Hot [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Momo P.O.V.

I whined, rolling over in my bed due to the heat in the dorm. Jihyo doesn't want to turn on the A/C any further, since it will cost more money. Our bedrooms have literally a single vent for the A/C to come through, and my roommate was laying on top of it. Maybe Mina's vent is open. I walked out of my room, and into Mina's. Nayeon was laying on top of their vent, but she had an electrical outlet behind her bed...filled with cords leading to fans. 

"Minari!" I lunged at her, shocking her out of her book. "Jeong is laying on the vent in my room...can I be here and use your fans?"

"Of course you can, baby." She smiled, only looking a little warm whereas I'm sure I looked like I just got done practicing dance. "There's ice water on the nightstand, you can have some if you want." 

"Thanks. I'll fill it up when it runs out." 

"No need. I'll do it." 

"No~" I whined. "You're busy reading." 

"I appreciate the gesture, Momo, but you look dead inside." She giggled, making me blush.

"If you're sure." 

"I am. Relax." She leaned against her headboard, continuing to read. I started drinking her water, loving the feeling that the cold ice brought to me in my time of need. She kept glancing over at me, but I pretended I didn't notice. "You'd be cooler if you weren't wearing long pants." She whispered, and I could see a faint blush on her face. 

"Oh. Well, true, but I don't have any clean shorts." I leaned back on her exposed stomach (we were both only wearing sports bras on top since it was hellishly hot in that dorm). 

"Use mine." She pushed me up, and grabbed a pair of shorts from her drawer. "You can change in here. It's too hot to do anything anyways." 

"Then why are you blushing?" I winked, changing into her shorts, but she didn't look at me.

"Notice how I'm not looking at you. Doing something would give us both heat ." She was calm, and for once Nayeon didn't make a comment asking us to "get a room".

"True." I sighed, laying back down on top of her. "If only it was a little cooler." 

"No. We'd still get heat ." She sighed. "Are you bored?" 

"Yeah." I grumbled. 

"Well it's not like we can even play Mario Kart...we'll get too angry and get heat that way." She put her book down. "We can't do anything competitive, honestly. Not without getting worked up." 

"Why don't we have a pool?" 

"Because we don't have a pool." She chuckled, patting my abs. "What could we possibly do besides napping and eating?"

"I don't know." I yawned, turning and nuzzling her abs. "Can I just nap?" 

"Go for it." She picked her book back up. "If you need anything, let me know."  

"I need a good night kiss."

"It's not night time." She kissed me anyways. 

"I know. I needed an excuse." I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her, slowly falling asleep. The sound of the fans and Mina's breathing were enough to help me to sleep despite the painfully hot weather.

 

I woke to Mina humming a song, which almost convinced me to go back to sleep, had she not seen me open my eyes.

"Someone's up." She kissed the top of my head. "You were out for a good hour. I finished that book." 

"You did?" I yawned. "Was it good?"

"Yeah." She pinched my nose playfully. "You're such a cutie. Anyways, I thought of something we could do." 

"Really?" I yawned again, stretching, but not getting off of her. 

"Yoga." 

"No~" I whined. "You know I'm not that flexible." 

"Well. Time for self-improvement, then." She winked, then pushed me off of her. "Come on, you big baby." I flopped back on her bed. 

"No~" I whined. 

"I'll owe you~" She pleaded. 

"What will you owe me?" 

"I'm gonna regret this, but...whatever you want?" 

"Deal." I sat up and stretched one more time before getting on the floor next to her. 

"Okay, first we'll do the splits."

"Easy enough."

...

"Mina! I'm dying!" I screamed, as, half an hour later, she was pressing my back forward. 

"You're fine." She laughed as my body would not bend. 

"I'm not fine. Babe." She let up, and I got up slowly, rubbing my back. "Babe...You're trying to kill me, aren't you?"

"Nope. The exact opposite." She kissed my lips. "I'll make it up to you. Lay down and let me give you a massage." 

"This doesn't count for what you owe me, right?"

"No." She sighed. "It should, but I know that then you wouldn't let me massage you." 

I laid on my stomach, as she worked her magic on my back. "I love you." I hummed.

"I love you too, Momoring~" She kissed the back of my neck. 

"You're the best person to spend hot weather with...I wouldn't be able to get through this without throwing a fit without you." 

"I know. I'd be bored and lonely without you, so it works out." 

_________________________

A/N: Something kinda short. I'm bored, but I have 0 inspiration to write so I basically wrote MiMo fluff about the death I'm enduring. It's gonna be even warmer tomorrow and the day after and the day after and....hnng.... :(