Work Out to Impress [MiMo]

Twice Gay Fest

Mina P.O.V.

Another practice day meant another day spent at the company instead of home...and away from Elsword and away from quiet time with just me and Momo. Momo and I may not be dating, but she totally feels something for me...right? She's got to. I mean, after that pepero kiss, not even mentioning Hit The Stage where I was her freaking girlfriend

I groaned, as I walked from my vocal practice to dance practice...knowing that after that would be a quick little lunch break before going back to vocal practice until the managers came and picked us up. Passing by Momo's room, I saw that she was in the midst of a dance- but not the one that we were supposed to be learning. 

"Momo!" I called gently, cracking open the door to the dance practice room just enough for my head to fit through. She turned to face me, smiled, then jogged over to the stereo to turn it off. She gulped down a bottle of water that was next to the speakers before turning and turned while gulping down even more water. Her cheeks were about to burst with water as she swallowed and, with comically wide eyes, waved frantically for me to enter. I chuckled, entering before closing the door behind me. I strode over to her, and crossed my arms with an eyebrow raised, waiting for her to finish gulping down the NakDong river before questioning her further. 

"Mmm." She hummed as she wiped on her forearm. "What's up Minari?" 

"First of all, you probably have vocal or rap lessons right about now, since I just finished vocal lessons. Second, that's not the dance we're learning right now, that's...way harder." I tried not to sound worried about her by, looking off to the side as charismatically as I could, and running my fingers through my hair to bring it all over one shoulder, revealing oen of my pierced ears. 

"Oh. Yeah, haha, I should go to vocal lessons...even though...I don't really wanna." She rubbed the back of her neck, while I just motioned for her to continue. "Well, you see, my abs need to be, like, in prime condition right now." 

"Okay...?" 

"You don't get it." She pressed a finger to my lips. "Don't tell anyone, right?" 

"Sure, I guess." 

"There's this girl, okay? And I really want to impress her."

"Oh..." Everything else she said went completely over my head. The sound of my own heart shattering was all I needed to block out the world. I don't know how long I must have been blankly staring into her eyes until she was shaking me by my shoulders. 

"Mina?! Mi! Na!" She shouted, shaking my shoulders.

"Yeah? Yeah, something about a girl." 

"Mina..." She sighed. "I thought you were good with this kind of stuff." 

"What kind of stuff?"

"Gay stuff?" 

"Oh, yeah, I'm totally fine with that."

"Then what's wrong?" 

"Nothing!" I pushed her shoulder, sending her two steps backwards, into the mirror. 

"Ow, Mina, what the hell?!" She growled, rubbing her shoulder. 

"Have fun with your new girlfriend!" I my heel, walking out. 

"I didn't even have one to begin with?!" Not what I wanted to hear. Not one bit. Like I said, we weren't officially dating, but...did she really have no feelings for me?

"I don't want to hear your voice ever again, Hirai Momo!" I turned, fuming, before I stomped forward, pressing her into the mirror I just slammed her up against. "I don't know who you think you are, but if you have the nerve to kiss me and call me your girlfriend on stage, and not have any feelings for me, you're absolutely disgusting." I pushed her shoulder into the mirror. 

Before I turned to leave, I could have sworn I saw tears in her eyes, but it serves her right. It serves her right for treating me like trash without any consideration for my feelings. I threw open the door, seeing Dahyun and Sana talking down the hall. I would've avoided them, but...the dance practice room that I was in was past them. 

"Mina, what's wrong?" Little Dahyun asked, worry evident in her eyes. 

"Nothing. I'm fine." 

"Miyoui-" Sana began, and I broke down in tears, grabbing onto her shirt. 

"Momo...She...She doesn't..." I whimpered. 

"Doesn't what?" Sana questioned, rubbing my back in comfort.

"She's been leading me on all this time..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Momo P.O.V.

I broke down in tears, sobbing and shaking in pain after Mina had left me. How could she think that I never had feelings for her...? Who could have thought that working out more, trying to get more defined abs to impress the one and only Miyoui Mina, could end in this much disaster.

"Momo, you're late for- Oh my god, Momo!" Nayeon yelped in surprise, seeing me devastated on the floor. "Momo, oh god, Momo what happened? Did you break something?" She grabbed my face, staring into my eyes.

"Mina...She...Doesn't love me anymore..." I managed to blubber out between sobs.

"Momo, that's ridiculous." She scoffed, making me grab her shirt and bury my face in her chest.

"She...pushed me and...yelled at me... She said she doesn't want to...hear my voice..." I whimpered before bursting into more tears.

"Sit tight. I'm getting Jihyo." She sighed, patting my back. She tried to stand, but I didn't let her go.

"D-Don't leave..." I whimpered.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm getting Jihyo." She stood to leave again, but I couldn't let her go. I couldn't be left again. "Fine." She pulled her phone out of her pocket, and called Jihyo. She put her on speaker.

"I'm in the middle of my vocal lesson! This had better be important- Wait, is someone crying?"

"Yeah, Jihyo, umm...We have member drama."

She sighed on the other end. "You're sure you can't handle it yourself?"

"It's Momo and Mina." Hearing that name made me burst into another river of tears, laying my head in Nayeon's lap.

"Oh god." We heard her apologizing profusely to the vocal instructor, who promised that it was fine, and that things like this come up when you're the leader of many teenage girls. "Where are you?" She asked. We heard the door close through the phone.

"Dance practice room AB."

"Be there in a minute." She hung up, leaving just Nayeon to comfort me, rubbing my back in soothing circles.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Mina P.O.V.

"Mina!" I heard Jihyo's voice call.

"Jihyo! Thank goodness, I was about to call you!" Dahyun grinned, hugging our leader. She rubbed Dahyun's hair absentmindedly.

"What happened, Mina?"

I peered at Jihyo from Sana's shirt. Worry was painted all over her face. "Momo doesn't-"

"Oh, geez, okay." She ran her fingers through her hair. "It's time to go home. We're all tired." She called the manager. "Yeah, can you pick us up? Oh, yeah, we need both cars, we can't squeeze into one. Okay, thanks." She put her phone back in her pocket. "Okay, the other manager isn't available, so he'll pick up half of us, take us home, then come back and get the other half. So, round up whoever's going home with Mina. He'll be here in ten minutes."

"Thank you, Jihyo." I whimpered, squeezing her in a hug.

"Momo still loves you. I swear to you, she does. But it won't do any good to talk about it right now. Things will only calm down between you two if you are calm before talking with each other, okay?" She rubbed my hair, before letting go and patting my back. "Get ready to go." 

"Yes, thank you so much Jihyo eonnie!" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Momo P.O.V.

"Momo!" I heard our leader's voice call. "Oh, good, there you are." She ran over to Nayeon and I, lifting my head from Nayeon's lap. "The manager is going to come pick us up in about thirty minutes." 

"W-We're going home?" I whimpered. I looked into her eyes, and she nodded. "B-But, Jihyo, there's...how am I going to impress Mina if-"

"Momo, shut up. You can't impress her with a hot body if she thinks you look at her like a toy." Jihyo put her hand on my back, rubbing circles on it. "I understand that you want to be the best Momoring you can be for her, but you can't do that if you're fighting with her." 

"We're not...fighting...Mina would never-"

"Momo...oh, geez, I'm so sorry." She took my hand in hers, as I dropped my head on Nayeon's lap again, crying until my eyes were sure to burst. 

_______________________________

A/N: Spreading this out over two chapters because I don't want it to get too long, but I'm about to write the second chapter right now, so it'll be, like, a two-hour cliffhanger at the most.