Want You Back [MoNayeon]

Twice Gay Fest

This isn't actually angst because TWICE is too perfect to put through that but I got this idea from a break-up prompt, but it's actually going to be a lot more crack than angst and more fluff than angst, there's basically no angst lmao

_________________________________________________

Momo P.O.V.

I remember it like it was yesterday...the day my Nayeon left me. She knocked on my door, a solemn look on her face. 

"Moguri...we need to talk." She spoke in a deep voice, full of what sounded like regret.

"Y-Yeah?" I whimpered, fearing what my girlfriend would say to me. 

"I'm leaving-"

"No! Why?!" I yelped, running to her and holding her tight. She ran her fingers through my hair, and kissed the crown of my head. 

"I need to go visit my mom. Her birthday is coming up, and we have a break in promotions." 

"B-But..." My voice cracked. 

"Momo. It's for a short while. I'm not leaving forever-"

"But you're leaving me..." I sniffled, burying my face into her neck.

"Aigoo aigoo aigoo..." She sighed, nuzzling her face into my hair. "You're still such a child." She chuckled. "Let's sit down on you bed, hm?" 

"Mhm." I mumbled. She picked me up, understanding that I didn't want to break our hug, and sat down on the bed with me on her lap. I kept my face buried in her neck, wanting to absorb every smell and touch from my Nayeonie before she left me. We remained like that for half an hour, at least, before her phone rang. 

"Hello? Oh, mom!" At that, I squeezed her even more tightly, and whimpered into her neck. She started rubbing my back while continuing to talk to her mom. "Yeah, I'll be leaving here soon, I would never miss your birthday if I had the chance to come see you!" I started kissing her neck as a silent plea not to go. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She hung up the phone, placing it beside her, and pulled me back by my shoulders. "Momoring..." She sighed. "I love you. You know I do. But I owe it to my mom to go see her for her birthday. She gave up so much for me to follow my dreams...The least I can do is go see her on her birthday." 

"I can't come with...?" I whimpered. 

"I'm sorry, Momo, baby..."  She kissed my cheek. "I don't want her to find out on her birthday...it could be too much for her too handle, and she might get upset." 

"I won't even touch you, I swear..." I buried my face into her neck again, tightening my grip on her. 

"Momo..." She chuckled. "I know this is our first time being apart after years and years...but you should calm down a little. I'll video chat you every night and morning, okay?" 

"Mhm." I whined, pulling back. She started wiping my tears for me. 

"You're so cute..." Nayeon purred, peppering my face with kisses. 

Later that day, I kissed her good-bye at the front door, sending her off with a smile.

Now, it was the next morning, and I've never felt more alone...it was the day after the day my Nayeon left me.

"Sana-yah..." I whined, thowing myself on her bed. She looked up at me from where she was doing her makeup for the day. She was in the middle of putting on mascara; only one eye had makeup on.

"Momo. It hasn't even been twenty hours yet, not even an entire day! How long has it been, hm? Ten, maybe twelve-"

"Thirteen." I mumbled into her pillow.

"Did she video chat you last night?"

"Yes." I mumbled into the pillow again.

"Then what's the problem?" She sighed, facing the mirror again, and continuing her makeup.

"She hasn't called me yet this morning."

"Oh my god, so what? She's probably still asleep. You know her mom wants her to rest as much as possible. What time did you two even finish talking last night?"

"Midnight."

"Momo, she's definitely still asleep. It's only eight- How are you awake?!" She jolted, turning around. Now both eyes had mascara, however only one had eyeshadow applied. I would've died laughing at her, but I was too miserable without Nayeon.

"I didn't want to miss her call."

"Just send her a good morning text or something...she'll see it when she gets up." She turned to face the mirror once again, sighing. 

"But I want my Nayeon now..." I whined, rolling over.

"Should I just take you out for jokbal or something? The gay- I mean Japanese trio? It'd be a fun reminder of the old days."

"When Nayeon and I-"

"No, this is gonna be a girls' day. No Nayeon."

"Nayeon is a girl."

"You know what I mean..." She sighed for the millionth time. 

"I'd rather text Nayeon." 

"Have it your way... While Tzuyu and I are making out in the maknae room, and Mina and Chaeyoung have to come here to make out, don't you dare complain that you have no one to talk to." 

"Rude."

"Besides, she'll probably barely text you. She'll be eating cake all day."

"She will definitely text me all day." I mumbled sending her a good-morning text. Moments later... I NEED YOU GIRL, WAE-

"Hi, Nayeonie!" I squealed into the phone, rolling around on Sana's bed. I heard Sana sigh once again, but I ignored it. 

"Good morning, Moguri..." My girlfriend groaned into the phone. 

"Did I wake you up?" 

"Yeah, but it's all good." I heard shuffling. "I love hearing from you in the morning." 

"You're coming back tomorrow morning, right?" 

"Yeah." 

"Why aren't you on video?" I whined.

"Babe, I'm not even out of bed yet..." 

"You're adorable like that, though..." I whined as cutely as possible. I heard a chuckle as we switched to a video call. "Aww! Look at my cute little Nayeonie!" I squealed, covering my mouth. She laughed, and I could see how tired she was. "Sorry for waking you up, you really look tired...I'll let you go back to sleep-"

"No, talk with me for a little while. I need my twice-a-day dose of Moguri to keep me working." 

We spoke for a while, before her mom knocked on her door, letting her know it was time for breakfast. We kissed through the phone, and hung up. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The morning Nayeon returns! I jumped out of bed, as soon as my eyes opened, and ran to wait right behind the front door. All of the other members were currently in the kitchen, preparing a meal for Nayeon's return, but I just wanted to see my girlfriend again, and kiss her again, and feel her hair through my fingers again. 

"Momo, what does Nayeon like more, beef or chicken?" Jihyo called from the kitchen.

"Chicken!" I called back. 

As if on cue, I heard the lock click on the front door. I swung it open, and pulled her inside. 

"Nayeonie!" I cheered, kissing all over her face. She chuckled, held my face, and kissed my lips. "I love you...welcome back, babe." I purred, nuzzling into her neck. 

"It's good to be back, Momoring." She patted my playfully. "Hi girls- It smells so good in here! What are you cooking?" 

"A little welcome-back lunch. Until it's ready, why don't you catch up with Momo?" Mina suggested. 

"She missed you a lot." Sana added dryly. Nayeon chuckled, and whispered into my ear. 

"Let's go back to your room, hm?" 

______________________________

A/N: LMAO I'm sorry for that awkward ending but I can't stop yawning, so I guess I'm taking a mid-day nap. (My eyes are actually watering from how much I've been yawning, haha) 

I'm trying to update more often, because I feel like I've been a really inactive author. And I also want to apologize for not usually replying to your comments. I just usually put your suggestions into a document and choose randomly, so your comment isn't ignored! Never fear! But yeah, if anyone has any plot or scenario suggestions (ex. Vampire universe, Omegaverse, a link to a prompt, or a prompt on its own, or an AU that you want to see), I'd love to hear it! I will write it at some point, but if it isn't PG (or I can't seem to warp it to become PG), it will be posted in the [M] version of this collection.

Thanks for bearing with me and the lengthy author's note! I hope you all had/have a good day, and that you get lots of sleep and eat lots of food! <3 0 u 0