Non-Alcoholic [SaTzu]

Twice Gay Fest

"Tzuyu, can you bring me a ginger ale?" 

"Sure! Non-alcoholic, or...?"

"Non-alcoholic, please. You're too young to be around me when I'm drunk." 

"I'm an adult..." I sighed, but went to the fridge to get Sana's drink. I couldn't say no to her; I also couldn't tell the difference between the alcoholic sodas and the non-alcoholic sodas. You'd think it would be a little clearer, right? Nope. I read the ingredients and everything, but couldn't find any indication of whether there was alcohol in the drink or not. I decided that it wasn't a big deal. If it was alcoholic, how bad could drunk Sana be? She's my girlfriend, and if she gets a little touchy-feely, I'll be fine. I went back to her side with her ginger ale. "Here." I handed it to her.

"Thank you, baby." She kissed my cheek. This is why I can never say no to my girlfriend. Her kisses were out of this world. Every kiss was like a taste of heaven. 

"No problem." I shrugged, feigning indifference. She couldn't know how much she affected me, or she'd never stop teasing me. I leaned on her shoulder, pretending not to want her touch. She started drinking her soda, then offered the can to me. I declined, leaning my head back into the crook of her neck. 

 

"Who gave Sana alcohol?!" Jihyo shouted. I poked my head out of my room. I was doing my homework when I heard Jihyo's roar of anger. I went out into the hallway and into the common room, where Sana was laughing like a maniac, and Jihyo was hitting her with a pillow to calm her down. 

"Um...how bad is it if one happens to, hypothetically, accidentally give Sana something that contained alcohol?" 

"Very bad." Jihyo sighed. "Tzuyu, did you give her alcohol?"

"No. I'm just wondering." 

"Tzuyu~" My girlfriend sang. "Come here~" 

"Don't." Jihyo glared at me. "She's ridiculous when she's drunk." 

"Tzuyu-ah~" She purred. 

"Just let me take care of her." I pushed Jihyo away gently. 

"Call me if anything happens. Sana gets really y when she's drunk." Jihyo patted my back. 

"It's fine." I rolled my eyes. Drunk or not, Sana would never do anything I didn't want her to. Even as mature as I was, I wasn't quite ready to go too far, and I knew she'd never force herself on me. I patted her stomach playfully. "Come on. Let's go to your room so you can sleep this off." 

"Yes, baby girl." She cooed. "I won't go without a kiss, though." I pressed a gentle kiss to her lips; she my lower lip and I pulled away. "Come back..." She whined. 

"We can make out in your room, okay?" I chuckled, taking her hand and leading her to her room. She groaned reluctantly, but got up and followed me anyway. We got into her room, and I closed the door behind us. She sat on her bed, and held out her arms, wanting me to sit on her lap and cuddle. I straddled her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. Drunk or not, she's still my Sana, and I never turned down cuddles from her. 

"You're so perfect, Tzu~" She purred, pulling me into a kiss. I smiled; reciprocating the kiss happily. I felt her hands travel down my back, and start groping my . I pulled away.

"Babe..." I pouted. "I don't wanna." 

"Aww..." She whined, kissing my neck. "Please?" 

"Please don't..." I whimpered, getting off of her lap. Then she started crying. I hopped back onto her lap. "Sana? What's wrong?" 

"I scared you..." She sniffled. "The look in your eyes...you were scared...of me..." She sobbed into my shirt. 

"No, Sana. You don't scare me." I sighed. "It's just, you're drunk, and you aren't thinking things through." 

"I scared you..." She kept crying. 

"Sana." I kissed the top of her head, and pulled her close to me. "You don't scare me. I just-"

"I'm sorry." 

"Sana, it's fine. Really." 

"No it's not..." 

"Sana, just lay down. You need to sleep." I sighed, pressing down on her chest. "Lay down and nap." 

"Don't leave." She whimpered. 

"I won't, silly." I chuckled, and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to cuddle you. I'm cold." She pulled me down on top of her and wrapped the two of us up in a blanket. She rubbed my back and nuzzled her face in my neck. 

"I'm gonna make it up to you." She mumbled. 

"Make what up?"

"Scaring you." 

"You don't scare me. I'm fine." I laughed. 

"Hush. I'm gonna warm you up and make you happy again. I'll never mess up again. Ever." 

"Babe you didn't even do anything. I just knew where it was going, and didn't want you to get carried away." 

"But still..." She kissed my neck. "Please let me warm you up."

"You are warming me up." I giggled and kissed her head. "Go to sleep, babe. You need a nap." 

"Yes, Tzu." She mumbled. Soon her breathing was regular and her heartbeat was slow. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her once I knew she was sound asleep. 

 

"Tzuyu. Tzuyu-ah. Wake up." I heard her voice whisper. I opened my eyes, peering down at my messy-haired girlfriend. 

"Good morning, Sana." I rubbed her back. 

"It's not morning, it's nine PM, silly." She kissed my neck. "Did you give me alcoholic ginger ale?" 

"Yeah...it was an accident. I couldn't tell the difference." I whined. "Sorry." 

"It's fine, Chewy. I'm sorry for how I behaved while I was drunk. I don't remember exactly what I did, but I feel guilty as hell." 

"Ah. You kinda...um...well, we were kissing, but you tried taking it further-"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She squeaked, squeezing me. "I'm so so sorry. My poor Tzuyu..." 

"It's fine!" I laughed. "You freaked out because you thought I was scared of you afterwards. It broke my heart a little." 

"We need to keep me sober. Please, Tzu. I don't want to hurt you ever again."

"Of course." I kissed the top of her head. "Jihyo was worried about me, but I wanted to take care of you. To be honest, you were a lot calmer than what I was worried you'd be like."

"But still...I still..." She sighed. "I'm really sorry, Tzu."

"Don't worry about it." I patted her back. "I'll be sure to grab the non-alcoholic soda next time." 

"I'll go with you to help. I didn't know the alcohol label was that hard to see." She kissed my neck again. 

"Don't feel bad any more, please." I whined. She was a lot less touchy than even normal Sana was. She usually liked to pat my , but I could tell that she was scared to touch me. 

"Mhm." She mumbled. I took her hand and put it on my . 

"You can touch me, you know. One touch isn't going to take my ity." 

"But...I-"

"No. I want your touches. You're warm and cuddly and I love you." I backed down her body to kiss her lips. I tugged on her bottom lip playfully, making her giggle. "Please? Please don't feel bad anymore."

"You got it, Tzuyu." She pecked my lips, and gave my a few pats. "You're too good to me." Another peck on my lips. "And I love you too."