Haunted House [DahMo]

Twice Gay Fest

A/N: This is a REAL haunted house that I've always wanted to go to, but I'm such a scaredy cat... Anyway, if you want a better picture of this place in your mind, they have a youtube channel, and also two music videos, so if you feel like watching them, feel free. If not, I hope you enjoy the story! It's a bit long...but fluffy as hell. 

Also there's hella SaTzu mixed in. 

Statesville website: http://statesvillehauntedprison.com/

Youtube Channel 1: https://www.youtube.com/user/daysofthelivingdead/videos

Youtube Channel 2: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieArmyProd

MV 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ya2sDaNj4

MV 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca-JB2xkUY0

Statesville Haunted Prison walkthrough video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoCfp-8h1Vc

____________________________

Dahyun P.O.V.

"Momo, are you sure?" My dancer girlfriend was dragging me to a haunted house that she said was "fun". TWICE went to Chicago to celebrate Halloween. Even though we planned to have the actual holiday back in Korea, we wanted to have fun in Chicago. Our manager agreed, since he thought it would be good for promoting our October comeback. 

And here was my girlfriend, dragging me to a place she called Statesville Haunted Prison...oh god, even the name is just...too scary for me. 

"How do you even know about this stuff? You've never even been to Chicago!" I continued to protest.

"Babe, chill-"

"Babe?!" I yelped, pulling my hand away. "Momo! We're in public." 

"Yeeah, but it's Chicago." She rolled her eyes, then snatched my hand back. "Anyway, I did a little research. It's supposed to be totally scary. You'll piss yourself!" She laughed. 

"Oooh, did I hear what I thought I heard?" Tzuyu, no. Go away.

"Tzuyu, no. We are not-" Thank you Sana.

"Sana! Tzuyu! Let's make it a double date~" Momo giggled. Worst girlfriend ever. "Come on!" She yanked me into the van. Tzuyu pulled Sana in after us. 

Momo and I sat in back, while Sana and Tzuyu sat in front. Sana was doing aegyo, pleading with Tzuyu one last time before the car started. The manager started the car, knowing where to take us, already, since Momo was begging him for the past hour to go. The manager tossed a bag back to us right before starting the car up. 

"Ahh! I almost forgot!" Momo laughed. The rest of us looked at her, confused, as she grabbed the bag, and handed clothes to everyone. "They said not to wear anything that you don't want stained. I already have some old clothes on, so you guys can wear whatever. Unless you wanna get what you're wearing right now covered in fake blood." 

I shuddered, grabbing one of Momo's old flannels. "This is really okay to stain...?" I looked at her. She wore this just the other day... 

"Yeah, of course. If I liked it, I wouldn't bring it to Statesville." She chuckled. 

Sana and Tzuyu grabbed Momo's old t-shirts, and I looked at the flannel longingly. I had always wanted to wear Momo's flannel in a more romantic way...I didn't want to ruin it. Momo took the bag, and put it under her chair.

"Moguri..." I whined, and she looked at me with worry in her eyes. Too whiny? Whatever. "Do you have anything else? I really don't want to ruin your flannel...I like it." I pouted, making her giggle. 

"Of course, Dubu~" She kissed my cheek, and handed me the bag. I grabbed one of her old t-shirts, as well. "Why don't you want to ruin my flannel?" 

"Well, in America, don't girls usually wear their boyfriend's sweaters and stuff? I know we're not really the same, but-"

"Aww, Dahyunnie~" She cooed, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Of course! I'll give you some of my sweaters when we get home, too." I blushed, forgetting that we were about five minutes away from getting covered in fake blood, and being scared out of our minds. But it was normal, now...kinda. I leaned my head against her shoulder, breathing in her scent, relaxing in her warmth, and listening to her soothing voice. 

"Dahyun, there are extra exits all over." She hummed softly into my ear. "They don't force you to do anything, and neither will I. They're just regular people, but in costumes. They're mostly high school students, just like you. They have homework, and tests, and annoying teachers. They're just getting paid to act weird, is all. There's no reason to be scared. Besides, you have Moguri, your knight in shining armor." She chuckled, and kissed the top of my head soothingly. I hummed in response, and nuzzled into her neck, absorbing as much of her as I could. 

In front of us, Sana and Tzuyu were engaged in a very comical fight. 

"Tzuyu, I can't believe you. Really? Really?!" 

"I mean, I didn't do anything wrong-"

"Yes you did! I'm gonna get so scared!" 

"Hush...you'll be fine."

"I'll be fine?! Will I?! I'm gonna get fake blood in my hair! Tzuyu, really, I LOVE my hair!" 

"I don't?!" 

"I mean, you never even try anything with it!"

"Yah!" 

"You did not just 'yah' your unnie."

"Yah! Yah, yah-"

"Yah!" 

"Worst unnie ever."

"Ugh. I'm so not playing this childish game. I'll wait in the van while you-"

"No! Sana unnie, I'm sorry." 

"Why?" She seemed a little shocked. I giggled against Momo's smooth skin, and she rubbed my back, giggling at the two idiots in front of us with me. 

"I-I can't go in alone."

"You have Momo and Tzuyu." Sana huffed. 

"Unnie...I need you." Tzuyu whimpered. 

"Aww...Chewy-ah~" Sana pulled Tzuyu into a hug. "I love you, baby~" 

"I love you, too, unnie!" She smiled brightly. 

"We're here!" The manager called. We looked outside. A barn, and a building labeled "Statesville Haunted Prison'. Oh god...here we go. Tzuyu opened the door, holding Sana's hand. 

"This is worse than I thought...I take back what I said. This isn't gonna be fun." Tzuyu whimpered. Momo and I got out, but my idiot girlfriend had a totally different view.

"This is great! Oh my god, you're gonna get so scared!" She cheered, and ran, dragging me behind her. 

"Don't you dare leave us alone, Hirai Momo!" Sana scolded, running after us with Tzuyu. We got in line, and people in costumes were walking around, jumping people, taking pictures with people, and chasing others around. Some, specifically a clown with a massive chin, was hovering over a teenage girl while she cried. Her friends were terrified as well. I gripped tighter onto Momo, hoping that of all people that guy-

"Herro~" 

"AISH!" I yelped, hiding behind Momo. A guy, probably about six feet tall, was wearing a potato sack mask, with eye holes and a pink mouth. He was wearing a broken, floppy strait-jacket. 

"Ho, ho, herro~" He chuckled, peering around Momo. My idiot girlfriend and Sana were laughing, while Tzuyu and I cowered in fear. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tzuyu slip inside Sana's jacket with her. Momo squeezed my hand, then imitated him back. 

"Ho, herro~" She mimicked, and he clapped his hands. Sana joined in as well. 

"Herro, herro~" She giggled. Then, his whole demeanor changed. He glared at Sana, and jumped to her, towering over her, while Tzuyu shrank to the ground under her girlfriend's legs, whimpering. I gripped onto Momo, whimpering into her shoulder. 

"M-Moguri..." I whispered after he walked away, I didn't want him to know how terrified I was. "I'm...I'm scared..." 

"Aww, Dubu..." She chuckled,turning around to face me. She wrapped her arms around me. "Better?" She cooed, kissing my neck. 

"Mm-hmm." I nodded. 

Eventually, it was our time to enter. Other people in costumes came over and tried to scare me, but I just clung to my Moguri, and she'd make them go away with her cool attitude. Admittedly, she'd also get startled when people jumped out of nowhere, but she regained composure so quickly, then she'd imitate them. I guess they got the idea that my Moguri was a knight in shining armor, and was going to protect me no matter what. 

"ALRIGHT, GET IN, MAGGOTS!" 

I yelped, gripped Momo's arms in front of me. 

"He's so mean..." I whispered.

"He's supposed to, baby." She kissed my cheek again. "This is a prison, he can't be nice." 

Sana and Tzuyu stood behind us. 

"Moguri, is it okay if we get seperated? Tzuyu might need special care." Sana chuckled, kissing her shaking girlfriend. 

"Yeah, totally. Dahyun is really handling this all so well." I beamed at the praise from my girlfriend. "If you guys come out late, no pun intended-" I hit her arm. "-yah...Anyway, really, Dahyunnie and I will probably just mess around with the people in costumes." 

"Mkay, thanks!" Sana smiled, resuming her whispering into Tzuyu's ears. I could overhear little bits of what she said. "Tzuyu, it's gonna be okay. Unnie's here to protect you... It's okay, baby...Shhh...I love you, babe..." 

After the maggot-guy's speech, we left to enter the haunted house. (A/N: this part may or may not be accurate...like I said I've never been inside the thing. Too scary.) 

"Moguri...can you go in front...?" I pulled her shirt gently. 

"Of course, baby." She smiled, and wrapped my arms around her. "I got you." She rubbed my arm.

"PSSHHH!" 

"AISH!" We yelped in unison. Moments later, she started giggling. "Ahh, that scared me!" I just gripped tighter. 

We ended up in a shower room of sorts. There was a chubby guy singing. 

"Do you take requests?" Momo giggled to him. 

"Depends on what it is." He said, too jolly to be in prison. 

"Do you know TWICE?" Momo beamed.

"Nope." He hummed, still too jolly. 

"Aww...that's too bad." She pouted, and I laughed. We left down the hallway.

Eventually, we made it through the mental asylum, the clown room, and all the transition rooms. All that was ahead was a long hallway. 

"Ahh...finally..." I sighed, letting go of her. I began to walk next to her. 

"VROOM!"

A chainsaw whirred, and my not-longer idiot, but knight in shining armor girlfriend, picked me up bridal-style, and ran with me in her arms. I clutched onto her shirt, whimpering. We got out of the hall, and were now outside. She set me down gently. 

"Sorry...I got scared." My knight Moguri chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Anyway, wanna mess around while Sana and Tzuyu take a few years?" I giggled, before running off. "Yah! Dubu!" She ran after me. I found the strait-jacket guy from earlier. 

"Herro~" I greeted, smiling. I guess I was too giddy... He tilted his head, jumped, and towered over me. "U-Uhh..." I heard my Moguri's laughter come closer, as I was too scared to look away. 

"Yah, Dubu, making friends?" She hit my shoulder, and I backed into her, trying to escape this strait-jacket guy. "Herro~" She giggled at him, before leading me away. He ran in front of us, and growled at us, before running off to scare some others. 

"I overestimated myself." I giggled, looking at how- wow, HOT my girlfriend looked. She had beads of sweat on her forehead, her hair was messy, and she was panting ever so slightly. She must've really gotten scared in there, but she never showed it... 

"You're shaking, Dubu..." She whined, then took off her jacket, leaving her in an old crop top- oh my lord, her abs... She draped the warm jacket around me, then kissed my lips. "Poor baby... I'll never make you do this again-"

"No,  it was fun!" I pulled her into a hug. "I just have one condition." I pulled back, looking into her eyes. "I need my knight in shining armor, or I'm not going." She pulled me into a deep kiss, one of her hands tangled itself in my hair, her other hand on my back. We broke apart, startled, because of a scream we recognized. We turned toward where we left the house, and saw Sana and Tzuyu sprinting out. 

"Where's Momo?!" I heard Sana yelp. 

"Over here!" Momo called, waving. Sana and Tzuyu ran over to us.

"Let's get outta here. Now." Sana was panting, and Tzuyu was wiping away her tears. Momo and I just laughed, then we piled back into the van. 

I sat next to my Moguri again, holding her hand. I nuzzled myself into her, humming in pleasure as she rubbed my back, pushing me closer to her. I peered through her dirty-blonde hair at Sana and Tzuyu in front of us, curious of how they were so quiet. 

They were both huddled by the window, and I could only hear whispers, not make them out. I heard some kisses, too, but that was it. I just snuggled closer to Momo, loving how close we were. 

"Moguri..." She hummed in response. "I love you." I purred, kissing her neck. 

"I love you, too, Dubu." She kissed my hair, then leaned her head on top of mine. 

____________________

A/N: Yeah, this is pretty long. ^^; Kinda hard to make something like this fit into like 1500 words, but oh well...it's like 2000 right now. Anyways, I hope you liked reading this! I'm gonna try to fit in two more chapters tonight, since it looks like I have time :D