Vs. Spider [JiTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

Tzuyu P.O.V.

"Chewy-ah~ I need your help with something for a sec~" I set down my calculus homework, groaning. Ugh...I was so close to finishing it. Oh well, at least I have an excuse to not do homework. I climbed off of my bed, as Chaeyoung winked at me. 

"Your girlfriend sounds pretty flirty." I smacked her arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you? We're not dating. I wish we were, but we're not." I sighed. "Really wish we were." 

I walked into the hallway, but of course nothing could be remotely peaceful in our dorm. Ever. We're nine hyperactive food-loving girls on diets. 

"What the hell is that?!" I heard a shriek.

"Oh my god, no, no, no, no..." Whimpering. 

"Don't let it touch my jokbal or I swear to god!" Momo.

"Momo, we're gonna die and all you can think about is jokbal!" More shrieking. What a beautiful evening...not. I thought maybe Jihyo-unnie would give me an opportunity to flirt.

"Jihyo unnie!" I called. 

"Tzuyu! Holy sh-! I mean, just go!" Jihyo, really, what is so terrible in there. I walked into the living room, and there they were; Nayeon standing (while I swear I saw a tear or two) on top of the table, Momo standing in front of the door to the kitchen (seemingly guarding it from something), Dahyun cuddled up on the couch (shaking in fear), Mina slowly backing away from something on the ground (she looked like she was being held at gunpoint), and Jihyo, who just now looked up at me from her position on the TV set. 

"Tzuyu. Run while you can." Jihyo warned. But I don't see what the big deal is...

"Wait, unnie, why are you behaving so strangely?" I took a step forward. Big mistake.

"AHHHHH!!" A giant spider scurred towards the couch, and we all screamed in unison. Dahyun was freaking the  out, because there was a monster spider right underneath her. 

"Unnie! What do we do?!" I yelped. 

"Ladies." Jihyo commanded as sternly as she could while cuddling the TV for dear life. Yep. Very convincing. "This is war. Mina and Momo, protect the kitchen. Dahyun and Nayeon, protect the other children, and do NOT let it out of this room. Tzuyu. You and I will kill it." 

"Why me?! I have a life to live!" She can't be serious. 

"Tzuyu. You're tall." 

"And just what does that have to do with anything?!" I screamed.

"Trust me. Tall people are good at killing spiders." Sigh.

"Okay..." At least I'll spend time with Jihyo...it's less than ideal, but I mean...

We dispersed to our stations. Momo and Mina each guarded a door to the kitchen, armed with bugspray and flyswatters. Nayeon and Dahyun guarded the hallway, still shaking in fear, clutching to their flyswatters. Jihyo and I, we ran to the storage closet, where we kept stuff we didn't think we'd really use...until today. 

"Here." She tossed me a pair of knee-high rubber boots, as she put on a pair herself. Now, I'm just as scared as she is, but is this all necessary...?

"Umm, thanks unnie, but is this all necess-"

"Of course it is! Tzuyu!" She glared at me, then sighed, turning to continue digging in the closet. "That's a, now don't ever say this, big- spider." She's so cute...she really wants to protect my innocence. "It will kill you. It will kill me. It can kill the entire continent of Asia if it wants to. As soon as we attack, it's gonna try to kill all of Asia. We can't have that. Okay? International headlines cannot say, 'TWICE kills everyone in Asia because they couldn't kill a spider', okay?" 

I chuckled at my unnie's unintentional cuteness. 

"Also, we're all constantly bored. If we don't blow things out of proportion sometimes, life would be incredibly boring." She turned and winked at me before continuing to dig through the closet. She's so cool...

"Take this." I looked at the bottle she threw at me.

"Sunscreen...? Why is this in the closet, and why are we using it to kill a spider?" I shook the bottle, making sure it was full. Indeed it was. 

"I don't know whyit's in the closet, but, when Jeongyeon was in high school, she was in band, you know. One year, their band went on a trip, and stayed in hotel rooms. It was during the summer, so everyone in her room had loads of sunscreen. Out of nowhere, BAM! Spider on the ceiling. She sprayed it with sunscreen, but it fell on her leg. So, you know, she kinda screamed, and then it landed on the floor. Once it was on the floor, all four girls in that room were pouring sunscreen all over it, and then they kept a cup over it until morning. I guess they weren't allowed out of their hotel rooms after one in the morning."

"She probably woke everyone up..." I giggled.

"Oh yeah, she did. She screamed as loud as she could at two in the morning." Jihyo laughed. "But, anyway, that's why we're gonna use sunscreen."

"But, the bug spray-"

"That's expired. I just gave it to them so they'll feel less scared." Evil. Evil, evil leader. 

"That's terrible." I scoffed, as she threw me a pair of rubber gloves. 

"I mean, yeah, but they have flyswatters." 

"I guess." 

"Okay, you ready? It's kill or be killed." We cheered a Fighting! before leaving the closet. 

"Thank god you're here! He's been looking at me funny." Momo grumbled the last part, pointing at the spider, which has now moved to the wall. Jihyo approached it slowly. 

"First attempt at murder...here we go...deep breaths everyone." Jihyo instructed, as she took out a- WHAT THE HELL, GOD JIHYO?!

Bonk~ 

"AHHHH!!" 

A goddamn beach ball. 

Obviously, the beast did NOT die, and it scurried higher up the wall. 

"Okay, Tzuyu, it's all you!" Jihyo ran away screaming. I sighed. 

"Jihyo, get back in here." I shook my head, having gotten a better look at the spider, which wasn't nearly as big as I thought. Jihyo peered at me from around the corner. "Momo unnie, flyswatter." I held out my hand, and she slapped the handle down into my palm.

"Good luck, captain Yoda." 

I held the flyswatter up to it, steadying my aim. 

SMACK!

"AHHHH!!"

"Guys I literally just killed it." I was the only one who didn't scream. I pushed the "beast" onto the flyswatter, and washed it down the sink. I walked back into the living room.

"Chewy-ah~" I was squeezed by my favorite unnie, God Jihyo. "You're my hero~" She cooed into my neck, since, you know, I'm at least a head taller than her. 

"Anything for you, Jihyo unnie." I giggled, patting her back. 

"Oh, yeah, before hell happened, I needed you for something." She pulled back, and I immediately missed the contact.

"B-But, your hero wants to-" No, Tzuyu. You've got to play a little hard to get sometimes. I stopped myself from finishing. She must've seen my pout, because she leaned in and pecked my lips. 

"Aww, so cute~" She squealed, then rushed into the kitchen. I followed. "I was gonna make dinner." She brimmed with happiness. 

"A-Are you sure...?" Jihyo's cooking isn't always the best...I can deal with it, just because it's her heart and soul she poured into it, but the others...maybe not. And I don't want her feelings to get hurt. 

"I mean, I was gonna have you help me, that way it won't taste so bad." She grinned. "So...help me?" 

"Of course, unnie!" I pecked her forehead. 

"Mmm, thank you, my hero~" 

"You're still on that?" I giggled. 

"Obviously. My little Tzuyu-ah just saved my life." My Tzuyu?! MY?! Of course I'm yours, Jihyo-unnie! 

- - - - - - - - - -

I went to bed that night very proud of myself. I killed a spider, and made Jihyo-unnie proud, and dinner was actually not bad. Good work today, Tzuyu. I fell asleep quickly, dreaming of what me and Jihyo unnie could be...

 

Jihyo P.O.V.

"I almost thought she wouldn't kill it!" I laughed with Nayeon about little Tzuyu's antics today. "Ahh...but I'm so glad that spider came in. I swear she blushed when I called her my little Tzuyu~" I felt my face heat up. 

"Did you get to kiss her?"

"I did! And actually, get this, she kissed my forehead!" We squealed together like schoolgirls. 

"I, personally, would've preferred not having a spider in the house." We laughed again.

I've killed spiders way bigger than that...I just wanted an excuse to flirt with my Tzuyu. And when it worked, well...I guess I'll have to fake a fear of spiders for a little while longer.

_____________________

A/N: It's good to finally be back after like a 4-day hiatus. It was so weird not writing... Anyway, this is really lighthearted, just to get me back into the swing of things. Thanks for reading!! <3