that's why I'm sorry."

"Sana unnie! Did I actually do it?!" She squealed, hugging my arm close. "Are you considering-"

"Yes, Tzuyu. I'm considering it. I'm considering dating you." I blushed deeply, as I looked into her eyes. She was frozen for a minute, before she smiled brightly.

"Thank you, unnie. Also, you should totally check my grades." She winked before walking to her room, with her bag full of homework.

I took her advice. I walked to Jihyo's room, lightly knocking.

"Come in!" She called. She was sitting at her keyboard, and it looked like she was working on vocal technique.

"Oh, sorry, I can talk later..." I felt bad for interrupting. She always worked hard, and disturbing her probably annoyed her a lot. But if it did, she didn't show it. 

"No, really, come here!" She patted the space on the piano bench next to her. "What's up?"

"You have Tzuyu's grades, right?"

"OH!" She squealed so loudly I thought my eardrums would burst. "Tzuyu was SO excited for you to see these!" She opened a folder and pulled out a piece of paper. She handed it to me, and I checked the date.

She just got these yesterday...let's see. 

Psychology...A. Korean...A. Algebra...A. English...A. Biology...A. Even Korean History...A? 

I looked at Jihyo, then back at the paper. I continued to look back and forth for probably about five minutes until Jihyo burst out laughing.

"Surprised? She was, too!" Her face turned serious. "But, Sana, you have no idea what you do to her. You brought all of her grades up with kisses and romance!"

"I know...she's starting to do stuff to me, too..." Jihyo looked confused, so I continued. "I kissed her like normal, because she got a B on her test, but...I don't know why, but...I ended up making out with her. But here's the weird part. I initiated the making out part. But. I'm straight."

"I don't think you're as straight as you thought...here's an idea. Come finals, if she keeps these A's, date her."

"Sounds good." Little did I know, I was hoping she'd ace those finals. I wouldn't admit it, but damn, I wanted to have her for myself.

One month later...

"Sana unnie!" She bounded into my room again, but this time with her grade sheet. "All A's on my finals! Did you hear that? All. A's." She put the paper in my lap, and I looked it over, as she bounced around my room. Yep. All A's. 

"Tzuyu-yah...this deserves something pretty special." I smiled at her, how she stopped her celebration and ran to me the second I opened my mouth. "Is there anything you want? Like, really want?" 

"I mean...well..." Her face fell. "I want you. I want you to be my girlfriend, but I know you probably don't-"

"Done." I smiled, setting down the grade sheet. I held her hand, and gently pulled her closer to me.

"W-What?"

"You heard me." I smiled, and kissed her lips.

"B-But, do you actually want to...?"

"I hate to admit it, but I'm not as straight as I thought I was." I kissed her lips again. "Come on, have some fun with your girlfriend."

"Y-Yes, Sana unnie." She whimpered, blushing. She sat on my lap, and we kissed. It was the most beautiful feeling I've ever experienced. I wrapped her hair in my hand, gently pushing her closer to me. Her arms wrapped around my neck. We broke apart for breath, and I looked into her eyes...it was the happiest and calmest I've ever seen her.

"Tzuyu...I'm really proud of you." I whispered. She nuzzled her face into my neck, kissing me gently. I rubbed her back soothingly. "Do you wanna cuddle tonight?"

"Yes please." I felt her smile against my skin.

_____________________________

A/N: So many SaTzu requests!! I wasn't planning on writing tonight, but I felt so guilty leaving you guys hanging, so here it is! 

So...yeah. Gonna go to sleep now. I have a band workshop all day tomorrow, so...I wouldn't really expect anything tomorrow. Monday or Wednesday is a little more likely, but I've been wrong before about not updating. 

I've been keeping track of requests, so don't worry, I'll get to yours eventually. :D Thanks for reading!