Work Out to Impress pt.2 [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Mina P.O.V.

It was the morning after the...umm...incident. I rolled out of bed with tear stains marking my face, but...I saw Momo being carried out of her room by Jeongyeon. I was shocked...

"Momo, you gotta eat." Jeongyeon scolded, but all that came out of Momo were sobs. 

I walked over to them. "Jeongyeon. I'll make sure Momo eats-"

"She's really sensitive right now, Mina-" 

"I don't care. Put my Momoring down." Various sounds of affection sounded from the kitchen, as Momo peered out of Jeongyeon's shirt at me. 

"M-Mina-"

"You and I are going to have a talk." I took her hand, and Jeongyeon set her down. "Your room or mine?" Instead of a spoken response, she wrapped her arms around me, crying. "Yours is closer, so we'll go with yours." I sighed. 

We finally got into her room, and after locking the door behind us, I pushed her down onto the bed. 

"Mina-!" She yelped, and began crying...

 

Until I crawled on top of her. 

"Momo..." I whimpered into her chest, as I wrapped my arms and legs around her. 

"Mina..." She whined, sitting up and holding me tightly against her. We stayed like that for who knows how long, crying and sniffling and whimpering "I'm sorry" 's and each other's names. After finally getting out all of our tears, we pulled apart, only a little, though. 

"I misunderstood completely." I looked down as her brushed strands of my hair behind my ear.

"No, I was an idiot. I should've made up something totally different." She leaned her forehead on my shoulder.

"Momo...It's not your fault." I tilted my head to the side, kissing whatever skin I could get to.

"Mina...I don't deserve this from you..."

"Momo. You deserve this and far more." I cooed, grabbing her cheeks to make her look into my eyes. "And, umm, about those abs... I think the girl you're trying to impress would love just as much if you were bloated full of jokbal." I chuckled, and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Mina...I don't." I saw tears well up in her eyes. I hugged her close, not wanting to see my Momoring in pain.

"Momo..." She sniffled. "Momoring..." I cooed, hoping that calling her by a nickname could lighten the mood.

"Minari..." She whined, falling back on the bed, taking me with her. "I'm never letting you go." She sniffled, nuzzling her face into my neck. I giggled, pushing myself off of her.

"My Momoring." I grinned, kissing her lips again.

"My Minari." She pouted, wanting another kiss. I pressed another kiss to her adorable pink lips.

"Is my Momo hungry?" I purred. "You should eat breakfast, babe~"

"Nope!" She yelped, and rolled on top of me. "I still need more cuddling. I might get an upset stomach."

"Aww, Moguri has a weak stomach?"

"No...I have a sensitive stomach."

"Ah, yes, because there's a difference." We giggled, enjoying the lightened atmosphere. "But...um...I..." She leaned back a little, her face hovering mere inches above mine. "What...um...are we?"

"Oh, um... Yeah. That's...that's...mhm." She sat up completely, scratching the back of her neck. "I...I wanted it to be special, but...I mean, it would be better to ask now, right? Umm..." She got off, and sat down next to me. She patted her lap. "Here, sit here." I giggled at how she still wanted our 'official dating status' to become...official? I guess?

"Yes, ma'am." I giggled, straddling her hips.

"Um. So, Minari. You...umm...Oh geez..." She looked away, blushing. I giggled again, kissing her cheek.

"Should I-"

"No. No, no." She took a deep breath. "I got this." I smiled, and looked into her eyes. I rubbed her hand comfortingly. "Mina, you are, obviously, the most beautiful penguin alive. And, um, trying to talk about you is kinda stupid because you're kinda too good for words. But, um, I'm an idiot, so stupid is kinda my thing, so I'm gonna be stupid, and umm..."

I slapped her shoulder lightly. "You are not stupid, Hirai Momo."

"Um, thank you, Mina." She blushed, and looked down. She took a deep breath before lifting her head back up and speaking again. "You're...You've always been there for me. Whenever I needed you, you were there, and you were willing to help me. You worked with me on ballet, even though I'm not really a ballet person, and it was honestly really frustrating, you never let it show. And, I could honestly never even begin to repay you, especially if you say yes to this because, damn, that's gonna on your end, but I'm selfish and I want you to myself. So, umm...Mina, I, um, I like you more than a lot. So, I want you for myself, I already said that, oops, umm... I like you- no, already said that, umm... This is really scary. Mina... You can be my girlfriend? No, will you girlfriend with me? No, be my girlfriend. No, wait, I want you to be my girlfriend. No, wait, that's not right-"

"Yes." I giggled, pushing her into the bed. I kissed her with as much love as I could muster, and she responded with the same. She tangled her fingers in my hair, as I rubbed her shoulders soothingly. I noticed she was shaking from nervousness. I pulled back, and sat back on her legs. I gestured for her to sit up, which she did. I began massaging her shoulders. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and I leaned my head on hers. "You're really brave, Momoring." I cooed. "That takes a lot of courage to confess like that."

"Thank you, Miguri." She sighed against my neck. I felt her smile as she kissed me.

"It's the least I could do for my girlfriend. Let me know when you get hungry, I'll get you something."

"No, I've made you do too much already."

"Momo, shut up. You didn't even want to eat this morning. You're taking everything really hard. Let me take care of you. It's my job as your girlfriend." I smiled, kissing her nose. She pulled me back on the bed, making me laugh in surprise. She rolled us over, and smothered my face in kisses. I giggled as she didn't dare leave even a single cell of skin unkissed. "Momoring!" I squeaked out inbetween giggles. "Stop~" I whined.

"Nope." She grinned, and began kissing my jaw. The butterflies in my stomach started to get more intense.

"Yes, yes, stop." I stopped giggling. She looked at me, eyes showing nothing but worry. "It's too early for that, Momo." I giggled, pushing her up. "Come on, you're probably starving."

"Can I feed you? We're a couple now, I need to do that!" She exclaimed, jumping off of the bed.

"Only if I feed you." I giggled, unlocking the door.

_______________________

A/N: Ayyyy I updated and it was a pretty long one and this entire two-shot took me two hours woo (I should've been doing homework) BUT I found a cool plot online and I was like "yo I gotta write this because this seems doable and I haven't updated in CENTURIES". So, yeah, hope you enjoyed a slightly more in-depth story this time! I'm probably not gonna be updating too much, because, I mean, school is crazy and my trombone playing needs hella work but hey it's all good.

Hope you guys had a good day today! Remember to eat well, and get plenty of sleep tonight!! <3 Thank you for putting up with this weird author who can never seem to update~ <3 :D